the obama birth certificate media scandal...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHNfXQUeWEU]BREAKING NEWS!!! Arpaio Finds Man Who Forged Obama's Birth Certificate - YouTube[/ame]

Arpaio is a crazed birfer and a criminal law officer. His day will come when the old man will be delicensed as a police officer, convicted in criminal court, and sent to the general prison population.

next tuesday will be another press conference to update the public about any new evidence there is that may lead to falsehoods in the obama story telling.

the press will have an opportunity to ask questions about the subject matter.

And birfer mental illness continues.

The press will ask birfers why they are so ill mentally when they have nothing at all to be ill about.

i'm betting the mainstream media will commit more journalistic malpractice tomorrow at 2:30 in AZ.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jD6q0Ze_OI]Obama birth Certificate - YouTube[/ame]

one thing i've noticed in the google searches is that this is the biggest response so far.

the pro obama media is consistent in attacking the character of sheriff arpaio and mike zullo, while they remain silent on the conrent of the new evidence, which i think continues to support the tampering theory.

the media not addressing anything to do with the science of the subject is a red flag to me. they could investigate on their own. are they afraid of obama and the chicago way ??

it's not journalism, it's just usjing the microphone or website to support obama, and avoid the evidence.

Last edited:
One, birferism is a mental disease: Pale Rider, washamerican and others demonstrate that.

Two, the characters of Apraio and Zullo are far shadier than Obama's.

Three, there is no "science of the subject" about this wackery.

Four, the journalism is magnificent in demonstrating the craziness of birfers and birferism.

Yo..........Washed Out American, wanna know the real reason Arpaio brought up the birther thing again?

Did you notice he held his press confrence the day before he went on trial for racial profiling?

https://boudicabpi.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/11924/

i want a thread just on this., which i will add to in the coming days ahead... it will come to be that the media was warned not to talk about the obama birth certificate. in fact i will go on to say that they media was directed to proactively sell the idea that no issue ever existed.
performances by sheppard smith, gregg jarrett, oreilly, hannity by cancelling jerry corsi hours before the interview, esquire magazine, anderson cooper, lawrence odonald, the rachal maddov lady.... and on and on. post scandal, i will make a video showing all of them (overacters) way over the top. robert gibbs, never answering questions about it. chuck todd and liberal drowning out les kinsolving when he rarely got a chance... the lies... and on and on and on....

this story is breaking open slower than i had hoped, but people are getting it now, and they are going to be pissed, which is how i've felt about the cover up from the begiining...

this is the unthinkable in a first amendment society...

Who freaking cares man...this is a waste of time

1) I do think obama is a United States Citizen
2) If i'm wrong and he isn't who is going to prosecute the case, eric holder.....you really think he will move forward with a case of this nature? No he wont

So do everyone including yourself a favor and just let it go and concentrate on something more real like inflation under obama.

there's room on the american plate for all of it.

friendly reminder: Ignore List
ABikerSailor candycorn daws101 JakeStarkey JosefK luddly.neddite Obamerican Sallow

sorry.... you guys had your chance to talk to me.

We are not concerned about wash's ignore list, because we will continue to talk about his (and the other birfers') mental illness of birferism.

Historically, the professionals will not concentrate on the very sane and eminently legal president, Obama, but on the insanity of the culture and personages of birferism.

Yanno...................just because some idiot decides to ignore me, does not mean that I can't post truth (and heap ridicule on the shit they get wrong).

Don't really give a shit what Washed Out American thinks or ignores. Other people read this thread on occasion.

Forum List

Back