The new "Normal"

Vaccine denial is a gigantic collective puss-out. I had you people telling me it was some depopulation scheme and that I would be long dead by now. Still here. Still no identifiable side effects. Didn't get covid. Pretty sure there were no microchips in the syringe. Fear of the vaccine absolutely cost lives but apparently they were acceptible losses in your purely political opposition to the vaccine.
You hate Trump. Why would you stupidly take his vaccine?

How ignorant! People die of heart attacks, but the Trump indoctrinated still won't let go of Trump's original position against the vaccines. Even though he was forced by evidence to proclaim the vaccines safe and effective.

People do die of heart attacks but we have seen an 84 percent increase in people who have taken this injection. Especially, 18-39 year olds. They're dying at an increased rate daily. That's not normal.

WRONG, duck. Broaden your sources. There are a myriad of sources out there that quote actual scientists that were part of that testing that expose the tests as shams promoted by big pharma.
Big sham, eh? Must have been through a selective process on who was poisoned and who wasn't.

Hey, dummy, I never said the vaccine was the cause. But I do find it rather odd that this perfectly healthy 31 year old woman suddenly had a heart attack. It's not like her job was overly stressful or required a lot of physical exertion...
And it almost unheard of for teens

Vaccine denial is a gigantic collective puss-out. I had you people telling me it was some depopulation scheme and that I would be long dead by now. Still here. Still no identifiable side effects. Didn't get covid. Pretty sure there were no microchips in the syringe. Fear of the vaccine absolutely cost lives but apparently they were acceptible losses in your purely political opposition to the vaccine.
You do know that the average time from conception to FDA approval of drugs is 10-12 years ? I'll wait the required time that all other drugs must go though first to see if you loons start shitting yourself stupid or dropping dead, or maybe I won't I've caught COVID twice so far and have had worse colds.

And it almost unheard of for teens

What's sad is how adamant the left is when it comes to trying to figure out what could be the cause of death. They will absolutely, under no circumstances, allow for even the most remote possibility that the vaccine could be a contributing factor...

What's sad is how adamant the left is when it comes to trying to figure out what could be the cause of death. They will absolutely, under no circumstances, allow for even the most remote possibility that the vaccine could be a contributing factor...

Its simply mind boggling and yet they ignore the most simplest tenet of science...........asking the question why.

I don't listen to what the left has to say just as I don't take advice from a 10 year old.

Same happened to me. None of them even ask.

Huh.
I asked. I asked my doctor if he still thought vaccinations were a good idea. He said he has no opinion. Why?

Doctors can lose their licenses for misinformation. That is, to disagree with the democrat position. So they say nothing.

I asked. I asked my doctor if he still thought vaccinations were a good idea. He said he has no opinion. Why?

Doctors can lose their licenses for misinformation. That is, to disagree with the democrat position. So they say nothing.

Their silence is a telling story. They know that they will be held to account for pushing this deadly injection. Our govt....pffft, they always lie and will keep pushing these injections. 40 years ago, when our own govt still had a shred of decency, they stopped the swine flu injection after 7 or 8 deaths. They could care less now. Media will keep pushing what the govt tells them. Pharmas will keep pushing the injections because they have been indemnified by the govt and pay billions to the media through advertising to push their injections. Nice little circle.......................all media corporations......brought to you by pfizer, lol. Whoever thinks these media groups, who've been bought by pfizer, is going to report objectively is incredibly naive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back