The NRA wants to prevent hearing loss. So...

15965913_1240726789310409_6722131482846627523_n.jpg

LMAO!!! I want to protect the world from Diabetes so send me your Pecan pies. Now if you want a silencer...whatever. Just dont pretend its for the cause of hearing loss prevention. Thats just goofy

It is moron.....I had a friend damage his hearing at the range using those orange ear plugs......even the fucking Marines are trying out silencers to protect the hearing of troops and to allow them to hear commands during combat...moron...

You can find a better excuse than protecting hearing. lmao...If you like suppressors thats fine. But dont pretend this is about combating hearing loss.

Why is it that the truth is a lie and lying is the truth to you fucking morons.

LMAO!!! I want to protect the world from Diabetes so send me your Pecan pies. Now if you want a silencer...whatever. Just dont pretend its for the cause of hearing loss prevention. Thats just goofy

It is moron.....I had a friend damage his hearing at the range using those orange ear plugs......even the fucking Marines are trying out silencers to protect the hearing of troops and to allow them to hear commands during combat...moron...

You can find a better excuse than protecting hearing. lmao...If you like suppressors thats fine. But dont pretend this is about combating hearing loss.

So you skipped the whole defense thing and opted that personal insults and dumb assertions was the only out. Good, I hate it when you pretend you have a point

So you skipped the whole defense thing and opted that personal insults and dumb assertions was the only out. Good, I hate it when you pretend you have a point

You say that we are lying, then expect us to respect your moronic points......those days are over.

You say that we are lying, then expect us to respect your moronic points......those days are over.

When will the days of pretending you're the victim of something end? Because I didnt call you a liar but goddam if you didnt hear it

ASshole...you called us liars right here.....

ASshole...you called us liars right here.....

You're so emotional and I never said you were lying. I said I'd you want suppressors that's fine. But don't pretend THAT is the sole reason you want suppressors.

If you think that's me calling you a liar, that's your problem. I'd suggest a model and a tissue.

Many ranges in Europe REQUIRE suppressors to be used.

Many desert animals burrow in the ground to stay cool.

Are you intoxicated?

Are you intoxicated?

Are you retarded?

*sigh* Sarcasm isnt for everyone.....I posted about hearing loss and the NRA and you decide its a fine time to tell me about what Europe requires at a shooting range. So I thought this was random fact time and told you about desert animals. Since neither tie in to what tf I'm talking about.

If I or anyone uses a sound suppressor in such a way that I'm not infringing on the rights of another, why in the world would you care?

Did no one tell you as a child to mind your own business?

If I or anyone uses a sound suppressor in such a way that I'm not infringing on the rights of another, why in the world would you care?

I dont care, just dont pretend this is about being against deafness is all. Its silly, like if a child says they want a pony because ponies are endangered.

I dont care, just dont pretend this is about being against deafness is all. Its silly, like if a child says they want a pony because ponies are endangered.

How I choose to protect my hearing should be my business.

Are you intoxicated?

No....his problems are much deeper than that....

How I choose to protect my hearing should be my business.

It is...just dont pee on someone and tell them its raining. Then when someone says thats pee dont scream "mind your business"

Yes.....we are all lying about protecting hearing and we all plan on becoming hitmen for the CIA with our suppressed weapons.....there...now you have the absolute truth...moron.

Are you intoxicated?

Are you retarded?

*sigh* Sarcasm isnt for everyone.....I posted about hearing loss and the NRA and you decide its a fine time to tell me about what Europe requires at a shooting range. So I thought this was random fact time and told you about desert animals. Since neither tie in to what tf I'm talking about.
My point (you fucking moron) is that suppressors ARE used for hearing protection, no matter how much you may screech to the contrary.

Are you intoxicated?

Are you retarded?

My point (you fucking moron) is that suppressors ARE used for hearing protection, no matter how much you may screech to the contrary.

Who said they arent? You sure do like to cry a lot. Whats that about?

Forum List

Back