The new "Normal"

Then we still agree. You can help convince Concerned American that we're right.

I'm also not saying it wasn't.

So, no, we don't agree because you're far too brainwashed by the idiot left to allow for the possibility that it did contribute to her death...

faucifluposjoaekjahkjahkhd.JPG

Then Trump lied, and Americans are faced with the choice of either not being vaccinated and the suffering and death, or accept that Trump was telling the truth because of the repercussions if he finally didn't be truthful.

Fauci was the one who told the President it was safe and effective.

Despite your weird need to the contrary, Trump didn't lie about the vaccine...

Trump's supporters obviously still believe in Trump's original position of the vaccines not being safe and effective.

Even now as the chickens are coming home for the vaccine denialists.

Was Trump lying when he said the vaccines are 'safe and effective'?

Was he tricked into lying by Fauci?

Check the R's henhouses for a clue!

Vaccine denial is a gigantic collective puss-out. I had you people telling me it was some depopulation scheme and that I would be long dead by now. Still here. Still no identifiable side effects. Didn't get covid. Pretty sure there were no microchips in the syringe. Fear of the vaccine absolutely cost lives but apparently they were acceptible losses in your purely political opposition to the vaccine.
I think I got Covid, the symptoms were so minor and only lasted for two days, that I never made the connection, but I never have to run to the bathroom to narrowly avoid shitting myself, but I did one Thursday, as well as have a very light cough for two days. I just thought I undercooked something. The following Sunday, my coworker told me she had Covid and I should get tested. She also said she had no idea how she got it, as she hadn't gone anywhere outside work. That's when I realized she probably caught it from me.

I'm glad I was vaxxed, the symptoms were barely noticeable.

I think I got Covid, the symptoms were so minor and only lasted for two days, that I never made the connection, but I never have to run to the bathroom to narrowly avoid shitting myself, but I did one Thursday, as well as have a very light cough for two days. I just thought I undercooked something. The following Sunday, my coworker told me she had Covid and I should get tested. She also said she had no idea how she got it, as she hadn't gone anywhere outside work. That's when I realized she probably caught it from me.

I'm glad I was vaxxed, the symptoms were barely noticeable.
Yes, of course the vaccines do the job. My symptoms were a mild head cold but lasted about a week.

There's no sense in beating on the denialists' dead dog. Trump took the wrong position and then had to save his ass by doing the 180.
Fk those Americans who think they know better than modern medicine, they deserve to get their asses kicked by Covid.

Maybe they will become normal people when their mommies and daddies get offed by Covid? They might finally figure out that Trump pranked them!

Vaccine denial is a gigantic collective puss-out. I had you people telling me it was some depopulation scheme and that I would be long dead by now. Still here. Still no identifiable side effects. Didn't get covid. Pretty sure there were no microchips in the syringe. Fear of the vaccine absolutely cost lives but apparently they were acceptible losses in your purely political opposition to the vaccine.

I've had every known vaccine except the mRNA injections. Am I a vaccine denier?

Forum List

Back