The Obama Drug Cartel

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
Last evening there was a major story in Southern California of the Obama administration raiding a marijuana Grow-op in Ontario and several dispensaries around the area.

Marijuana Dispensary in Upland Raided by Feds: Six Arrested as Part of Ongoing Obama Administration Crackdown - Los Angeles News - The Informer

Despite a promise to respect state laws, the Obama administration has unleashed a full assault on legal pot in California. Why?

Couple this with the fact of the Obama administration supplying assault weapons to the Mexican drug cartels and a pattern begins to emerge. Obama is the shock collar for the Mexican Drug Cartel. The legal marijuana operations in California severely lower the profits of the Mexican drug lords, and have effectively put them out of business in the marijuana trade.

It appears that the Mexican cartels may have bought off Obama, who uses the assaults on California's legal marijuana market, coupled with gun running by the most corrupt AG in history, Eric Holder, to reestablish the marijuana market for the cartel.

Every action of the Obama administration is designed to benefit the cartel. The use of the DEA to crush the competition, and the supply of guns. Has the POTUS been bought and paid for by the Mexican drug lords? It sure looks like it.

Stop the war on americans who use non government approved recreational substances, defund and destroy the cartels.

Statists politicians(R&D) simple will not relinquish this power and will continue to push for more restrictions on freedom and liberty.

Stop the war on americans who use non government approved recreational substances, defund and destroy the cartels.

I agree, but the point is that Obama appears to be working directly for the cartels and promoting their interests using the full force of the United States Government.

Statists politicians(R&D) simple will not relinquish this power and will continue to push for more restrictions on freedom and liberty.

Do you think that Obama is a drug lord?

I agree, but the point is that Obama appears to be working directly for the cartels and promoting their interests using the full force of the United States Government.

I disagree with your point. I think every modern administration has enforce policies that have favored the rise of these brutal cartels. The number of guns they(the Obama Administration) retardedly tried to track is a mere drop in the bucket of the arsnal the cartels have.

I think he is a Drug Lord for the American Pharmacy Industry.

I disagree with your point. I think every modern administration has enforce policies that have favored the rise of these brutal cartels. The number of guns they(the Obama Administration) retardedly tried to track is a mere drop in the bucket of the arsnal the cartels have.

While the Pharms love old Obama, I dont think they're behind the ban. Who wouldnt want to sell heroin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think we should have everyone on Angel Dust, that would be awesome.....rrrrrrggggggggg!

Last evening there was a major story in Southern California of the Obama administration raiding a marijuana Grow-op in Ontario and several dispensaries around the area.

Marijuana Dispensary in Upland Raided by Feds: Six Arrested as Part of Ongoing Obama Administration Crackdown - Los Angeles News - The Informer

Despite a promise to respect state laws, the Obama administration has unleashed a full assault on legal pot in California. Why?

Couple this with the fact of the Obama administration supplying assault weapons to the Mexican drug cartels and a pattern begins to emerge. Obama is the shock collar for the Mexican Drug Cartel. The legal marijuana operations in California severely lower the profits of the Mexican drug lords, and have effectively put them out of business in the marijuana trade.

It appears that the Mexican cartels may have bought off Obama, who uses the assaults on California's legal marijuana market, coupled with gun running by the most corrupt AG in history, Eric Holder, to reestablish the marijuana market for the cartel.

Every action of the Obama administration is designed to benefit the cartel. The use of the DEA to crush the competition, and the supply of guns. Has the POTUS been bought and paid for by the Mexican drug lords? It sure looks like it.

I doubt this surprises anyone. When given the choice between giving americans liberty or protecting an industry that's make gov't a lot of money over the years we know who Obama will side with.

Pharmaceuticals are a different issue. I'm speaking strictly of the marijuana trade. Bush did not have the daily assault the way Obama does. Obama is dedicated to shutting down the legal marijuana operations in California. Obviously this benefits the Mexican drug cartels. Try as I might, I can only come up with a single reason for that, which is that Obama is in the pocket of the drug cartels.

Sadly, despite this, Obama still has your unwavering support.

What makes you think that those grows aren't owned and operated by the cartels? Many of the legal disipensaries are.

In fact, the article listed in the OP lists the owners. This is not the cartel, which is in my opinion, why Obama raided it - to put his competition out of business.

It hasn't worked out well in Denver.

Some think cartels help supply medical marijuana in Colorado - The Denver Post

I'm not against legalization of pot. I'm for it. I'm also for the sales outlets being a cartel target.

It appears that the cartel and the Obama administration are the same outfit.

While the Pharms love old Obama, I dont think they're behind the ban. Who wouldnt want to sell heroin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think we should have everyone on Angel Dust, that would be awesome.....rrrrrrggggggggg!

Next thing you know they're gonna feel like they have a mandate to start banning large sugary drinks and the amount of calories you can have at one time too.

I doubt this surprises anyone. When given the choice between giving americans liberty or protecting an industry that's make gov't a lot of money over the years we know who Obama will side with.

If Obama is actually working on behalf of the Mexican drug cartels, that is a pretty serious situation.

From the oh-so-Obama hating MSNBC:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAypzh7cBfg]Despite Campaign Promises To The Contrary Obama Is Now Targeting Medicinal Marijuana Retailers - YouTube[/ame]

Whether or not Obama intends to benefit the cartels, that sure as hell is the result. That, and he's proven to be a full of shit liar. Color me shocked...:cool:

If Obama is actually working on behalf of the Mexican drug cartels, that is a pretty serious situation.

The U.S. gov't has been caught smuggling in drugs plenty of times, and I bet 99.9% of the time they smuggle in drugs they don't get caught.

Sadly this is nothing new, there's a lot of money in keeping drugs illegal in the U.S. Most especially marijuana.

Pharmaceuticals are a different issue. I'm speaking strictly of the marijuana trade. Bush did not have the daily assault the way Obama does. Obama is dedicated to shutting down the legal marijuana operations in California. Obviously this benefits the Mexican drug cartels. Try as I might, I can only come up with a single reason for that, which is that Obama is in the pocket of the drug cartels.

The American Pharmacy Industry does not want medical marijuana as a competition. That's who he is in the pocket of. IMHO. The cartels benefit indirectly.

Well his administration was arming them with guns, so I'd call that supporting them.

Nope, (espcially on this issue when he laughed off the most asked question) he has always been just the less smelly turd in the room. So he has my support against Mr. Romney. But that's okay because I do defend him here against the unwarrented, unrelenting, at times incoherent attacks against him by what appears to be some very angry folks.

Nope, (espcially on this issue when he laughed off the most asked question) he has always been just the less smelly turd in the room. So he has my support against Mr. Romney. But that's okay because I do defend him here against the unwarrented, unrelenting, at times incoherent attacks against him by what appears to be some very angry folks.

Who's angry, I have fun. Remove the stick out of your ass. And if Obama's not your guy, why not?

What makes you think that those grows aren't owned and operated by the cartels? Many of the legal disipensaries are.

In fact, the article listed in the OP lists the owners. This is not the cartel, which is in my opinion, why Obama raided it - to put his competition out of business.

It hasn't worked out well in Denver.

Some think cartels help supply medical marijuana in Colorado - The Denver Post

I'm not against legalization of pot. I'm for it. I'm also for the sales outlets being a cartel target.

It appears that the cartel and the Obama administration are the same outfit.

It could be. Or, the listed owners could be frontmen. There's little doubt that obama is interested in making the nation one of drug addicts. The only question is who supplies the drugs.

Forum List

Back