The NFL just keeps getting DUMBER & DUMBER. Basically just officially gave our veterans the finger.

Make way for soccer to be number one...yaaay!!!

The number one cure for insomnia.
Most watched, attended, practiced, profitable sport in the world. Unlike a sport that most of the players are obese and has 2 seconds of play and 5 mins of commercials.
Because when you live in shitholes soccer actually looks entertaining.

Freedom of expression only works one way.

AMVETS says NFL censored its ad against flag protests

SKINSUIT-600x407.png
The NFL is the government now?
You had to reach really deep to pull that out of your ass.
Well, if you are whining about "freedom of expression" ... you must think the NFL is the government. Because private organizations can pick and chose who they associate with or accept ads from. You didn't know that?

Most watched, attended, practiced, profitable sport in the world. Unlike a sport that most of the players are obese and has 2 seconds of play and 5 mins of commercials.

I am not denying it’s the most popular sport in the world. However, watching men flop and roll on the ground like unruly children for barely being touched is not my cup of tea.

992F0FAD-6F5B-4E01-9B50-545345FA8279.gif

lol

Please learn what censorship is and then come back and try a new thread.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Fascist gives his best rebuttal.

So you do not know what censorship or fascism is. No shock there.

The NFL does not allow political ads in their programs, never has.

AmVets (which I am a member of, are you?) knew this when they submitted the ad. They did it for the publicity

NFL rejects military veterans' 'Please Stand' Super Bowl program ad

Seriously?

I have been trying to ignore the lunacy going on on the sidelines but this is taking bad publicity and pouring gasoline on it. Beyond stupid...

And you thought the NFL was getting smarter and smarter? This isn't your father's country anymore. If Roger Goodell had any real respect for Vets or the Flag, he would have nipped the issue in the butt when it all started.
Smart enough to not throw gasoline on an open flame, yes.

I stand corrected

Yeah, real malicious. Lol
And the nfl refusing it? Hope this goes viral. It just made me more determined to not turn on the game for even a moment.

They just throw things against the wall hoping they’ll stick. BlackFlag does it a lot.
Quite malicious huh lol
Here let me throw this at the wall:

Patriots-Jaguars was highest-rated show on TV since last year's Super Bowl
Congrats! Once busted it's always advised to change the subject.

Here's your trophy...

View attachment 173075
Nope that was on topic. Depoopoo was talking about not watching to affect ratings.
Just admit the ad was benign and move on.

As to the big game I think it will be widely viewed. Unless this story gets national widespread coverage it won't matter.
I’ll admit that your getting all worked up over nothing

As a Vet I give zero fucks if someone stands or not free speech and all that, but if your going to protest that way don't act like a whiny bitch when people exercise their 1st Amendment right and call you out for it.

I am not denying it’s the most popular sport in the world. However, watching men flop and roll on the ground like unruly children for barely being touched is not my cup of tea.

View attachment 173078

lol
2120142223111.jpg

All I see in the NFL is a bunch of obese guys out of breath after 2 seconds of pushing each other.
Look at the soccer coaches even after retiring from playing the game.

View attachment 173078

lol
2120142223111.jpg

All I see in the NFL is a bunch of obese guys out of breath after 2 seconds of pushing each other.

Soccer coaches being thin will surely help make it the number one sport in America. lol

As a Vet I give zero fucks if someone stands or not free speech and all that, but if your going to protest that way don't act like a whiny bitch when people exercise their 1st Amendment right and call you out for it.
the problems I have are:
they are doing it on company time:
--that's wrong and the owners/sponsors/etc appear to agree with their protests by allowing this
they are protesting police brutality/etc against blacks when there is NOT a major, chronic problem--they are protesting on lies/myths/RACISM--their racism and hatred

The NFL has a long standing rule against political related ads in their programs. AmVets knew this and did it for the publicity. I am a member of AmVets and we were told more than a month ago to be on the look out for this story.

NFL rejects military veterans' 'Please Stand' Super Bowl program ad

Seriously?

I have been trying to ignore the lunacy going on on the sidelines but this is taking bad publicity and pouring gasoline on it. Beyond stupid...
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

I don't buy this newfound histrionic love of our troops on the part of pseudocons for one second.

Especially from the draft-dodging, POW-bashing, I-should-get-a-purple-heart-for-fucking-my-brains-out, cut-and-run Democrat Trump.

View attachment 173078

lol
2120142223111.jpg

Soccer coaches being thin will surely help make it the number one sport in America. lol
Thin? Lol you mean healthy. But again being fat is normal in here I guess :p

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

I don't buy this newfound histrionic love of our troops on the part of you pseudocons for one second.

Especially from the draft-dodging, POW-bashing, I-should-get-a-purple-heart-for-fucking-my-brains-out, cut-and-run Democrat Trump.

Please learn what censorship is and then come back and try a new thread.

Fascist gives his best rebuttal.

So you do not know what censorship or fascism is. No shock there.

The NFL does not allow political ads in their programs, never has.

AmVets (which I am a member of, are you?) knew this when they submitted the ad. They did it for the publicity

No, the NFL allows the players to advertise for liberal causes like the Pissburg Kneelers. But when a player wanted to show his colors for the police, he was censored from being allowed to show his support.

NFL rules out player's patriotic cleats - CNN
The special red, white and blue cleats include stars, an American flag-inspired Nike logo and the words "Never Forget" printed on the heel, according to photographs posted on Williamson's verified Twitter account.
Yeah, yeah, I know rules are rules, unless they are liberal rules then who gives a shit, unless you are patriotic fans who say "FUCK YOU NFL"..I just realized that the NFL has turned into a shithole like every other liberal organization or country.

chargers-empty-seats-signage-stubhub-center.jpg

Forum List

Back