The NFL just keeps getting DUMBER & DUMBER. Basically just officially gave our veterans the finger.

So, asshurt players kneel in protest, pointed at cops, in violation of NFL rules, which the NFL overlooks and ignores, unintentionally pissing off veterans and other Americans.

Veterans present a print ad asking people to stand for the flag and donate $20 to veterans, pointed at fans, and the NFL rejects it, pissing off veterans and other Americans.

I am seeing a pattern here.

the other problem is, some player can hold a nazi or Confederate flag while the anthem is playing
or they can protest anything now because the NFL allows protesting at the game

As a Vet I give zero fucks if someone stands or not free speech and all that, but if your going to protest that way don't act like a whiny bitch when people exercise their 1st Amendment right and call you out for it.
the problems I have are:
they are doing it on company time:
--that's wrong and the owners/sponsors/etc appear to agree with their protests by allowing this
they are protesting police brutality/etc against blacks when there is NOT a major, chronic problem--they are protesting on lies/myths/RACISM--their racism and hatred
If the owners/sponsors/etc agree then its actually no ones business as the NFL is a private enterprise. If they want to lose money by supporting these protests I certainly don't give a shit I haven't seriously watched professional football since Dan Marino couldn't win a Super Bowl.

Please learn what censorship is and then come back and try a new thread.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Fascist gives his best rebuttal.

So you do not know what censorship or fascism is. No shock there.

The NFL does not allow political ads in their programs, never has.

AmVets (which I am a member of, are you?) knew this when they submitted the ad. They did it for the publicity

great.

except that the entire kneel down movement is political.

And you thought the NFL was getting smarter and smarter? This isn't your father's country anymore. If Roger Goodell had any real respect for Vets or the Flag, he would have nipped the issue in the butt when it all started.

nipped the issue in the butt

Didn't you just say earlier that another poster knows less than what would fit in a pen head?

:lol:

:lmao:

i was laughing at your idiot fellow traveller, numb nuts.

just stand there looking stupid; it's what you do best

:rofl:

And you thought the NFL was getting smarter and smarter? This isn't your father's country anymore. If Roger Goodell had any real respect for Vets or the Flag, he would have nipped the issue in the butt when it all started.

Didn't you just say earlier that another poster knows less than what would fit in a pen head?

I guess none of you troglodytic blockheads have ever seen a deliberate play on words, I just didn't want del to think I was talking about the bud stuck in his pipe! Keep toking, man! But in the final analysis Bootney, far better for you and I to stand here just looking stupid to some rather than actually BEING stupid and admitting it to all! :lmao:

AmVets (which I am a member of, are you?) knew this when they submitted the ad. They did it for the publicity

No, the NFL allows the players to advertise for liberal causes like the Pissburg Kneelers. But when a player wanted to show his colors for the police, he was censored from being allowed to show his support.

NFL rules out player's patriotic cleats - CNN
The special red, white and blue cleats include stars, an American flag-inspired Nike logo and the words "Never Forget" printed on the heel, according to photographs posted on Williamson's verified Twitter account.
Yeah, yeah, I know rules are rules, unless they are liberal rules then who gives a shit, unless you are patriotic fans who say "FUCK YOU NFL"..I just realized that the NFL has turned into a shithole like every other liberal organization or country.

chargers-empty-seats-signage-stubhub-center.jpg

That's not even a good photoshop. :lol:

As a Vet I give zero fucks if someone stands or not free speech and all that, but if your going to protest that way don't act like a whiny bitch when people exercise their 1st Amendment right and call you out for it.
the problems I have are:
--that's wrong and the owners/sponsors/etc appear to agree with their protests by allowing this
they are protesting police brutality/etc against blacks when there is NOT a major, chronic problem--they are protesting on lies/myths/RACISM--their racism and hatred
If the owners/sponsors/etc agree then its actually no ones business as the NFL is a private enterprise. If they want to lose money by supporting these protests I certainly don't give a shit I haven't seriously watched professional football since Dan Marino couldn't win a Super Bowl.
it is our business if the players are promoting criminality/un-American values/uncivilized behavior/etc
we should not let the country go to hell/become a shithole/etc--yes??

