The NRA & Terrorists - strange bedfellows

Right now the No fly list prevents potential terrorists from getting on planes. The NRA will block the No Fly List from being used to prevent terrorists from buying guns

Simple question....should potential terrorists be blocked from buying guns? Yes or No?

You can't buy a gun with a Felony Record, unless Pardoned.

Questions is.. How do you identify a "Potential Terrorist"? :eusa_eh:

No Fly List.........How do you justify banning him from flying but not banning him from buying a gun?

The no fly list is a joke. The christmas bomber was on a no fly list, Shazad or whatever the fuck his name was was on a no fly list and yet both these idiots were allowed to board planes.

You can't buy a gun with a Felony Record, unless Pardoned.

Questions is.. How do you identify a "Potential Terrorist"? :eusa_eh:

No Fly List.........How do you justify banning him from flying but not banning him from buying a gun?

The no fly list is a joke. The christmas bomber was on a no fly list, Shazad or whatever the fuck his name was was on a no fly list and yet both these idiots were allowed to board planes.

Every single time Liberal ideas meet reality and facts it looks like an ugly train wreck

Why does this happen every time.

Somebody gets caught trying to use bombs to blow people up and they start raising hell about gun control.

All of the violence on college campuses. Most of the guys flying planes into buildings attended our universities. Many of the leaders of these terrorist groups did as well. Why isn't the anti-American activities that happen on campus investigated? It seems that this is a greater threat then guns.

Without guns more people would be dying in Arizona every day. 1.5 kidnaps happen a day in Phoenix. It could only get worse if ranchers couldn't defend themselves.

I bet some libs would kind of relish that right now.

So it appears the concensus is that we should not try to prevent terrorists from arming themselves

The consensus is that we don't feel safe enough to give up our guns....and part of the reason is many feel that this administration is more concerned with the safety of terrorists and illegals then the safety of American citizens. If they weren't so overly concerned with whether their fricking rights are being upheld and more concerned with making sure we're safe people might be more inclined to go along with them.

Is the NRA policy of no gun control ever a benefit to terrorists who may wish to own automatic or semi-automatic weapons?
[don't panic gun advocates, it is a legitimate question given the history of mass murder in our nation].

Your mentally deranged dream of Gun Control would never prevent Terrorists from obtaining them you dumb shit you. That's about as funny as trying to stop a Terrorist attack with open borders. ~BH

Is the NRA policy of no gun control ever a benefit to terrorists who may wish to own automatic or semi-automatic weapons?
[don't panic gun advocates, it is a legitimate question given the history of mass murder in our nation].

Your mentally deranged dream of Gun Control would never prevent Terrorists from obtaining them you dumb shit you. That's about as funny as trying to stop a Terrorist attack with open borders. ~BH

Liberal ideas and common sense are parallel tracks that never meet

----------------------- Liberal Ideas

----------------------- Common Sense

See the problem?

See the problem?

Ending slavery is not common sense?
Voting rights for women are not common sense?
Civil Rights are not common sense?
Child Labor laws are not common sense?

...or the current practice of showing them how much we understand them....or kissing their ass.

See the problem?

I forgot, Jesus, Gandhi, all of the Founding Fathers and the Good Lord are all Liberals.

See the problem?

I forgot, Jesus, Gandhi, all of the Founding Fathers and the Good Lord are all Liberals.

A good start for a list of Liberals...

Care to name some conservatives who made a difference?

Jesus, Gandhi, all of the Founding Fathers and the Good Lord for starters

Strange how it was the CONSERVATIVES who persecuted them all...

Some things never change

I know, Liberal Bizzaroland history remains in tact: Dems fought the Civil War to free their slaves, FDR is still great and LBJ still luvs his Negroes

Some things never change
Funny how the Democrats were against civil rights. :lol: Some things never change, eh?

“I do not regard the Negro as my equal, and positively deny that he is my brother, or any kin to me whatever." ....U.S. Senator Stephen Douglas (D-IL)

Confiscation Act received unanimous opposition from Democrats

Senate Democrats filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964

The Voting Rights Act of 1965 passed with 94% of the Senate Republicans in favor and 27% of Senate Democrats opposing it

etc.

Last edited:

See the problem?

Democrats were against Civil Rights. Your hero Al Gore's dad voted against The civil rights act. Senator Bird is a former KKK member. Lincoln was a Republican you dumb shit. ~BH

How childish.

Gandi was a conservative pacifist. Jesus was as conservative as you can get. The Founding Fathers make the conservatives of today look like Liberals. And God is the ultimate Conservative.

Some things never change
Funny how the Democrats were against civil rights. :lol: Some things never change, eh?

“I do not regard the Negro as my equal, and positively deny that he is my brother, or any kin to me whatever." ....U.S. Senator Stephen Douglas (D-IL)

Confiscation Act received unanimous opposition from Democrats

Senate Democrats filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964

The Voting Rights Act of 1965 passed with 94% of the Senate Republicans in favor and 27% of Senate Democrats opposing it

etc.

Yes...rightwinger forgets about that. He also forgets many conservatives in our history were Democrats...especially in the South.

Liberals don't really exist in Washington anymore. They're progressives now.

Forum List

Back