Obama bypasses Congress on DREAM Act, stops deporting young illegals

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
'The policy change, described to The Associated Press by two senior administration officials, will affect as many as 800,000 immigrants who have lived in fear of deportation. It also bypasses Congress and partially achieves the goals of the so-called DREAM Act'

Obama bypasses Congress on DREAM Act, stops deporting young | The Daily Caller

I am beginning to hate this would-be asshole tinhat dictator.

Yea that's the ticket, flood the Country with worthless mexicans, god knows we have plenty of food banks,free school lunches , jails , entitlements, section 8 housing and hosipals to serve them all , after all its all free shit for the taking........:clap2:

$GAJB102_975393l.jpg

$barnett_bp_illegals_line.jpg

$Arizonawarningsign-300x225.jpg

The Rule of Law and the Constitution mean nothing to this President and his criminal lackeys. This guy has turned out to be such an awful fraud. All Americans should see 'The Obama Deception' film. It's the reason so many have lost all faith in our Electoral Process. This President does not have America's best interests at heart.

Last edited:
we're going to run out of free shit soon. the takers have overrun the givers.. the free shit is going to stop flowing. then it's katie bar the door.

it's friday and no such announcement as of yet, maybe the insider story is just that, a story.
Obama would have noo funding for this program if it was enacted by him by presidential decree

we're going to run out of free shit soon. the takers have overrun the givers.. the free shit is going to stop flowing. then it's katie bar the door.

The Takers will always take. But what happens when the Producers/Givers have nothing left to give? Third World Misery here we come. :(

While I agree that this tactic is wrong- perhaps even illegal- I empathize with the intended outcome. This is to say that I cannot hold these young people responsible for the actions of their parents.

Open-Borders is something all Big Government Globalists agree on. And the Big Government Globalists currently run both Parties. Lots of money & votes in keeping our Borders wide open. Our current leaders are traitors to our Nation.

it's friday and no such announcement as of yet, maybe the insider story is just that, a story.
Obama would have noo funding for this program if it was enacted by him by presidential decree

get your head out yo ass, they have announced it and he will be giving a speech later this afternoon..

While I agree that this tactic is wrong- perhaps even illegal- I empathize with the intended outcome. This is to say that I cannot hold these young people responsible for the actions of their parents.

oh bullshit, the intended outcomes is to grant illegals freebies and thus to win their votes.

Open-Borders is something all Big Government Globalists agree on. And the Big Government Globalists currently run both Parties. Lots of money & votes in keeping our Borders wide open. Our current leaders are traitors to our Nation.

our borders are not wide open, try again.

oh bullshit, the intended outcomes is to grant illegals freebies and thus to win their votes.

serving in the military or working on a degree and agreeing to use that degree in the USA is no freebie. it is something that must be worked for and earned, same with being in the military.

we have about 12-15 million people living here illegaly,, you try again asswipe.

we have about 12-15 million people living here illegaly,, you try again asswipe.

these people were smuggled or snuck into the country which signifies that the borders are not free from protection. Mexico is not the only nation with illegals in the USA

serving in the military or working on a degree and agreeing to use that degree in the USA is no freebie. it is something that must be worked for and earned, same with being in the military.

When their education is given or subsidized, along with things like healthcare treatment, lodging, etc... it is indeed a freebie, at the expense of those who actually work and pay taxes

I am all for legal immigration and people earning their way into citizenship... but this is just not right

I personally feel horrible for those who have gone about earning their citizen the right way.. waiting their turn... taking the test... etc... if I were one of them, I would be pissed as hell with the way the government is bending over backwards and giving breaks to ones who have done the wrong thing all along

A democracy exists until the people start voting themselves benefits from the public treasury. They thereafter vote for candidates who promise the most benefits and the country collapses over such a loose fiscal policy.

That's what obama is doing. Promising more free stuff. He's proving the truth of Alexander Tyler's observation.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

these people were smuggled or snuck into the country which signifies that the borders are not free from protection. Mexico is not the only nation with illegals in the USA

What is your point? That since they snuck in past the Border Patrol they should be able to stay in because it was hard to do?

Forum List

Back