I guess none of you troglodytic blockheads have ever seen a deliberate play on words, I just didn't want del to think I was talking about the bud stuck in his pipe! Keep toking, man! But in the final analysis Bootney, far better for you and I to stand here just looking stupid to some rather than actually BEING stupid and admitting it to all! :lmao:

don't underestimate yourself; you don't just look stupid.

you're the real deal

*deliberate play on words*

the problems I have are:

As a "private enterprise" the NFL receives a significant amount of Federal and State benefits. The NFL's Anti-Trust exemption from the Federal government alone has been called a license to print money - can't get more significant than that. Add to that the fact that every State with a football stadium and team has pretty much supported those team with taxpayer money and it becomes every citizen's right to question the NFL>

"“Apple or ExxonMobil can only dream of permission to function as a monopoly: the 1966 law was effectively a license for the NFL owners to print money,” wrote Gregg Easterbrook, author of “The King of Sports: Football’s Impact on America,” in an article for The Atlantic."

How the government helps the NFL maintain its power and profitability

Have to agree with you however on the fact that Dan Marino was a pussy.

Pathetic liar.

Obama Buys Superbowl Ad Time - Democratic Underground

Budweiser unveils pro-immigration Super Bowl ad • r/hillaryclinton

Shri Thanedar, candidate for Michigan governor, buys Super Bowl ad time

These Are the Super Bowl Ads That Got Political This Year

The NFL is the government now?
You had to reach really deep to pull that out of your ass.
Well, if you are whining about "freedom of expression" ... you must think the NFL is the government. Because private organizations can pick and chose who they associate with or accept ads from. You didn't know that?
Only by documented guidelines.
No guidelines were violated.

see your avatar lately? talk about looking stupid...

the other problem is, some player can hold a nazi or Confederate flag while the anthem is playing
or they can protest anything now because the NFL allows protesting at the game
Or while visiting another country, they Kneel for the National Anthem, then stand for the Anthem of the country that held US in bondage.. Geez , you cant get more stupid than a liberal...

the problems I have are:

As a "private enterprise" the NFL receives a significant amount of Federal and State benefits. The NFL's Anti-Trust exemption from the Federal government alone has been called a license to print money - can't get more significant than that. Add to that the fact that every State with a football stadium and team has pretty much supported those team with taxpayer money and it becomes every citizen's right to question the NFL>

"“Apple or ExxonMobil can only dream of permission to function as a monopoly: the 1966 law was effectively a license for the NFL owners to print money,” wrote Gregg Easterbrook, author of “The King of Sports: Football’s Impact on America,” in an article for The Atlantic."

The reason why the government wants to keep the NFL going is that can you imagine what would happen with all those criminals not performing on the field? Talk about some major thuggery..

Black NFL players arrested nearly 10 times as often as whites
That percentage is consistent with the overall NFL arrest numbers: Of the 687 total player arrests in the USA TODAY Sports database that spans 14 seasons, 607 involved black players — 88%, a disproportionate rate sociologists attribute to several social factors in the black population at large, including a disproportionate rate of poverty and single-parent backgrounds. Those factors also include profiling, civil rights experts and NFL players say.
The liberals point to the victim of being black, not that when you beat the shit out of your girlfriend or shoot people in a bar, that has anything to do with blacks being more criminal than whites. It is just the same ratio out in the real world, where blacks do more crime, thus get incarcerated more, while White Folks end up getting shot and killed more, because there are more whites to kill..Simple Math, but liberals never excel at math..

the problems I have are:

The reason why the government wants to keep the NFL going is that can you imagine what would happen with all those criminals not performing on the field? Talk about some major thuggery..

Black NFL players arrested nearly 10 times as often as whites
That percentage is consistent with the overall NFL arrest numbers: Of the 687 total player arrests in the USA TODAY Sports database that spans 14 seasons, 607 involved black players — 88%, a disproportionate rate sociologists attribute to several social factors in the black population at large, including a disproportionate rate of poverty and single-parent backgrounds. Those factors also include profiling, civil rights experts and NFL players say.
The liberals point to the victim of being black, not that when you beat the shit out of your girlfriend or shoot people in a bar, that has anything to do with blacks being more criminal than whites. It is just the same ratio out in the real world, where blacks do more crime, thus get incarcerated more, while White Folks end up getting shot and killed more, because there are more whites to kill..Simple Math, but liberals never excel at math..
they abhor and are revolted by the words ''math'' and ''per captia''

"Please stand" is now malicious. That is probably the dumbest thing I have heard. The left are a bunch of idiots. Why is it that the left keeps giving the military and the Vets, the finger.

So, asshurt players kneel in protest, pointed at cops, in violation of NFL rules, which the NFL overlooks and ignores, unintentionally pissing off veterans and other Americans.

Veterans present a print ad asking people to stand for the flag and donate $20 to veterans, pointed at fans, and the NFL rejects it, pissing off veterans and other Americans.

I am seeing a pattern here.

Which rule was violated by players kneeling?

see your avatar lately? talk about looking stupid...

better to look than to be, dummy

Forum List

Back