The NRA wants to prevent hearing loss. So...

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
15965913_1240726789310409_6722131482846627523_n.jpg

LMAO!!! I want to protect the world from Diabetes so send me your Pecan pies. Now if you want a silencer...whatever. Just dont pretend its for the cause of hearing loss prevention. Thats just goofy

LMAO!!! I want to protect the world from Diabetes so send me your Pecan pies. Now if you want a silencer...whatever. Just dont pretend its for the cause of hearing loss prevention. Thats just goofy
They do everything they can to help criminals so this certainly isn`t a surprise.

Gee, maybe all guns should be required to have a sentence below the serial number to warn the gun owner of this problem: "Shooting guns may be dangerous to your hearing"

It's all about personally responsibility, isn't it?

Typical uber-lib getting his talking points from Hollywood. Look idiot, there are no silencers. Only in a Hollywood movie do “silencers” hide the sound completely. Suppressors simply lower the decibel rating of the sound of the discharge and do so to protect hearing. What is just goofy is your post showing that your total ignorance on a subject is no bar to your mouthing off.

Typical uber-lib getting his talking points from Hollywood. Look idiot, there are no silencers.

[/quote]Only in a Hollywood movie do “silencers”[/quote]

:slap: This isnt a decible debate. Why you're saying this has anything to do with Hollywood or talking points must be your usual response to everything

I wear plugs AND earmuffs as a matter of course when at an indoor range. Just common sense.

Suppressors would make conversation so much easier.

Typical uber-lib getting his talking points from Hollywood. Look idiot, there are no silencers.
Only in a Hollywood movie do “silencers”[/quote]

:slap: This isnt a decible debate. Why you're saying this has anything to do with Hollywood or talking points must be your usual response to everything[/QUOTE]scapegoating is easy. Recognizing the problem and divining answers is hard.

It is a decibel debate. That's what suppressors are for. Hollywood is the only place to show them as silencers and obviously where you get your idea they are silencers.

It is a decibel debate. That's what suppressors are for. Hollywood is the only place to show them as silencers and obviously where you get your idea they are silencers.

You must be debating someone not in this thread or debating what you wish someone said

Once again you show your ignorance. Just because you are proven wrong you don't have to keep posting. Remember, you can keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool or open it and as in your case and remove all doubt. I'm outa here. I don't suffer fools well. Have a nice day and keep posting your drivel.

That's what suppressors replace. You ever try hunting with those on?
th

Try hunting in bear country with either of those on. Not being able to hear what's around you might teach you the error of your ways. On second thought, probably not.
Consider this. How many rounds will you discharge hunting bear? How many bear hunters are there? How could a noise suppressor (let's call them silencers) be used committing crimes? What is the clear and present danger to the health and safety of the majority of Americans?

Last edited:

It is moron.....I had a friend damage his hearing at the range using those orange ear plugs......even the fucking Marines are trying out silencers to protect the hearing of troops and to allow them to hear commands during combat...moron...

Gee, maybe all guns should be required to have a sentence below the serial number to warn the gun owner of this problem: "Shooting guns may be dangerous to your hearing"

It's all about personally responsibility, isn't it?

Yeah...that's why you should be allowed to have a silencer to help protect your hearing in indoor ranges..

It is moron.....I had a friend damage his hearing at the range using those orange ear plugs......even the fucking Marines are trying out silencers to protect the hearing of troops and to allow them to hear commands during combat...moron...

You can find a better excuse than protecting hearing. lmao...If you like suppressors thats fine. But dont pretend this is about combating hearing loss.

That's what suppressors replace. You ever try hunting with those on?
th

Try hunting in bear country with either of those on. Not being able to hear what's around you might teach you the error of your ways. On second thought, probably not.
Consider this. How many rounds will you discharge hunting bear? How many bear hunters are there? How could a noise suppressor (let's call them silencers) be used committing crimes? What is the clear and present danger to the health and safety of the majority of Americans?

Moron....crimnials can already use them if they want to.....they break the law......and many states already allow people to have mufflers for guns......you left wingers are such morons..

Forum List

Back