The "No Evidence" Crowd Seems To Have Become Silent

Status
Not open for further replies.
You also have several federal circuit decisions that say that they can't invalidate votes based on decisions that changed after election day. That the law and regulations, in effect on election day, even if later overturned, are the basis for legal votes on election day.
since you lied before theres nothing you say that should ever be believed without a link,,

since you lied before theres nothing you say that should ever be believed without a link,,
Griffin v. Burns, a 1978 decision from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit

The 1st Circuit, affirming the federal district court, held that the retroactive invalidation of what were otherwise properly cast absentee ballots, on the basis of a new legal interpretation of state law unannounced before the election, was a violation of the voters’ federal due process rights.

Actually it is. Read it again. Several states have been 100% mail-in ballot (where they mail everybody a ballot).

They have the right to refuse to vote by mail, and instead vote in person.
based on all the lies youve told just in the last 20 mins you are a waste of time to discuss anything but a minstrel cycle with,,

Griffin v. Burns, a 1978 decision from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit

The 1st Circuit, affirming the federal district court, held that the retroactive invalidation of what were otherwise properly cast absentee ballots, on the basis of a new legal interpretation of state law unannounced before the election, was a violation of the voters’ federal due process rights.
its best you run away from what you said,,,

I'm not saying you've been brainwashed, but several states do nothing but mail-in voting, and have for over a decade.

States With All-Mail Elections

In all-mail elections, all registered voters are sent a ballot in the mail. The voter marks the ballot, puts it in a secrecy envelope or sleeve and then into a separate mailing envelope, signs an affidavit on the exterior of the mailing envelope and returns the package via mail or by dropping it off.

Your denial of the definition of the term "mail-in" voting, is your own downfall.

As I said (no lie) several states do all mail-in voting.

yeah well youre a poopy head,,

see I can be childish too,,
Apparently you don't know the definition of the term all "mail-in" voting.

You think it excludes in person voting, when it doesn't. So your not knowing the definition is why you accused me of lying.

So you lied, about lying.

Apparently you don't know the definition of the term all "mail-in" voting.

You think it excludes in person voting, when it doesn't. So your not knowing the definition is why you accused me of lying.

So you lied, about lying.
man you are desperate to backtrack on your lies,,

You accused me of lying, just because you don't know the definition of "mail-in" voting.

Biden will always have an asterisk after his name, and he will likely be impeached after pubs take over Congress.
Lol that’s hilarious considering Trump was impeached TWICE in one term. That’s a huge asterisk. He’s a pathetic sack of dog shit.

Lol that’s hilarious considering Trump was impeached TWICE in one term. That’s a huge asterisk. He’s a pathetic sack of dog shit.

We know those impeachments were just a means to keep Hillary's ass out of prison. The FBI has already admitted they were totally baseless.

We know those impeachments were just a means to keep Hillary's ass out of prison. The FBI has already admitted they were totally baseless.
Oh yeah? If the evidence was so compelling, why would they even need Trump to lock Hillary up? Hell even if they did need Trump - even though they sure as hell wouldn’t - why didn’t he order her prosecution right out of the gate? Also, since Trump was not convicted, what was stopping it after that point? It’s such a retarded notion to make this about Hillary lol. Like seriously why should I take you seriously as an adult?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back