The obama admin is run by racist piles of shit.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
WH Can t Make Generals Funeral Attending Michael Browns The Federalist Papers

Is every leftist happy now? You have hate coming from the highest office in the world.
You have a leader that can't send a peon to attend the funeral of one of Americas finest, but we can go to a thugs funeral.

Fuck all you leftist trash, this is the change you voted for.

You know, just when I think this son of a bitch in the WH can't shock me again Obama manages to do it one more time.

Is every leftist happy now? You have hate coming from the highest office in the world.
You have a leader that can't send a peon to attend the funeral of one of Americas finest, but we can go to a thugs funeral.

You know, just when I think this son of a bitch in the WH can't shock me again Obama manages to do it one more time.
At some point all people have to say that this is wrong, very wrong.

From your link:

"No one from the White House shows up for the funeral of Major General Harold Greene"

Another CON$ervoFascist lie parroted by morons!

This is what the right-wingers are reduced to - profane temper tantrums!

They have no power, and the country sees them as a joke, so they scream at the internet.

RABBLE RABBLE!!

And BTW what makes Michael Brown a "Thug" when he had no criminal record? It's it only because he is black?

Even Maureen Dowd and Cornel West are disgusted with Obama.

Worst President Since James Buchanan.
You're so dishonest.

Why is it that Cornel West is disgusted with Obama?

Let's see if you are even capable of telling a truth.

Even Maureen Dowd and Cornel West are disgusted with Obama.

Worst President Since James Buchanan.
You're so dishonest.

Why is it that Cornel West is disgusted with Obama?

Let's see if you are even capable of telling a truth.

I don't respond to questions posed in a "have you quit beating your wife yet" spirit.

RABBLE RABBLE!!

And BTW what makes Michael Brown a "Thug" when he had no criminal record? It's it only because he is black?

No, it's because of the way he handled himself when he robbed the store.
His attitude was someone who was used to bullying his way to get what he wanted.
He just reaches over the counter with no effort to hide what he was doing.
When confronted by the store owner, Brown just shoves him away, then when the owner again tries to stop him, Brown lunges towards him with the obvious intent to intimidate.

He was a bully, period !! This makes him a thug in any honest discussion.

RABBLE RABBLE!!

No, it's because of the way he handled himself when he robbed the store.
His attitude was someone who was used to bullying his way to get what he wanted.
He just reaches over the counter with no effort to hide what he was doing.
When confronted by the store owner, Brown just shoves him away, then when the owner again tries to stop him, Brown lunges towards him with the obvious intent to intimidate.

He was a bully, period !! This makes him a thug in any honest discussion.
To liberals, thugs aren't thugs if they aren't punished for that behavior.

Forum List

Back