Bush Promises to Nuke Iran

uH-oH.... another conspiracy from Taomon... what a surprise!

Oh I keep forgetting, our Government would never do anything wrong. They would never falsify evidence to justify war. Riiiight.

I'm not saying that...

You lose your credibility when you TRY to make a conspiracy out of everything ...thats all I'm saying...

I'm not saying that...

You lose your credibility when you TRY to make a conspiracy out of everything ...thats all I'm saying...

I doubted the validity of the episode. I saw this film from the BBC and it enhanced my doubts. Noam Chomsky is an expert in US foreign policy and International Law.

I believe him and I believe my own instincts.

Besides...Gulf of Tonkin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_Incident

Who publishes that web page? There is no identification or contact information. The article you linked to, and which attributed statements to Bush, had no source identified whatsoever. It did not even refer to unnamed sources. It instead refers to unidentified "Israel radio." That web page looked like a pure fabrication. Who wrote the article? Why is no author identified? The article says, "US President George W. Bush promised Israel's opposition leader Binyamin Netanyahu that the United States will join the Jewish state in a nuclear strike against Iran, Israel Radio reported today." What radio in Israel? What station specifically? The veracity of this article cannot be checked. Why did no other media pick up such an important story if it is true, or can be verified? Where is the AP, AFP, etc., copy on this story?

The lil' one has been promising to nuke Iran for years now. What is the controversy?
That's a blatant lie like most of your posts. Psycho. Let's see the quote where Bush promises to nuke Iran. Are the voices in your head there all the time, or do they come and go? Are you ever rational? Psycho.

It's kinda like the "mushroom cloud" or maybe the "flowers and candy as we are greeted as liberators" and the "slam dunk" bullshit that you would rather forget, isn't it, 1dummy.

That's a blatant lie like most of your posts. Psycho. Let's see the quote where Bush promises to nuke Iran. Are the voices in your head there all the time, or do they come and go? Are you ever rational? Psycho.

I could go on all night long if you wish, but haven't you already been embararrased enough?

It's kinda like the "mushroom cloud" or maybe the "flowers and candy as we are greeted as liberators" and the "slam dunk" bullshit that you would rather forget, isn't it, 1dummy.

I could go on all night long if you wish, but haven't you already been embararrased enough?
You've got nothing as usual, liar. You said Bush promised to nuke Iran. Which is a flat-out lie. Let's see the quote. Psycho. Back up the excrement that slimes out of your anonymous keyboard.

As your denial is not credible and is simply medical as I see it I will not attempt to treat you.

You've got nothing as usual, liar. You said Bush promised to nuke Iran. Which is a flat-out lie. Let's see the quote. Psycho. Back up the excrement that slimes out of your anonymous keyboard.

Where you been living, cowgirl? In the fuckin' boonies without newspaper or TV?

As your denial is not credible and is simply medical as I see it I will not attempt to treat you.

Where you been living, cowgirl? In the fuckin' boonies without newspaper or TV?
What denial? I asked you to back up your lying accusation that Bush said he was going to nuke Iran: "The lil' one has been promising to nuke Iran for years now." Hearing those voices again, aren't you? You cannot come up with the quote because it does not exist. You are a cheap drive-by internet liar.

You gotta be kidding?

What denial? I asked you to back up your lying accusation that Bush said he was going to nuke Iran: "The lil' one has been promising to nuke Iran for years now." Hearing those voices again, aren't you? You cannot come up with the quote because it does not exist. You are a cheap drive-by internet liar.

The nuclear threat of the United States of America has been ongoing since Hiroshima. I am no drive-by internet liar as you suggest. You are, however, a drive -by piece of shit with shit for information and further shit for thought and extrapoalation pretending to be one of intellect and compassion. I've run into your kind before.

Please try to sell your shit sandwiches to someone else.

You gotta be kidding?

The nuclear threat of the United States of America has been ongoing since Hiroshima. I am no drive-by internet liar as you suggest. You are, however, a drive -by piece of shit with shit for information and further shit for thought and extrapoalation pretending to be one of intellect and compassion. I've run into your kind before.

Please try to sell your shit sandwiches to someone else.
Yep, you've got zero. Well that matches your intellect. You drive-by this thread and toss out an outrageous lie, and then go into a Psycho freak show when I call you on it. We have seen your sick act for too long. You are just an anonymous internet coward hiding behind a keyboard who delights in ruining threads.

Your cowardice belies your intelligence, 1dummy.

Yep, you've got zero. Well that matches your intellect. You drive-by this thread and toss out an outrageous lie, and then go into a Psycho freak show when I call you on it. We have seen your sick act for too long. You are just an anonymous internet coward hiding behind a keyboard who delights in ruining threads.

I can't help you to read or even write. I can't help you to understand or even consider. I can't help you to get your facts before posting your bullshit but you insist anyway.

Good Luck. I'll catch you on the internets.

I got your pissyass little neg rep, 1dummy.

Tell me, really, you can do better than that?!?!???!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

I don't do neg reps myself. I think they are juvenile. But, you do whatever makes you happy!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhh, Kayyyyyy??????????

Forum List

Back