The NEW Texas Gun Laws.

Welcome back fight fans to the Thursday night fights. Tonight for your enjoyment we have a tag team match between Gunnyl and M-14 VS Watermark and ? oh-oh, he's all by himself. John-"You don't think he's going to try and take them on all by himself do you? Keith- " I hope not but it looks that way...This is insane!"
Starting with thread 46:::
Watermark unrobes and has on a green t-shirt that says-" All my exes live in texas." He yells across the ring that he is going to Paulitize M-14 and GunnyL.
GunnyL responds with-" I am a real BAD ASS and I am going to break you". He disrobes and has on a black tank top that says "ITS BIGTIME"
kEITH-"This doesn't look like its a fair match to me John." JOHN-"It looks like a slaughter"
M-14 disrobes and has on what looks like black trunks and a red tank top with silver tipped bullets and assault riffles all over them.
JOHN-" Whats that...It looks like we have a puddle to clean up, Watermark just pissed his pants!"
M-14 Yells out across the ring--"I have killed 70% of all those that have come against me!".
KEITH-"Another puddle under Watrmark!!??"
Watermark comes out of the corner at the sound of the bell and stumbles all over himself and basically falls down at M-14's feet flopping on the ground telling him we should BAN GUNS!!!
M-14 begins to just MUG Watermark and use his fist like an automatic gun...He's pulverizing him...This is brutal!
He does a complete 360 about 4 feet in the air and lands an unlikely elbow right to the temple of watermark exclaiming.."My guns aren't worthless"
Watermark seems to have gone into a fantasy world. I think he has been knocked silly!.He is kissing M-14's feet and it looks as if he is imagining he is with a girl or something.
Watermark suddenly reaches into his boot and pulls out a small machine. KEITH-" What the heck is that, Hey where did he go...He was here one minute and now he has just vanished into thin air!!!"
JOHN-"I guess it was some kind of anti mugging machine".
M-14 isnt fooled. Its as if he can see him when we cant. He grabs something in the air, i suppose it is Watermark...Ah yes it is. He's anti mugging invisible making machine is in pieces on the canvas. M-14 slams him to the mat and jumps into the middle of his chest and says something to the fact..."I'm done playing with you, I have to make plans for saturday night.
Allibaba has just entered the building and is making a beeline for the ring. This can't be good.
We'll be right back sport fans after a word from our sponser.

Welcome back sport fans to the Thursday night fights. Round one was absolutly brutal and while we were at break, Allibaba came running up to the ring screaming he would not be mugged and just shoot everyone.
Watermark yelled at him to "Get the hell out of here"...and then made another puddle.
KEITH-" I guess thats where he gets his name watermark"
JOHN- laughing uncontrollably.
While we await the start of round 2 lets take a look at our potential program for tonight.
We have yet to hear from Midcan5 or Dr. Grump. We may even have a surprise visit from that ever elusive and all powerful ED MC SHOGUN.
JOHN-"How about those ring girls?"
KEITH-" UM-UH- We don't have any ring girls here John.
JOHN-"Oh yeah"

Welcome back fight fans to the Thursday night fights. Tonight for your enjoyment we have a tag team match between Gunnyl and M-14 VS Watermark and ? oh-oh, he's all by himself. John-"You don't think he's going to try and take them on all by himself do you? Keith- " I hope not but it looks that way...This is insane!"
Starting with thread 46:::
Watermark unrobes and has on a green t-shirt that says-" All my exes live in texas." He yells across the ring that he is going to Paulitize M-14 and GunnyL.
GunnyL responds with-" I am a real BAD ASS and I am going to break you". He disrobes and has on a black tank top that says "ITS BIGTIME"
kEITH-"This doesn't look like its a fair match to me John." JOHN-"It looks like a slaughter"
M-14 disrobes and has on what looks like black trunks and a red tank top with silver tipped bullets and assault riffles all over them.
JOHN-" Whats that...It looks like we have a puddle to clean up, Watermark just pissed his pants!"
M-14 Yells out across the ring--"I have killed 70% of all those that have come against me!".
KEITH-"Another puddle under Watrmark!!??"
Watermark comes out of the corner at the sound of the bell and stumbles all over himself and basically falls down at M-14's feet flopping on the ground telling him we should BAN GUNS!!!
M-14 begins to just MUG Watermark and use his fist like an automatic gun...He's pulverizing him...This is brutal!
He does a complete 360 about 4 feet in the air and lands an unlikely elbow right to the temple of watermark exclaiming.."My guns aren't worthless"
Watermark seems to have gone into a fantasy world. I think he has been knocked silly!.He is kissing M-14's feet and it looks as if he is imagining he is with a girl or something.
Watermark suddenly reaches into his boot and pulls out a small machine. KEITH-" What the heck is that, Hey where did he go...He was here one minute and now he has just vanished into thin air!!!"
JOHN-"I guess it was some kind of anti mugging machine".
M-14 isnt fooled. Its as if he can see him when we cant. He grabs something in the air, i suppose it is Watermark...Ah yes it is. He's anti mugging invisible making machine is in pieces on the canvas. M-14 slams him to the mat and jumps into the middle of his chest and says something to the fact..."I'm done playing with you, I have to make plans for saturday night.
Allibaba has just entered the building and is making a beeline for the ring. This can't be good.
We'll be right back sport fans after a word from our sponser.

