The obama's will be staying at Ballantyne while in North Carolina

Yes they will be staying with their own kind, the blue bloods of Charlotte where only the richest live that live in Charlotte.
OH by the way they did buck the system and refuse low income housing to be placed near that area of resorts and spas for the most wealthiest of Charlotte.

Hiya, stupid.

Just wanted to stop by in your dumbass thread to let you know the "limousine liberal" angle isn't gonna work.

Be a good little wingnut now,

Ciao :)

Yes they will be staying with their own kind, the blue bloods of Charlotte where only the richest live that live in Charlotte.
OH by the way they did buck the system and refuse low income housing to be placed near that area of resorts and spas for the most wealthiest of Charlotte.

Hiya, stupid.

Just wanted to stop by in your dumbass thread to let you know the "limousine liberal" angle isn't gonna work.

Be a good little wingnut now,

Ciao :)

Hey dumb ass don't let the door hit you in your faggot ass on your way out.

he's the president of the united states. why shouldn't he stay there?

maybe he should use the servants' quarters?

he's the president of the united states. why shouldn't he stay there?

maybe he should use the servants' quarters?

You're being hypocritical, something I have defended you in the past.

Janitor's don't do that sorry nor do I, I cost way to much.

Not for your language or reasoning skills.
Sweet cheeks plumbers aren't cheap nor are they dumb so shut the fuck up. You wouldn't know the first thing about the job.

No...............good plumbers aren't cheap Little Retarded. But bad ones are. What do you charge, about 2 cents/hour? Probably because it takes around that long for you to fish the wrench out of your plumbers crack.

Quick question for you asshole................where did the Romney's stay while down in Tampa?

"What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander." - Mitt Romney

Not for your language or reasoning skills.
Sweet cheeks plumbers aren't cheap nor are they dumb so shut the fuck up. You wouldn't know the first thing about the job.

No...............good plumbers aren't cheap Little Retarded. But bad ones are. What do you charge, about 2 cents/hour? Probably because it takes around that long for you to fish the wrench out of your plumbers crack.

Quick question for you asshole................where did the Romney's stay while down in Tampa?

"What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander." - Mitt Romney

I'm one of the best sea bitch

Probably because it takes around that long for you to fish the wrench out of your plumbers crack.
You are so drawn to my ass because you always mention it every time you post

Already dunmb ass I have answered this several times ROMNEY IS A PRIVATE CITIZEN HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS TO DO. obama is not I'm his boss.

Where is the president supposed to stay? At Motel 6?

Geez

This is exactly what I was poised to post.

Where is the president supposed to stay? At Motel 6?

Geez

This is exactly what I was poised to post.
And many have made that comment, And it was shot down.

You couldn't get any further from Sam Walton than Obama.

You couldn't get any further from Sam Walton than Obama.

Yes I heard he was a simple man Rich but simple.

Ballantyne_09_002.jpg

Again what's with the non issue racist posting?
You're comparing a great uniter with a great divider? What a fucked up thing to do to Dr. King

perhaps you aren't aware of how your anti-obama posts sound. now, i know you. i don't believe you're a racist. but to someone who doesn't know you, your stuff looks pretty awful... beyond the pale, if it were just political differences.

Again what's with the non issue racist posting?
You're comparing a great uniter with a great divider? What a fucked up thing to do to Dr. King

perhaps you aren't aware of how your anti-obama posts sound. now, i know you. i don't believe you're a racist. but to someone who doesn't know you, your stuff looks pretty awful... beyond the pale, if it were just political differences.

If you know he's not racist then don't bring it up. That's just rather a-holish.

Yes I too thought obama hated those evil rich bankers, guess he doesn't.

So then maybe "the left" doesn't consider the rich evil?

Maybe the left becomes hypocritical when one of their own does it.

we keep telling you, dems have no problem with wealth. having money is not a bad thing in the least. the problem is when the wealth is directed at trying to cut off opportunity for the rest and when the 'wealthy' go out of their way to destroy the things that benefit the middle class.

So then maybe "the left" doesn't consider the rich evil?

Maybe the left becomes hypocritical when one of their own does it.

we keep telling you, dems have no problem with wealth. having money is not a bad thing in the least. the problem is when the wealth is directed at trying to cut off opportunity for the rest and when the 'wealthy' go out of their way to destroy the things that benefit the middle class.

Really? so the last 3 and a half years never happen?

Must be nice. It is good to be the King.

I tend to view them like this

As long has they live the high life in these tough times they will always be this.

really? is he trying to destroy the middle class?

did he say, 'if you want to start a business go borrow money from your' mommy and daddy?

didn't think so.

but nah... it's not like you want to appear racist or anything.

Forum List

Back