The Ocean Ate My Global Warming

Why don't you show us some of the many failed attempts you claim have taken place?

We have repeatedly shown you experiments, demonstrations and the resulting data but you continue to simply lie that we have not. However, even if we HAD failed to show you any experiments, that by itself would not constitute evidence of ANYTHING.

If you want to contend that CO2 does not cause warming - in opposition to the common understanding of mainstream science - hell, of all science, YOU have the extraordinary claim and thus it is YOU that needs to show US experiments that demonstrate the truth of your claim. You claim that every attempt to show such warming has failed. Where is documentation of those failures? How do you know that to be the case? Show us experiments that support your contention.

Last edited:
You sound like someone afraid to admit the fundamental scientific fact that matter absorbing energy will increase in temperature.
Only if the energy is retained...the emission spectra clearly shows that this is not the case

So you state, but the physicists say differant. So who to believe, SSo DDumb, or people that have spent decades studying atmospheric physics?

Why don't you show us some of the many failed attempts you claim have taken place?

We have repeatedly shown you experiments, demonstrations and the resulting data but you continue to simply lie that we have not. However, even if we HAD failed to show you any experiments, that by itself would not constitute evidence of ANYTHING.

If you want to contend that CO2 does not cause warming - in opposition to the common understanding of mainstream science - hell, of all science, YOU have the extraordinary claim and thus it is YOU that needs to show US experiments that demonstrate the truth of your claim. You claim that every attempt to show such warming has failed. Where is documentation of those failures? How do you know that to be the case? Show us experiments that support your contention.

You keep lying about what I said.

I'm asking, "If 120PPM of CO2 can raise temperature, where's the evidence?"

You showed a chart THAT DIDN'T EVEN MEASURE TEMPERATURE!

And them you lie about what I'm saying.

You stated:
We both know why: the lab is absolutely sadistic toward your stupid theory and fails it every time you try it.

And so I ask for some documentation of this claim. Where are the records of all these failed attempts.?

No. You and Billy Bob have now shown us that you don't understand what temperature is. And you have shown us that your are willing to lie to avoid admitting you made a mistake.

What lie would that be?

So you state, but the physicists say differant. So who to believe, SSo DDumb, or people that have spent decades studying atmospheric physics?

You also think absorption and emission equal warming?....explain how you think that might happen.

It is one of the things he does best..right behind knee jerk ad hominems

And so I ask for some documentation of this claim. Where are the records of all these failed attempts.?

Climate science, not being true science, either sweeps its failures far under the rug....or spends millions keeping the data and methodology locked up tight so that no mean old actual scientist can find something wrong with it.

That's both bloody convenient and completely unbelievable. You have a number of actual scientists on your side of this argument that have had no problem getting their material into print. Have they not taken the time to demonstrate that this trivial experiment fails?

You stated:
We both know why: the lab is absolutely sadistic toward your stupid theory and fails it every time you try it.

No. You and Billy Bob have now shown us that you don't understand what temperature is. And you have shown us that your are willing to lie to avoid admitting you made a mistake.

What lie would that be?

I'm making an educated guess as to why the Decline Hiders never present any lab work. It's possible, but extremely unlikely that there is lab work that shows your imaginary 2 degree temperature increase from a 120PPM of CO2.

You get billion form "Climate "research" but you never present lab work, so I'm deducing that you did the lab work but it fails your theory, hence you never produce it

Climate science, not being true science, either sweeps its failures far under the rug....or spends millions keeping the data and methodology locked up tight so that no mean old actual scientist can find something wrong with it.

it really is a simple experiment. Isn't there a lab out there that's willing to add 120PPM to a control cylinder?

A lab with much fancier equipment than a thermometer. And Frank, the experiment is child's play to do in a lab. It's about as exotic as determining the boiling point of water. But you have no intention of ever admitting it. We all know that. You've demonstrated your dishonesty here in your last half dozen posts. Do you think you should be praised for it?
yet nothing that shows that adding 120PPM of CO2 affects temperature. Seems you lost focus on your grandstand!!!By the way, you keep stating correlation, it is causation we're looking for stoopid!!!!!You need that chart.

Dude, I did. It was performed in 1901 by Herr Koch. He showed that removing CO2 from a tube scarcely changed the IR waves. Remember that one? Your own side provided it. Proves our point. Now little lamb, just provide one that proves yours. Oh right, you know there isn't one and why you try and deflect to us. It's laughable the tricks you think are clever, that are really child like.

1901? Was that the last one that failed?

No, it was the last one that was tried...every attempt to show that CO2 causes warming fails....particularly the big experiment in the open atmosphere...failing for 10 years now.

I'm sorry, but I simply reject the idea that thousands of attempts failed over a hundred years without leaving a trace of documentation. TV shows can do it. High school kids can do it. Scientists from the 1800s could do it. Surely there should be more evidence laying about when, per your claim, thousands of attempts to verify a widely held scientific opinion fail.

Then, of course, there is first the question of why it is universally accepted among scientists of all sort if it fails every attempt to verify it. And then there is the question of what happens to the energy these direct measurements show CO2 absorbing.
image0011.gif

And if you want to bring up your silly little children's riddle about absorbing and emitting, I have to ask you how you the things you put in your oven get cooked.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I simply reject the idea that thousands of attempts failed over a hundred years without leaving a trace of documentation. TV shows can do it. High school kids can do it. Scientists from the 1800s could do it. Surely there should be more evidence laying about when, per your claim, thousands of attempts to verify a widely held scientific opinion fail.

Then, of course, there is first the question of why it is universally accepted among scientists of all sort if it fails every attempt to verify it. And then there is the question of what happens to the energy these direct measurements show CO2 absorbing.
image0011.gif

And if you want to bring up your silly little children's riddle about absorbing and emitting, I have to ask you how you the things you put in your oven get cooked.

You really that far out of it?....ever hear of convection and conduction?....that's part of why you have fallen for the hoax....radiation is a very small player in global energy movement...convection and conduction do the heavy lifting and neither are modeled in GCMs.

image0011.gif

I'm sorry, but you're the one that states that 120 PPM causes an increase in temperature, but can't prove it. Can't prove it, can't prove it, can't prove it. nOpe, Nope, noPe, nopE.

Thousands of experiments have shown that 120 ppm added CO2 will increase greenhouse warming. If you hadn't chosen to lie about what you've already been shown, you might find some of us more cooperative with your make-believe interesting in learning.

Forum List

Back