The Obama Drug Cartel

Stop the war on americans who use non government approved recreational substances, defund and destroy the cartels.

Statists politicians(R&D) simple will not relinquish this power and will continue to push for more restrictions on freedom and liberty.

Sadly, despite this, Obama still has your unwavering support.

Nope, (espcially on this issue when he laughed off the most asked question) he has always been just the less smelly turd in the room. So he has my support against Mr. Romney. But that's okay because I do defend him here against the unwarrented, unrelenting, at times incoherent attacks against him by what appears to be some very angry folks.

If he's willing to do this, I'm not sure how any attack on him is unwarranted.

Think up any kind of insult you can on Obama, he'd deserve all of them for what he's showing about himself on this issue alone.

The U.S. gov't has been caught smuggling in drugs plenty of times, and I bet 99.9% of the time they smuggle in drugs they don't get caught.

Sadly this is nothing new, there's a lot of money in keeping drugs illegal in the U.S. Most especially marijuana.

And now we see government openly assaulting the people who have tried to ease the madness by decriminalizing marijuana.

This is Obama sticking his thumb in the eye of America, making it very clear that we are not a free people and that any semblance of rights is a farce.

Obama is a criminal, and a tyrant.

I doubt this surprises anyone. When given the choice between giving americans liberty or protecting an industry that's make gov't a lot of money over the years we know who Obama will side with.

If Obama is actually working on behalf of the Mexican drug cartels, that is a pretty serious situation.

Well his administration was arming them with guns, so I'd call that supporting them.

Uh-huh! Sure they were.......

U.S. foreign arms sales reach $34.8 billion | Reuters

The American Pharmacy Industry does not want medical marijuana as a competition.

What competition?

Your line of reasoning is absurd. Marijuana is a recreational drug, it has no medical benefit. It treats no ailments save increasing the appetite of cancer patients. Marijuana has no impact on the pharmaceutical companies at all.

No, it has an impact on the drug cartels. Legal pot destroys the market that the cartels depend on. Obama is using tax payer money to secure those markets on behalf of the Mexican drug lords. He is the shock collar of the cartels.

That's who he is in the pocket of. IMHO. The cartels benefit indirectly.

I think you're desperately attempting to find a valid reason to continue to support Obama.

Guys those people that are getting beheaded in Mexico from the cartels are little people and as we all know, liberals value criminals waaay more that the little guy they give lip service for.

Who thinks Parole boards and judges that let out criminals should be responsible for their behavior, I'd love to see how many get out early with that plan.

Sadly, despite this, Obama still has your unwavering support.

Nope, (espcially on this issue when he laughed off the most asked question) he has always been just the less smelly turd in the room. So he has my support against Mr. Romney. But that's okay because I do defend him here against the unwarrented, unrelenting, at times incoherent attacks against him by what appears to be some very angry folks.

Think up any kind of insult you can on Obama, he'd deserve all of them for what he's showing about himself on this issue alone.

No I don't think he deserves to be criticized or insulted on other issues because of this issue alone.

I think McCain's policies would have been more draconian. I also think Romney would be more draconian as well.

No I don't think he deserves to be criticized or insulted on other issues because of this issue alone.

I think McCain's policies would have been more draconian. I also think Romney would be more draconian as well.

McCain, and Romney and "what they would, or would not have done" is NOT the issue... The issue IS what Obama IS doing.

Well his administration was arming them with guns, so I'd call that supporting them.

Uh-huh! Sure they were.......

U.S. foreign arms sales reach $34.8 billion | Reuters

Uh-huh! They certainly were.....
Holder May Be Slapped In Gunwalking Scandal - ABC News

The ATF nor Holder ever sold one gun to the Cartels.

"ATF devised the program in 2009 to try to track straw purchases of firearms where a gun is legally bought but then illegally sold to another individual."

It is beyond reason to say the administration was arming them.

The American Pharmacy Industry does not want medical marijuana as a competition.

What competition?

Your line of reasoning is absurd. Marijuana is a recreational drug, it has no medical benefit. It treats no ailments save increasing the appetite of cancer patients. Marijuana has no impact on the pharmaceutical companies at all.

No, it has an impact on the drug cartels. Legal pot destroys the market that the cartels depend on. Obama is using tax payer money to secure those markets on behalf of the Mexican drug lords. He is the shock collar of the cartels.

I think you're desperately attempting to find a valid reason to continue to support Obama.

I think your attemp to link him to the cartels through the gun walking case is beyond reason.

But this issue exposes Obama's principles and where he puts his allegiances, and it's obviously not with the people. It's completely against the people.

I'm not worried about predictions or hypotheticals, you don't have to support Obama or Romney contrary to what everyone and the media tells you.

What competition?

I think your attemp to link him to the cartels through the gun walking case is beyond reason.

And who else was using the guns that walked, if not criminals.:clap2:

What competition?

Legalizing marijauna would only impact a tiny fraction of 1% of the healthcare industry. You really think a ton of 70-90 year old cancer patients who heard decades of marijuana is evil propaganda are going to jump to smoking pot instead of using safe-looking prescription pills?

Legalizing marijuana would impact the market by hundreds of billions of dollars annually. Follow the money.

McCain, and Romney and "what they would, or would not have done" is NOT the issue... The issue IS what Obama IS doing.

I am totally against President Obamas continuing the fascist war on American Citizens who use non government approved recreational substances. I still support him over the other turds whom I feel would be ever worse in this area and most others. I totally reject the idea that his administration has been arming the cartels as a ludicus, undeserved and unwarrented.

But this issue exposes Obama's principles and where he puts his allegiances, and it's obviously not with the people. It's completely against the people.

I'm not worried about predictions or hypotheticals, you don't have to support Obama or Romney contrary to what everyone and the media tells you.

Sorry but that is nothing new with any politician. No I don't have to support either one but one or the other is going to be president in 2013. I'll go with the one whom I find less distasteful.

Sorry but that is nothing new with any politician. No I don't have to support either one but one or the other is going to be president in 2013. I'll go with the one whom I find less distasteful.

In your opinion how long do you think this nation can last by voting in evil? If your view is you must choose between the lesser of 2 evils.

What competition?

Medical Uses of Cannabis and THC

In your opinion how long do you think this nation can last by voting in evil? If your view is you must choose between the lesser of 2 evils.

I thought I was pretty clear. It is not my view that I must support either one, but one or the other will be president. I'm in Texas. Obama isn't going to win Texas no matter what. I may as well vote for Gary Johnson.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back