For some odd reason, I think you've failed to get my lack of seriousness. :rolleyes:

On a board full of conservatives, I'm not really even trying. It just ain't worth it.

And what's all this talk of disrobing? :eusa_hand:

For some odd reason, I think you've failed to get my lack of seriousness. :rolleyes:

On a board full of conservatives, I'm not really even trying. It just ain't worth it.

And what's all this talk of disrobing? :eusa_hand:

Round 2 is almost ready to begin. Watermark still has on what appears to be some king of funky skirt and refuses to show his trunks. He's comming out of the ring and walking right up to us!!!
Watermark-"This is serious!!!!!!" and walks back towards the ring.
KEITH-"What the hell was that?"
JOHN-"Why don't we have ring girls?"

Round 2 is almost ready to begin. Watermark still has on what appears to be some king of funky skirt and refuses to show his trunks. He's comming out of the ring and walking right up to us!!!
Watermark-"This is serious!!!!!!" and walks back towards the ring.
KEITH-"What the hell was that?"
JOHN-"Why don't we have ring girls?"

:cuckoo:

:eusa_whistle:

Keith-" John, where are you going?, Oh-man-c-mon don't do it.
John-"He called me an idiot and I'm not going to let him get away with it!"
The ring bell is ringing madly as John steps up onto the apron. The ref is holding M-14 and GunnyL in their corner.
John to Watermark-"You self imposed gun banning skirt wearing little twit!. Just who the hell do you think you are?
John rips off his shirt and jumps over the ropes right next to Watermark.
Kieth-"Oh oh- here we go.

If he is not a threat to your life... then you have no right to use deadly force. But, you don't know that at the time. Only hindsight is 20/20.

If they don't have a gun, it's a pretty good deterrent. If they do have a gun, get your ass outta there. I don't care what you say on the forum, whenever someone comes at you with a gun your gonna be pissin your pants, just like me. I'm just honest about it. Interesting that you assume all folks are like you.

I hear people talking all the time about "Man, if I were in that situation, here's what I'd do..."

Then they make themselves out to be a total badass.

Bullshit.

I like your last thought. Be carefull now. Hollerin BS to someone you don't know...

Keith: "How you doing?"
John: "I'm about to hit break this "Lookout" cocksuckers nose"

Watermark is confused! He doesn't know who he is or who he is talking to.
John pocks Watermark square in the chest and knocks him off his feet and exclaims..."Our 2nd amendment to the constitution federally speaking is untouchable and this country was founded by people alot smarter than you. They put in the second amendment for the PEOPLE to be able to protect themselves from our own government should it get too power hungry and for the citizens to protect themselves from possible invasion and from crack heads...each other!

Keith-" WOW, John is hot!!! It looks like John and Watermark are going to have it out and ED MC SHOGUN isn't saying anything about it!

You know, you should really lay off the WWE. I know you like watching those men in tights, but you're starting to act like an adolescent boy.

Lookout comes racing to the ring side..."This was all satire to lighten the board and have some fun dude. Nothing personal, just satirical fun. Lighten up!

Keith-" WOW, John is hot!!! It looks like John and Watermark are going to have it out and ED MC SHOGUN isn't saying anything about it!

I think you would know, had you read my posts, that I'm not an advocate of gun control.

Lookout comes racing to the ring side..."This was all satire to lighten the board and have some fun dude. Nothing personal, just satirical fun. Lighten up!

OK, sorry man. I thought I was being patronized for a second there.

I have done this before a few times on this board and people got a real kick out of it, You are the only one that has had a problem with it. I know the character I gave you is kinda wimpy, but just give it some time dude, You could end up being superman...C-MON...ALL IN FUN!

kIETH-" What a turn of events in this inbetween rounds. Watermark has just riped off his skirt and thrown it in the face of John and exclaimed-"I am actually on their side" and he looked right at GunnyL and M-14. John is all out there and now appears to have all three pissed at him.
What a night sports fans...Stay tuned, we'll be right back.
as the sound starts to fade..Kieth-"Can you believe this, whats John going to do?
Commercial/

I have done this before a few times on this board and people got a real kick out of it, You are the only one that has had a problem with it. I know the character I gave you is kinda wimpy, but just give it some time dude, You could end up being superman...C-MON...ALL IN FUN!

No, now I'm embarrassed, because I usually hate people for taking my jokes seriously. It's all in good fun though. :clap2:

See dude, just having fun. Besides this gun controll thing was ran into the ground a week ago and I think everything that could be said about it was...I could be wrong though.

This is the one side of my multi personality...LOL Just having fun, poking fun at everyone and anyone including myself. It gives my dead serious side a well deserved break...I'm just doing what the voices in my head tell me to...LOL I'll change personalities as soon as my rice crispies tell me which one.

No, now I'm embarrassed, because I usually hate people for taking my jokes seriously. It's all in good fun though. :clap2:

Hey Watermark...If you go back to where this began and read it from a non personal point of view you will probably be like me...Laughing so hard I can't see my monitor!!!:rofl:

Gunny, if someone points a gun at me, I'm just gonna be scared as shit. Even if I had a gun on me I'd probably forget cause I'd be so scared shitless.

You know those posters "Uncle Sam wants YOU for the US Army"? Well, Uncle Sam doesn't want me.

Anyone who says they aren't scared looking down the barrel of a gun is either a liar, or suicidal.

Forum List

Back