The New World Order

I love how that kid puts words in my mouth.I havent called crackerjack a government hack.Unlike Obamaeric and rightwinger,he is just a kid troll afraid of the truth about government conspiracys and has nothing better to do with his life.same with kid troll daws.
I quoted you saying it before you pussed out and edited your post.

Fucking lying-assed shitstain. :lol:

One-liner insults do get pretty stale & lame. Most of these angry trollers rarely post anything themselves. They only stalk others' posts and spam em with dumb & predictable insults. They are pretty cowardly that way. But that behavior is common on Message Boards. Definitely nothing new there. But it does seem worse in this particular forum.

I guess most really do get angry & scared when you challenge their World-View and order of things. These people tend to lash out with angry bitter denial. Oh well,that's what the ignore feature is all about i guess. Don't like the bitter stalkers,just put em on ignore. Problem solved. Have a great Football Saturday peeps. :)

Here's the post, rim job:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...conspiracies-is-very-crazy-9.html#post4635587

I quoted it before you changed it like a little pussy. Now who works for the government that posts here, and where's the proof?

Stop stalking dude. It's just creepy. Post some of your own material for a change. Don't limit yourself to just stalking others' posts and spamming em with lame one-liner insults. That's just amateur Message Board behavior. And I know you're better than that. So post some of your own material. Get into the game. Enjoy your day.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...conspiracies-is-very-crazy-9.html#post4635587

I quoted it before you changed it like a little pussy. Now who works for the government that posts here, and where's the proof?
Rimjob is a lying piece of shit. He has accused me of being a government agent on a lot of boards. Gee, I must use the same name on all these boards? I haven't been on another board in over a year. And Paulitician can't even check Rimjob's posting history. If he has and is still going to be buds with him than he's an idiot too. Paulitician being for Ron Paul is enough for me not to vote for him. Oh yeah, idiots Eots and Alex Jones are for Paul too.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stop stalking dude. It's just creepy. Post some of your own material for a change. Don't limit yourself to just stalking others' posts and spamming em with lame one-liner insults. That's just amateur Message Board behavior. And I know you're better than that. So post some of your own material. Get into the game. Enjoy your day.
See my disclaimer below.

How about you? Are you going to provide proof of your assertion about me or just puss out again like 9/11 rim job?

Rimjob is a lying piece of shit. He has accused me of being a government agent on a lot of boards. Gee, I must use the same name on all these boards? I haven't been on another board in over a year. And Paulitician can't even check Rimjob's posting history. If he has and is still going to be buds with him than he's an idiot too. Paulitician being for Ron Paul is enough for me not to vote for him. Oh yeah, idiots Eots and Alex Jones are for Paul too.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I hate it that Ron Paul attracts so many conspiracy-theory idiots. It's like when you are at a game and you see some of your own fans acting like dickheads in the parking lot afterwards.

I hate it that Ron Paul attracts so many conspiracy-theory idiots. It's like when you are at a game and you see some of your own fans acting like dickheads in the parking lot afterwards.
Exactly!!!!! Spot on!

And the angry stalker trolls gather to plot their dumb & predictable attacks. Ha Ha! Have fun dorks. :)

Last edited:
And the angry stalker trolls gather to plot their dumb & predictable attacks. Ha Ha! Have fun dorks. :)
As each day goes by you sound more and more like Rimjob. And you said his fart post was HILARIOUS!! LOL Well, you're in with the right crowd. Enjoy your little circle jerk.:lol:

There is a New world order conspiracy. It would be foolish not to think so. The conspiracy is out in the open, and the people who believe it are ridiculed. But yet it is true. Think about it. can an average Joe win the presidency in america? Can he even run, and get all the money for the campaign? There is a new world order conspiracy. But, people have been dumbed down not to believe it. But it is true.
America was founded by freemasons. Most of the presidents are part of secret societies, and those who aren't are killed. And america runs the world.

It even takes on biblical proportions. The book of revelations talks about a future where all the kings of the earth are conspiring with the devil and his harlot. It is the end of times going on in the real world.

Now the way they get you to disbelief in the conspiracy is by encouraging all types of loonies to lend their voices over what it really is all about.
People who believe in wearing tin foil hats. And people who claim that it is about a world government. And people who claim that 911 was done by some controlled explosion. etc... There is a drop of truth in these claims, but the claim itself can easily be shown false and therefore drown this drop in the sea of denial, just like the conspiracy itself.

In the end it really is very simple. It is about money and power. And the reason why you need a conspiracy is because there isn't enough money for everyone. The world economy would not function if people had to be paid fair wages. there just aren't enough resources. So they engage in wars, famines, you name it. So that the rich can remain rich at the expense of the poor.

