The NFL just keeps getting DUMBER & DUMBER. Basically just officially gave our veterans the finger.

give_a_fuck.gif

We know you don't give a fuck about veterans.

the players are protesting FOR criminals/anti-American values/uncivilized behavior
they are protesting for lies

Not to worry, I wont be watching the NFL Stupid Bowl this year. Viewership is going to be way down, and I hope the snowflakes get it in the purse...Don't watch the commercials and those too will realize what a bad investment it is to piss of AMVETS...

yeah, both of them probably won't watch

be afraid, nfl, very afraid

Yeah, real malicious. Lol
And the nfl refusing it? Hope this goes viral. It just made me more determined to not turn on the game for even a moment.

They just throw things against the wall hoping they’ll stick. BlackFlag does it a lot.
It was a malicious ad against the NFL. Why would they ever air it?
You saw it?
it was a print ad, of which you have no idea what it contained. And no, it was not malicious.

View attachment 173064
Quite malicious huh lol
Here let me throw this at the wall:

Patriots-Jaguars was highest-rated show on TV since last year's Super Bowl
Congrats! Once busted it's always advised to change the subject.

Here's your trophy...

71FMVgWPAxL._SL1500_.jpg

I still love football, but the NHL is vastly more entertaining in my opinion.

And the nfl refusing it? Hope this goes viral. It just made me more determined to not turn on the game for even a moment.

They just throw things against the wall hoping they’ll stick. BlackFlag does it a lot.
You saw it?
it was a print ad, of which you have no idea what it contained. And no, it was not malicious.

View attachment 173064
Quite malicious huh lol

Here's your trophy...

View attachment 173075
Nope that was on topic. Depoopoo was talking about not watching to affect ratings.

You saw it?

View attachment 173064
Quite malicious huh lol

Here's your trophy...

View attachment 173075
Nope that was on topic. Depoopoo was talking about not watching to affect ratings.
Just admit the ad was benign and move on.

As to the big game I think it will be widely viewed. Unless this story gets national widespread coverage it won't matter.

Forum List

Back