The Obama Drug Cartel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Uncensored2008, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Uncensored2008

Uncensored2008 Libertarian Radical Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,645
    Last evening there was a major story in Southern California of the Obama administration raiding a marijuana Grow-op in Ontario and several dispensaries around the area.

Marijuana Dispensary in Upland Raided by Feds: Six Arrested as Part of Ongoing Obama Administration Crackdown - Los Angeles News - The Informer

Despite a promise to respect state laws, the Obama administration has unleashed a full assault on legal pot in California. Why?

Couple this with the fact of the Obama administration supplying assault weapons to the Mexican drug cartels and a pattern begins to emerge. Obama is the shock collar for the Mexican Drug Cartel. The legal marijuana operations in California severely lower the profits of the Mexican drug lords, and have effectively put them out of business in the marijuana trade.

It appears that the Mexican cartels may have bought off Obama, who uses the assaults on California's legal marijuana market, coupled with gun running by the most corrupt AG in history, Eric Holder, to reestablish the marijuana market for the cartel.

Every action of the Obama administration is designed to benefit the cartel. The use of the DEA to crush the competition, and the supply of guns. Has the POTUS been bought and paid for by the Mexican drug lords? It sure looks like it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. BlindBoo

BlindBoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,394
    Stop the war on americans who use non government approved recreational substances, defund and destroy the cartels.

Statists politicians(R&D) simple will not relinquish this power and will continue to push for more restrictions on freedom and liberty.

3. Uncensored2008

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,645
    I agree, but the point is that Obama appears to be working directly for the cartels and promoting their interests using the full force of the United States Government.

Do you think that Obama is a drug lord?

4. BlindBoo

BlindBoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,394
    I disagree with your point. I think every modern administration has enforce policies that have favored the rise of these brutal cartels. The number of guns they(the Obama Administration) retardedly tried to track is a mere drop in the bucket of the arsnal the cartels have.

I think he is a Drug Lord for the American Pharmacy Industry.

5. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,972
    While the Pharms love old Obama, I dont think they're behind the ban. Who wouldnt want to sell heroin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think we should have everyone on Angel Dust, that would be awesome.....rrrrrrggggggggg!

6. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
  7. Dr.Drock

Dr.Drock Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +940
    I doubt this surprises anyone. When given the choice between giving americans liberty or protecting an industry that's make gov't a lot of money over the years we know who Obama will side with.

8. Uncensored2008

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,645
    Pharmaceuticals are a different issue. I'm speaking strictly of the marijuana trade. Bush did not have the daily assault the way Obama does. Obama is dedicated to shutting down the legal marijuana operations in California. Obviously this benefits the Mexican drug cartels. Try as I might, I can only come up with a single reason for that, which is that Obama is in the pocket of the drug cartels.

9. Dr.Drock

Dr.Drock Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +940
    Sadly, despite this, Obama still has your unwavering support.

10. Uncensored2008

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,645
    In fact, the article listed in the OP lists the owners. This is not the cartel, which is in my opinion, why Obama raided it - to put his competition out of business.

It appears that the cartel and the Obama administration are the same outfit.