It is not about world government but quite the opposite. Look at the gulf states: a tiny sliver of arabs hold the biggest bounty that the arab people ever had. This tiny sliver reaps the rewards and invests it in America. The division of sykes picot was part of that New World Order conspiracy, the ultimate aim is to put those resources in the fewest hands possible so that the minority remains rich at the expense of the majority.

Even communism was part of the New World Order. The ideas of communism would have destroyed the cabal, but they engineered Soviet Russia in a way that it would fail so much as to discredit the original ideas. Therefore the cabal would never again be challenged.

And yes they all server the Devil, even if he doesn't exist. The biblical story makes sense both in religious and secular settings.

Your mistake is to use the term CONSPIRACY.

In the common venacular conspiracy implies a secret criminal activity.

What is going on here is mostly neither secret nor (thanks to some truly crappy laws) criminal, either.

But if you point is that the plan is afoot to end nations as the primary way we are governed?

I suspect you are spot on.

Last edited:
There is a New world order conspiracy. It would be foolish not to think so. The conspiracy is out in the open, and the people who believe it are ridiculed. But yet it is true. Think about it. can an average Joe win the presidency in america? Can he even run, and get all the money for the campaign? There is a new world order conspiracy. But, people have been dumbed down not to believe it. But it is true.
America was founded by freemasons. Most of the presidents are part of secret societies, and those who aren't are killed. And america runs the world.

It even takes on biblical proportions. The book of revelations talks about a future where all the kings of the earth are conspiring with the devil and his harlot. It is the end of times going on in the real world.

Now the way they get you to disbelief in the conspiracy is by encouraging all types of loonies to lend their voices over what it really is all about.
People who believe in wearing tin foil hats. And people who claim that it is about a world government. And people who claim that 911 was done by some controlled explosion. etc... There is a drop of truth in these claims, but the claim itself can easily be shown false and therefore drown this drop in the sea of denial, just like the conspiracy itself.

In the end it really is very simple. It is about money and power. And the reason why you need a conspiracy is because there isn't enough money for everyone. The world economy would not function if people had to be paid fair wages. there just aren't enough resources. So they engage in wars, famines, you name it. So that the rich can remain rich at the expense of the poor.

It is not about world government but quite the opposite. Look at the gulf states: a tiny sliver of arabs hold the biggest bounty that the arab people ever had. This tiny sliver reaps the rewards and invests it in America. The division of sykes picot was part of that New World Order conspiracy, the ultimate aim is to put those resources in the fewest hands possible so that the minority remains rich at the expense of the majority.

Even communism was part of the New World Order. The ideas of communism would have destroyed the cabal, but they engineered Soviet Russia in a way that it would fail so much as to discredit the original ideas. Therefore the cabal would never again be challenged.

And yes they all server the Devil, even if he doesn't exist. The biblical story makes sense both in religious and secular settings.

What is going on here is mostly neither secret nor (thanks to some truly crappy laws) criminal, either.

But if you point is that the plan is afoot to end nations as the primary way we are governed?

Most of their plotting is done secretly. But these groups are far from being just imaginary 'Conspiracy Theories.' The Bilderberg Group,the Council on Foreign Relations,and the Trilateral Commission are real Global Elitist organizations. So they are secretive but they're not a secret.

Most of their plotting is done secretly. But these groups are far from being just imaginary 'Conspiracy Theories.' The Bilderberg Group,the Council on Foreign Relations,and the Trilateral Commission are real Global Elitist organizations. So they are secretive but they're not a secret.

The Bilderberg Group is not elitist. It is just a bunch of guys who enjoy a good time. I went to the Bilderberg Christmas party and we didn't discuss world domination once. We tapped a keg, played poker and smoked cigars until the strippers showed up.

That world domination stuff is just a cover story we tell our wives

The Bilderberg Group is not elitist. It is just a bunch of guys who enjoy a good time. I went to the Bilderberg Christmas party and we didn't discuss world domination once. We tapped a keg, played poker and smoked cigars until the strippers showed up.

Kind of funny i guess. But the reality is,you could never be alllowed in these organizations. You're just not worthy. You're just one of the little people who doesn't matter.

Kind of funny i guess. But the reality is,you could never be alllowed in these organizations. You're just not worthy. You're just one of the little people who doesn't matter.

Shows what you know conspiracy nut. Bilderberg will accept anyone who enjoys having a good time as long as they are white, Christian and don't come from a red state.

I have pictures of the last meeting if you want to see them

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." David Rockefeller [June, 1991]

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long... We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis, and the nations will accept the New World Order." - David Rockefeller speaking at the United Nations Ambassadors' dinner. [Sept. 23, 1994]

“Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
- David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." David Rockefeller [June, 1991]

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long... We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis, and the nations will accept the New World Order." - David Rockefeller speaking at the United Nations Ambassadors' dinner. [Sept. 23, 1994]

“Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
- David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

Yes,our MSM is definitely on their team. We do not have an independent credible Media in this country.

Forum List

Back