the obama birth certificate media scandal...

Pale Rider irrefutably reveals the presence of a selfbot: what an incredible display of ignorant arrogance.

washamerican is lost.

Guys, empirical data, irrefutable facts, you know? I hope all this BS is not simply because you don't like Obama's color.

so long jake star key. i held out as long as i could before the ignore.

this is a real round table of deep thinkers on this list:

Ignore List
ABikerSailor candycorn daws101 JakeStarkey luddly.neddite Obamerican Sallow

Last edited:
Pale Rider irrefutably reveals the presence of a selfbot: what an incredible display of ignorant arrogance.

washamerican is lost.

Guys, empirical data, irrefutable facts, you know? I hope all this BS is not simply because you don't like Obama's color.

Ignore List
ok ,IF we're really on ignore then you should not answer this.

wash may not reply.

JRK on the other hand does not matter about ignore; he will reply regardless. :ll:

washamerican is lost.

Ignore List

Still no proof, huh?

:cuckoo:

If you're not a loon making up this nonsense, why don't you post some PROOF? :lol:

washamerican is lost.

Ignore List

Yeehaw! I'm on this idiot's ignore list, which means that he'll never see anything I post any longer, which means I don't have to listen to his stupid blather.

Yes...............there IS a Santa Clause!

Arpaio is given rope by the national media to hang himself. This is a wonderful use of the free press!

Arpaio.

Jeeez.

News flash: he's just another desperate birther loon.

Can we go back to that PROOF you loons were gonna park?

Thanks ever so much.

Last edited:
I am the same age as our pres and never was required to get a selective service card.

That's the problem I have with that assumption. too young to register when they abolished the draft, to old to register when they started requiring it again.

that one is a fail, sorry guys

Diana West Discusses Obama's Forged Birth Certificate and Forged Selective Service Registration Card - YouTube! excellent interview discussing among other elements of the case, the media intimidation and blackout induced by obama and the chicago way machine. i've called just about every member of congress over the past year. and i'll keep calling, cause i think this is worth investigating by the house judiciary, which of course is already backlogged with other obama scandals.

Super. All the problems we have in the country and we have the Birfer Way machine bothering Congress.

I am the same age as our pres and never was required to get a selective service card.

That's the problem I have with that assumption. too young to register when they abolished the draft, to old to register when they started requiring it again.

that one is a fail, sorry guys

wait, are you saying obama didn't have to register ?

On January 27, 1973, Secretary of Defense Melvin R. Laird announced the creation of an all-volunteer armed forces, negating the need for the military draft.

On March 29, 1975, President Ford signed Proclamation 4360, Terminating Registration Procedures Under Military Selective Service Act, eliminating the registration requirement for all 18–25 year old male citizens.[12]

On July 2, 1980, however, President Carter signed Proclamation 4771, Registration Under the Military Selective Service Act, retroactively re-establishing the Selective Service registration requirement for all 18–26 year old male citizens born on or after January 1, 1960.[13] Only men born between March 29, 1957, and December 31, 1959, were completely exempt from Selective Service registration.[14] The first registrations after Proclamation 4771 took place on Monday, July 21, 1980, for those men born in January, February and March 1960 at U.S. Post Offices. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays were reserved for men born in the later quarters of the year, and registration for men born in 1961 began the following week.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back