The NFL just keeps getting DUMBER & DUMBER. Basically just officially gave our veterans the finger.

give_a_fuck.gif

• Banned
Yeah, real malicious. Lol
And the nfl refusing it? Hope this goes viral. It just made me more determined to not turn on the game for even a moment.

They just throw things against the wall hoping they’ll stick. BlackFlag does it a lot.
It was a malicious ad against the NFL. Why would they ever air it?
You saw it?
it was a print ad, of which you have no idea what it contained. And no, it was not malicious.

View attachment 173064
Quite malicious huh lol

Yeah, real malicious. Lol
And the nfl refusing it? Hope this goes viral. It just made me more determined to not turn on the game for even a moment.

They just throw things against the wall hoping they’ll stick. BlackFlag does it a lot.
You saw it?
it was a print ad, of which you have no idea what it contained. And no, it was not malicious.

View attachment 173064
Quite malicious huh lol
Here let me throw this at the wall:

Patriots-Jaguars was highest-rated show on TV since last year's Super Bowl

Malicious in that it spreads the falsehood that players are kneeling to protest the military
and stupid in that the kneelers think that it's not still disrespectful to someone they're not even "aiming" at.

Malicious in that it spreads the falsehood that players are kneeling to protest the military
Oh, really? Holding a flag asking all that buys the nfl program to please stand when the flag is presented, without one mention of the players?
You and they have lost your minds.

Forum List

Back