The next mod(s) should be....

I miss glock. Whatever happened to him?

Poor thing. He had trouble coping with the idea of prominent politicians remaining alive.

I don't remember this. Enlighten me.

He likes to make personal threats. He likes to make personal accusations that are untrue. He thinks he's above the law.

He's a big fucking mouth on the internet because he knows his spindly ass can't be held liable in real life. And an "I wish I was tough enough in real life to be a bully" sort of idiot.

You DO reliaze I took him on on, and I took the left side of the argument, and whipped his fucking ass? Not because he was wrong, but because he can't debate.

I wish he'd carry out his threat and come after me. But then, he likes breathing ...

Contumacious and KerryWonOhio.

Ya know, since everyone is complaining about balance and everything. I thought we should have two lunatics from either end of the political spectrum come on board.

Nope. I won't have ANYONE I have to babysit and jump through my ass to cover for. Bad judgment and/or partisan decisions? Hit the unemplyment line. You ain't workin' here.

I figured as much.

I was trying to make a bit of subtle satire. But I think I made it too subtle. Mehbad.

I miss glock. Whatever happened to him?

Poor thing. He had trouble coping with the idea of prominent politicians remaining alive.

Zombie Lincoln?

Zombie_lincoln.png

I don't remember this. Enlighten me.

He likes to make personal threats. He likes to make personal accusations that are untrue. He thinks he's above the law.

He's a big fucking mouth on the internet because he knows his spindly ass can't be held liable in real life. And an "I wish I was tough enough in real life to be a bully" sort of idiot.

You DO reliaze I took him on on, and I took the left side of the argument, and whipped his fucking ass? Not because he was wrong, but because he can't debate.

I wish he'd carry out his threat and come after me. But then, he likes breathing ...

Here's his picture:

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture847-neg-rep.jpg

Forum List

Back