The NRA & Terrorists - strange bedfellows

The scary part of this entire thread maybe that CrusaderFrank, a very stupid asshole, likely owns a firearem. Shit, as fucking stupid as he is, anyone with common sense must consider gun control (at least the mentally defective ought to be denied gun ownership).
Just saying.

Jesus, Gandhi, all of the Founding Fathers and the Good Lord for starters

Strange how it was the CONSERVATIVES who persecuted them all...

Some things never change
Funny how the Democrats were against civil rights. :lol: Some things never change, eh?

“I do not regard the Negro as my equal, and positively deny that he is my brother, or any kin to me whatever." ....U.S. Senator Stephen Douglas (D-IL)

Confiscation Act received unanimous opposition from Democrats

Senate Democrats filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964

The Voting Rights Act of 1965 passed with 94% of the Senate Republicans in favor and 27% of Senate Democrats opposing it

etc.

I'm sure anyone on the right believes you've made some political/partisan points, only because those on the right are ignorant of American history. Nice try though.

The scary part of this entire thread maybe that CrusaderFrank, a very stupid asshole, likely owns a firearem. Shit, as fucking stupid as he is, anyone with common sense must consider gun control (at least the mentally defective ought to be denied gun ownership).
Just saying.

Wow....that was friggen hilarious....and clever.

To a progressive, the only person who should be allowed to purchase a rifle is the man who will never purchase one.

Your mentally deranged dream of Gun Control would never prevent Terrorists from obtaining them you dumb shit you. That's about as funny as trying to stop a Terrorist attack with open borders. ~BH

Liberal ideas and common sense are parallel tracks that never meet

----------------------- Liberal Ideas

----------------------- Common Sense

See the problem?

Ending slavery is not common sense?
Voting rights for women are not common sense?
Civil Rights are not common sense?
Child Labor laws are not common sense?

Hey dipshit? You never responded to me...........

Democrats were against Civil Rights. Your hero Al Gore's dad voted against The civil rights act. Senator Bird is a former KKK member. Lincoln was a Republican you dumb shit.

So, can you admit when you're wrong like I did? Or are you still sucking off that bong that told you Lincoln was not a Republican? We can move on to the others afterwards, no worries. ~BH

Just saying.

Did you know that in NY State you can own an AK-47 but it cannot have a flash suppressor or a bayonet mount. You can own a weapon that can blast through cinder block but you can't bayonet?

Does that make sense to you?

Just saying.

Did you know that in NY State you can own an AK-47 but it cannot have a flash suppressor or a bayonet mount. You can own a weapon that can blast through cinder block but you can't bayonet?

Some libs think knives don't kill.

Just saying.

Hell if you get close enough to need a bayonet these days, you are probably dead meat.

Just saying.

Here's the deal: Don't break into my house and don't fuck with any member of my family and you'll likely never learn if I'm armed.

Forum List

Back