The obama's will be staying at Ballantyne while in North Carolina

Again what's with the non issue racist posting?
You're comparing a great uniter with a great divider? What a fucked up thing to do to Dr. King

perhaps you aren't aware of how your anti-obama posts sound. now, i know you. i don't believe you're a racist. but to someone who doesn't know you, your stuff looks pretty awful... beyond the pale, if it were just political differences.

It's about the economy

So then maybe "the left" doesn't consider the rich evil?

Maybe the left becomes hypocritical when one of their own does it.

we keep telling you, dems have no problem with wealth. having money is not a bad thing in the least. the problem is when the wealth is directed at trying to cut off opportunity for the rest and when the 'wealthy' go out of their way to destroy the things that benefit the middle class.

IE - The problem is when you aren't getting sufficient handouts. I for one have no problem with wealth but I have no problem admitting that the wealthy are probably the biggest bunch of a-holes you could come across. But I know there's enough opportunity if the government stops f'ing up the system and stops punishing hard work.

Must be nice. It is good to be the King.

I tend to view them like this

As long has they live the high life in these tough times they will always be this.

really? is he trying to destroy the middle class?

did he say, 'if you want to start a business go borrow money from your' mommy and daddy?

didn't think so.

but nah... it's not like you want to appear racist or anything.

It's about the economy.

Again what's with the non issue racist posting?
You're comparing a great uniter with a great divider? What a fucked up thing to do to Dr. King

perhaps you aren't aware of how your anti-obama posts sound. now, i know you. i don't believe you're a racist. but to someone who doesn't know you, your stuff looks pretty awful... beyond the pale, if it were just political differences.

With obama supporters it';s about race, with m,e it's about the economy.

this is one factor about the obamas that has bothered me from day one.....they keep telling the american people to put their nose to the grind stone....to endure hard times while they are leading the life of riley....i can understand security concerns that would require a place like this....

this is one factor about the obamas that has bothered me from day one.....they keep telling the american people to put their nose to the grind stone....to endure hard times while they are leading the life of riley....i can understand security concerns that would require a place like this....

is that what they say? or do they want to maintain the policies that existed to help them get where they are... like student loans, pell grants and education?

or do the rightwingnuts keep saying they live the life of riley while telling us all to endure hard times.

i vote for option number 2.

has nothing to do with being righwinged...has more to do with the large number of people struggling to keep their lifestyles....houses and things like that....its been hard on working people in the last few years....it may not be due to obama's policies but its a reality.....i would think they would lead by example....perhaps trimming some of the vacations etc...

has nothing to do with being righwinged...has more to do with the large number of people struggling to keep their lifestyles....houses and things like that....its been hard on working people in the last few years....it may not be due to obama's policies but its a reality.....i would think they would lead by example....perhaps trimming some of the vacations etc...
.i would think they would lead by example
I get called stupid for pointing this out

Someone else get's it also.:clap2:

No, you get called stupid for beiong stupid. Your stupidity doesn't mean we're hypocrites; it just means you're stupid.

Did President Obama ever say "No one should stay at a nice hotel, ever!"? Hmm, No. Given that he never said such a thing, then there would be no problem with him staying at a nice hotel, and only a stupid person could think there was.

Remember, we on the left don't live and breathe class warfare in the way the right does, so don't project your way of thinking on to us. We have no problem with wealthy people, as long as they don't steal from the middle class. The right, OTOH, seems to hate any middle class person who has a dollar that obviously should have been given to their rich masters.

No, you get called stupid for beiong stupid. Your stupidity doesn't mean we're hypocrites; it just means you're stupid.

Did President Obama ever say "No one should stay at a nice hotel, ever!"? Hmm, No. Given that he never said such a thing, then there would be no problem with him staying at a nice hotel, and only a stupid person could think there was.

Remember, we on the left don't live and breathe class warfare in the way the right does, so don't project your way of thinking on to us. We have no problem with wealthy people, as long as they don't steal from the middle class. The right, OTOH, seems to hate any middle class person who has a dollar that obviously should have been given to their rich masters.

What the fuck the irony of this post. Yes being openly hypocritical is being stupid when you call someone stupid for pointing that out.

I'm not familiar with any quotes where the Obamas told Americans to put their nose to the gridstone....can you provide it?

Barack Obama is the President of the United States. First Class accomodations are appropriate.

Forum List

Back