The NFL just keeps getting DUMBER & DUMBER. Basically just officially gave our veterans the finger.

Make way for soccer to be number one...yaaay!!!

The number one cure for insomnia.
Most watched, attended, practiced, profitable sport in the world. Unlike a sport that most of the players are obese and has 2 seconds of play and 5 mins of commercials.

I am not denying it’s the most popular sport in the world. However, watching men flop and roll on the ground like unruly children for barely being touched is not my cup of tea.

View attachment 173078

lol
2120142223111.jpg

All I see in the NFL is a bunch of obese guys out of breath after 2 seconds of pushing each other.
Look at the soccer coaches even after retiring from playing the game.

You said most players are obese, not coaches. Keep spinning, though. ;)

Which rule was violated by players kneeling?
It's in the Operations Manual, which has been used before to stop player behavior.

Does the NFL Require Players to Stand for the National Anthem?

"The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem.

"During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses."

Other Operations Manual violations have been enforced by fines and suspensions.

Which rule was violated by players kneeling?
It's in the Operations Manual, which has been used before to stop player behavior.

Does the NFL Require Players to Stand for the National Anthem?

"The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem.

"During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses."

Other Operations Manual violations have been enforced by fines and suspensions.

That particular portion of the manual does not make it mandatory for players to stand. In fact, the only thing it says may be punished is not being on the field for the anthem.

The league might have attempted to force players to stand anyway, but they might have been worried about blowback in the opposite direction than what we see now. :dunno:

Technically, this is more like a strongly worded guideline.

Make way for soccer to be number one...yaaay!!!

Most watched, attended, practiced, profitable sport in the world. Unlike a sport that most of the players are obese and has 2 seconds of play and 5 mins of commercials.

I am not denying it’s the most popular sport in the world. However, watching men flop and roll on the ground like unruly children for barely being touched is not my cup of tea.

View attachment 173078

lol
2120142223111.jpg

All I see in the NFL is a bunch of obese guys out of breath after 2 seconds of pushing each other.

Is a sport for the obese. It sends the wrong message to the youth. A sport is a way to be healthy.

View attachment 173078

lol
2120142223111.jpg

Is a sport for the obese. It sends the wrong message to the youth. A sport is a way to be healthy.

A sport for obese coaches? Coaching isn't a way to be healthy. Obese players? You might say that about some linemen, but certainly not any other position. Who, exactly, are these obese people you are connecting to football?

NFL rejects military veterans' 'Please Stand' Super Bowl program ad

Seriously?

I have been trying to ignore the lunacy going on on the sidelines but this is taking bad publicity and pouring gasoline on it. Beyond stupid...
the Military brass have been brainwashed by our corrupt school system that they are defedning and fighting for our country not realising they are just pawns there to serve theinterest of the bankers who are always the ones who start wars with other countries and are behind every major war.LOL

Forum List

Back