The obama admin is run by racist piles of shit.

RABBLE RABBLE!!

And BTW what makes Michael Brown a "Thug" when he had no criminal record? It's it only because he is black?

No, it's because of the way he handled himself when he robbed the store.
His attitude was someone who was used to bullying his way to get what he wanted.
He just reaches over the counter with no effort to hide what he was doing.
When confronted by the store owner, Brown just shoves him away, then when the owner again tries to stop him, Brown lunges towards him with the obvious intent to intimidate.

He was a bully, period !! This makes him a thug in any honest discussion.
I thought his behaviour on that tape was pretty thuggish. He was using his size to intimidate, in the process of shoplifting.

It has nothing to do with his death.

Even Maureen Dowd and Cornel West are disgusted with Obama.

Worst President Since James Buchanan.
You're so dishonest.

Why is it that Cornel West is disgusted with Obama?

Let's see if you are even capable of telling a truth.

I don't respond to questions posed in a "have you quit beating your wife yet" spirit.
Correction: you don't respond to requests to back up your bullshit.

Last I heard, West has been upset with Obama because he hasn't done enough for the poor, and let Wall st off the hook.

You're so dishonest.

I don't respond to questions posed in a "have you quit beating your wife yet" spirit.

Last I heard, West has been upset with Obama because he hasn't done enough for the poor, and let Wall st off the hook.

You are correct. I believe West called Obama the "brown Clinton", too.

You're so dishonest.

Thank you.

Boe-dickhead would have us believe that West somehow agrees with Right-Wingers. He doesn't. Right-Wingers think Obama has done too much and West thinks Obama hasn't done enough.

It's as dishonest as when she used to cite over 50% being against Obamacare, ignoring the fact that 20% of them are against it because it isn't Liberal enough.

But she can only make dishonest arguments, sadly.

You're so dishonest.

Thank you.

Boe-dickhead would have us believe that West somehow agrees with Right-Wingers. He doesn't. Right-Wingers think Obama has done too much and West thinks Obama hasn't done enough.

It's as dishonest as when she used to cite over 50% being against Obamacare, ignoring the fact that 20% of them are against it because it isn't Liberal enough.

But she can only make dishonest arguments, sadly.

Synthalowerbrainsteam doesn't grok that Obama really has become a Uniter...the left, the right, and the middle all have reasons to loathe him by now.

WH Can t Make Generals Funeral Attending Michael Browns The Federalist Papers

Is every leftist happy now? You have hate coming from the highest office in the world.
You have a leader that can't send a peon to attend the funeral of one of Americas finest, but we can go to a thugs funeral.

Fuck all you leftist trash, this is the change you voted for.

Republicans are 90% white. Of course they think blacks are racist.
Why do you hate the country so much that you would allow this to go unchecked?

How much disrespect must obama show, how much division must he create before you think it's to much?

So not every general has a president present at their funeral, nothing new....
moron, try reading

I never said obama needed to go, I said he's not sending anyone

but nice lie.

How does it feel to hate Vets so much that you let obama off the hook for this?
Which is a lie!

How does it feel to be so stupid that you swallow every Right-wing lie?

This is what the right-wingers are reduced to - profane temper tantrums!

They have no power, and the country sees them as a joke, so they scream at the internet.

So you're cool with the admin showing blatant disrespect to one of our Gens

yea, fucking twat
Like all wingnuts, you are very selective in your outrage.

But not because he's Black!

Is every leftist happy now? You have hate coming from the highest office in the world.
You have a leader that can't send a peon to attend the funeral of one of Americas finest, but we can go to a thugs funeral.

Once again, Two Thumbs is a willing tool of the professional liars on the Right:

The burial was preceded by a chapel service that was closed to media. Lt. Col. Juanita Chang, an Army public affairs officer, said the 650-seat chapel at Arlington was filled beyond capacity. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel attended and met with the family. [Stars and Stripes, 8/14/14]

Yeah, only the Secretary of Defense attended.

Once again, Two Thumbs is a willing tool of the professional liars on the Right:

The burial was preceded by a chapel service that was closed to media. Lt. Col. Juanita Chang, an Army public affairs officer, said the 650-seat chapel at Arlington was filled beyond capacity. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel attended and met with the family. [Stars and Stripes, 8/14/14]

Yeah, only the Secretary of Defense attended.

Where did that piece of shit liar @Two Thumbs scurry off to?

They have no power, and the country sees them as a joke, so they scream at the internet.

and the demographic shift is over taking them and no more white christians having any power in the future, hence their lashing out

:beer::mm::mm::party::party::salute::up::eek:

and the demographic shift is over taking them and no more white christians having any power in the future, hence their lashing out

:beer::mm::mm::party::party::salute::up::eek:
Which is why this mid-term is very important. We must clean out the trash to give President Obama (praise be unto Him!) some time to get things done for the country.

Forum List

Back