The obama's will be staying at Ballantyne while in North Carolina

Yet he's staying with those evil rich bankers living the life of luxury, while his voting base suffers

Exhibit A.
Why is obama supporters being so hypocritical with this?

Whineylittlereb only thinks in Absolutes and cannot understand when others do not.

This is his faulty reasoning. Obama points out that some rich, some banks act despicably towards others.....
ERGO: All banks, all rich, at all times are evil! <<<<<thinking in absolutes.

Must be nice. It is good to be the King.

I tend to view them like this

1314233372_kingobamaqueenmichelleantoinette_xlarge-1.jpeg%3Fw%3D588

As long has they live the high life in these tough times they will always be this.

Yes they will be staying with their own kind, the blue bloods of Charlotte where only the richest live that live in Charlotte.
OH by the way they did buck the system and refuse low income housing to be placed near that area of resorts and spas for the most wealthiest of Charlotte.

I guess Motel 6 is more to your liking

7035630.JPG

Last edited:
Exhibit A.
Why is obama supporters being so hypocritical with this?

Whineylittlereb only thinks in Absolutes and cannot understand when others do not.

This is his faulty reasoning. Obama points out that some rich, some banks act despicably towards others.....
ERGO: All banks, all rich, at all times are evil! <<<<<thinking in absolutes.

Why is a whineylittlebutch being hypocritical?

Yes they will be staying with their own kind, the blue bloods of Charlotte where only the richest live that live in Charlotte.
OH by the way they did buck the system and refuse low income housing to be placed near that area of resorts and spas for the most wealthiest of Charlotte.

I guess Motel 6 is more to your liking

7035630.JPG

What's with the left and Motel 6? Does staying there have some meaning other than a responsible person that doesn't want to be wasteful would stay their? Does staying with the rich evil banker make obama safer? Or would his voting base be more protective of him?

Obamination being 50% black is so down with the black person in America....that grew up in Hawaii and Indonesia, attended Ivy League schools and was raised by an asian man, white mother and white grandparents.....

I hate the message those 1%ers like the Obama's are sending to all the unfortunate people who are out of work, and have no assistance... Eat cake and vote Democrat.

I hate the message those 1%ers like the Obama's are sending to all the unfortunate people who are out of work, and have no assistance... Eat cake and vote Democrat.

It is so hypocritical of obama defenders to bash those evil rich bankers and obama staying with them. :eusa_whistle:

AMAZING!

Another pervert concerned with some non-issue about Obama.

I would not care where any of our presidents stayed, he is the POTUS, shit... Have a nice time.

I would say the same thing about Bush/Reagan you name it.. The POTUS is not an easy job, enjoy a vacation where ever the HELL you want to.

AMAZING!

I would not care where any of our presidents stayed, he is the POTUS, shit... Have a nice time.

I would say the same thing about Bush/Reagan you name it.. The POTUS is not an easy job, enjoy a vacation where ever the HELL you want to.

Why are obama supporters being so damn hypocritical defending obama staying with those evil rich bankers?

Why is a pervert defending obama?

did you expect him to stay on south blvd?

That not to far from Ballantyne I expect the leader of America to set the example not live like king Louie and Marie.

Where did Romney stay in Tampa? I didn't pay much attention, because minutia bores me.

The natural first question is, “Where’s Mitt Romney staying?” I had presumed it would be the Tampa Marriott Waterside. After all, Marriott is an all-American hotel chain that’s a staid, safe bet, valuing predictability over personality. Here’s what really made me think it would be there though: there’s a marina up front where all his relatives could dock their private yachts.

I found out that I was right. Former governor Romney and his family will be occupying the Presidential Suite and the Governor’s Suite. A bit of intentional symbolism there perhaps? The Tampa Waterside Marriott has 719 rooms and is the largest in the area, but the candidate will have plenty of friends around: the whole Massachussetts delegation will be staying there as well.

Where the GOP is Staying: Hotels Near the Tampa Convention Center

That not to far from Ballantyne I expect the leader of America to set the example not live like king Louie and Marie.

Where did Romney stay in Tampa? I didn't pay much attention, because minutia bores me.

The natural first question is, “Where’s Mitt Romney staying?” I had presumed it would be the Tampa Marriott Waterside. After all, Marriott is an all-American hotel chain that’s a staid, safe bet, valuing predictability over personality. Here’s what really made me think it would be there though: there’s a marina up front where all his relatives could dock their private yachts.

I found out that I was right. Former governor Romney and his family will be occupying the Presidential Suite and the Governor’s Suite. A bit of intentional symbolism there perhaps? The Tampa Waterside Marriott has 719 rooms and is the largest in the area, but the candidate will have plenty of friends around: the whole Massachussetts delegation will be staying there as well.

Where the GOP is Staying: Hotels Near the Tampa Convention Center

Romney is not the president yet obama is and should set the example. During tough times you do not live above your means.

Forum List

Back