The Number of Mixed-Race Americans is Rapidly Rising. Will it Make a Difference?

My kid is a mid level genius and he's a mix.

There's plenty of Asians who are bad at math but statistically, on average Asians have high IQs especially compared to Africans. It's an ugly truth and I understand why some people want to avoid it but it's true nonetheless.

There's plenty of Asians who are bad at math but statistically, on average Asians have high IQs especially compared to Africans. It's an ugly truth and I understand why some people want to avoid it but it's true nonetheless.
Mines part racist cracker and part greaser.

"Embedded" is that the new scientific way to say "inherent behaviors"?

"Human breeds"......nope
There is only one breed...they colors may be different but they all be the same..

Breed is a much more appropriate term than race. Breeds can mix with one another just like people can. But breeds aren't all the same. Human breeds developed over millennia with adaptations depending on their lifestyle and the local environment. Africans didn't have to prepare for winter like Scandinavians did...

“People” is the appropriate term.

I CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE! GOD'S IMAGE AND WHATNOT
View attachment 259336

Yeah, Vikings. Great bunch of people. Human sacrifice: couldn't even figure out not to kill their own people and children.

Great example

Accepting ugly truths as your fundamental truth makes for an ugly soul.

Ugly souls do ugly things. Always.

"Human breeds"......nope
There is only one breed...they colors may be different but they all be the same..

Breed is a much more appropriate term than race. Breeds can mix with one another just like people can. But breeds aren't all the same. Human breeds developed over millennia with adaptations depending on their lifestyle and the local environment. Africans didn't have to prepare for winter like Scandinavians did...

“People” is the appropriate term.

I CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE! GOD'S IMAGE AND WHATNOT
View attachment 259336

Yeah, Vikings. Great bunch of people. Human sacrifice: couldn't even figure out not to kill their own people and children.

Great example

Aborigines set fire to the entire continent of Australia. Latin American natives sacrificed babies to their serpent gods. Ancient people did all sorts of stupid and awful shit. What's your point?

Asians can't eat milk, or bread, their native diet is sunshine and water. I asked my Church for Rice communion, and the Asian ladies started crying. See, we All need Rice communion. Besides if you had Jesus bread, it'd be a little Mexican taco.

WHat about ignoring ugly truths and acting as though it is not true? What does that do?

I wouldn't care about the overall well-being of society today nor would I worry about it's future after I am dead if I had an ugly soul.

WHat about ignoring ugly truths and acting as though it is not true? What does that do?
Allows failure and its acceptance to flourish.

America is all about the so called “mixed race”.

It’s part of what makes us great.

Allows failure and its acceptance to flourish.

One outcome, but I want her answer.

did-you-know-genghis-khan-slept-with-so-many-women-45361139[1].png

Marriage is between whoever Genghis likes , and Genghis. One Man, you guys. Wait , look out! Not if Cynthia Bolbach has anything to say about it and amendment 10-A!

Last edited:

I wouldn't care about the overall well-being of society today nor would I worry about it's future after I am dead if I had an ugly soul.

You do care about the overall well-being of society, if we're talking about white society. Right?

We all ignore ugly truths every single blessed day. We do this so we can function.

Ugly truth: you will die

Ugly truth: you are already aging and your cells are dying

Ugly truth: in a few years after you die, very few people will remember you ever lived

There are so many more I could list them not get to the end by nightfall. We all decide what to do with truths. Deciding what to do with them is just as important as accepting them as truth.

You do care about the overall well-being of society, if we're talking about white society. Right?

I care more about white people than I do others but I also want to see Asians and Africans maintain their unique cultures and not be erased and blended together into a conformist mush.

We all ignore ugly truths every single blessed day. We do this so we can function.

Ugly truth: you will die

Ugly truth: you are already aging and your cells are dying

Ugly truth: in a few years after you die, very few people will remember you ever lived

There are so many more I could list them not get to the end by nightfall. We all decide what to do with truths. Deciding what to do with them is just as important as accepting them as truth.

Which is why I carry a lot of life insurance, to provide for my family.

If I ignored it, I would be irresponsibly putting my family at risk of serious hardship.

Are you seriously telling me, that you as an individual, and we as a society, SHOULD ignore "ugly truths"?

I care more about white people than I do others but I also want to see Asians and Africans maintain their unique cultures and not be erased and blended together into a conformist mush.

Well much of the world seems to disagree with you, for all kinds of different reasons. Last I checked you're not King of the World, so your opinion remains your opinion.

Forum List

Back