The new "Normal"

I asked. I asked my doctor if he still thought vaccinations were a good idea. He said he has no opinion. Why?

Doctors can lose their licenses for misinformation. That is, to disagree with the democrat position. So they say nothing.

"No opinion".

HA!

That should be screaming at the Vaccine Cult here, but they're too brainwashed to read it.

They have licenses to protect. I'd rather they said nothing that try to force that Vax on me like they were.

Well yes, saying nothing is preferable to pushing a shoddy and dangerous product. But saying it's shoddy and dangerous is even better. At some point "I was just following orders to protect my license" is a very poor excuse--especially when you are looking at the harms up close and personal.

This is California. I can't fault doctors for keeping their silence. If we had a free country it would be different. I don't demand life blood sacrifice.

Well yes, saying nothing is preferable to pushing a shoddy and dangerous product. But saying it's shoddy and dangerous is even better. At some point "I was just following orders to protect my license" is a very poor excuse--especially when you are looking at the harms up close and personal.
I think a better option would be to force the AMA to make a statement that is supported by a large number of member doctors discrediting this experimental treatment.

Trump's supporters obviously still believe in Trump's original position of the vaccines not being safe and effective.
His original position? When did Trump say that the vaccines that he has been bragging about since they came out were not safe and effective?

He said the vaccines are 'safe and effective'.
This is why I don't usually engage with you people. You said, "Trump's supporters obviously still believe in Trump's original position of the vaccines not being safe and effective."

So what the fk are you talking about now?

This is why I don't usually engage with you people. You said, "Trump's supporters obviously still believe in Trump's original position of the vaccines not being safe and effective."

So what the fk are you talking about now?
After Trump condemned the vaccines he said they were 'safe and effective'.

Trump is the reason why so many of his maga believers died as a consequence.

And then when Trump had to admit the truth, his maga believers didn't accept it. And still don't.

And of course, the statistics show that R's have died from Covid more than the D's.

I don't see as there's anything more to discuss with you.

And then when Trump had to admit the truth, his maga believers didn't accept it. And still don't.

And of course, the statistics show that R's have died from Covid more than the D's.

AGAIN, when did he condemn the vaccines?

Blah, blah, blah, duck. I guess you didn't see the report that more vaxxed people are dying from covid than unvaxxed. Kind of throws another wrench in your ignorant bullshit. Run along.

Forum List

Back