The new holocaust deniers

We've all seen these "people." Ignorant pieces of trash who say that slavery wasn't racist/wasn't real/wasn't the fault of any white folks. They are always on the political right too...

Whites did NOT enslave africans. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That isn't what the OP says, numskull.

It does indeed. It says that whites did not enslave africans. Which is 100% false. Anyone with a brain can see that there is no truth to that statement. Not all white people owned/bought/traded/bred slaves, but some did. That is an absolute fact.

Black slavery wasn't racist at all. It was at the time sadly good business sense to spend more money on a strapping African man than to continue to buy Irish. Or buy Brit street kids.

Economics.

The first slaves in America were white. Just historical fact. If one was a landowner going to make a purchase of a worker for the tobacco fields, as horrific as this was the smart owner would buy a black man from Africa. Stamina and strength far superior to the Irish and Brits.

Basically the African slave was the top of the line "John Deere" model that a landowner would invest in.

This had nothing to do with racism. Blacks were the top of the crop that one would want to own.

Black slavery wasn't racist at all. It was at the time sadly good business sense to spend more money on a strapping African man than to continue to buy Irish. Or buy Brit street kids.

Economics.

And yet, a free white man did not have to carry papers everywhere to prove he was not a slave. So obviously you didn't give the subject sufficient thought before responding. Knee-jerk racism, I suppose...

We've all seen these "people." Ignorant pieces of trash who say that slavery wasn't racist/wasn't real/wasn't the fault of any white folks. They are always on the political right too...

It does indeed. It says that whites did not enslave africans. Which is 100% false. Anyone with a brain can see that there is no truth to that statement. Not all white people owned/bought/traded/bred slaves, but some did. That is an absolute fact.
Who claims that no whites owned slaves?

Please point them out.

It's actually true. Whites did not enslave Africans. Other Africans enslaved them and then sold them to whites.

You don't know much about history, do you?

It's actually true. Whites did not enslave Africans. Other Africans enslaved them and then sold them to whites.

You don't know much about history, do you?

And what happened to newborn descendents of black slaves?

Economics.

And yet, a free white man did not have to carry papers everywhere to prove he was not a slave. So obviously you didn't give the subject sufficient thought before responding. Knee-jerk racism, I suppose...

Fuck off with the racism shit. I'm talking historical fact that is seriously under reported.
First slaves in America were white children from Britain.

None of these white street urchins were indentured servants. They were chattel. They were slaves. Of course after children convicts were sold to landowners in the New World.

And the biggie was Cromwell cleaning house in Ireland and shipping thousands upon thousands of Irish to the colonies.

"The child slaves, known as Duty Boys after the first ship totake them out (even though a quarter were girls), suffered inhumane treatment. Of the first 300, only 12 survived
four years. The others died of ill treatment, disease, attack by native Americans or
overwork.

According to Walsh, contemporary records show that one child victim, Elizabeth Abbott, was beaten to death when her master ordered her to be given 500 lashes for running away.

The Bridewell, a lucrative source of slaves, was a workhouse and prison for men,
women and children. At least 70,000 adult convicts and uncounted children were
shipped from there, and from other gaols, to be sold in America during the 170 years of
British rule.

Also sold in America were dissidents, vagrants, orphans, prisoners of war and unwary
settlers who signed away their liberty for years just to get to the New World.
They were not called slaves, but they had the status of chattels who were subject to the brutalities usually associated with black slavery ¡ª branding, whipping, manacling and endless toil.

Deep into the 18th century these white slaves were the main labour force on the Virginia and Maryland plantations.

They outnumbered Africans by as many as four to one. Established colonists came to
hate and fear the convict slaves, who were disease-ridden as jail fever was rife.

On one day alone 50 people prisoners, lawyers and judges died of it at the Old Bailey. Benjamin Franklin suggested the American authorities should send rattlesnakes back to England in return for such unwelcome imports. After American independence, Lord
North, encouraged enthusiastically by George III, sent over convicts disguised as ordinary settlers.

'The Americans cannot expect any favours from me,' said the monarch, who lost the
American colonies.

'But permitting them to obtain men unworthy to remain in this island I shall certainly
consent to.'

White Cargo: The Forgotten

History Of Britain¡¯s White
Slaves In America, by Don Jordan and Michael Walsh, is published
by Mainstream this month.

Revealed Britain s white child slaves Daily Mail Online

Absolutely wrong, td. The South Carolina and Virginia slave codes specified, for example, only Africans and those of African slave birth could be slaves.

Absolutely wrong, td. The South Carolina and Virginia slave codes specified, for example, only Africans and those of African slave birth could be slaves.

And the dates on those slave codes predated 1619 did they?

I wanted to add this for you Jake. Worth the read.

08a-White_Cargo.jpg

Last edited:

Economics.

Fuck off with the racism shit. I'm talking historical fact that is seriously under reported.

None of these white street urchins were indentured servants. They were chattel. They were slaves. Of course after children convicts were sold to landowners in the New World.

And the biggie was Cromwell cleaning house in Ireland and shipping thousands upon thousands of Irish to the colonies.

"The child slaves, known as Duty Boys after the first ship totake them out (even though a quarter were girls), suffered inhumane treatment. Of the first 300, only 12 survived
four years. The others died of ill treatment, disease, attack by native Americans or
overwork.

According to Walsh, contemporary records show that one child victim, Elizabeth Abbott, was beaten to death when her master ordered her to be given 500 lashes for running away.

The Bridewell, a lucrative source of slaves, was a workhouse and prison for men,
shipped from there, and from other gaols, to be sold in America during the 170 years of
British rule.

Also sold in America were dissidents, vagrants, orphans, prisoners of war and unwary
They were not called slaves, but they had the status of chattels who were subject to the brutalities usually associated with black slavery ¡ª branding, whipping, manacling and endless toil.

Deep into the 18th century these white slaves were the main labour force on the Virginia and Maryland plantations.

They outnumbered Africans by as many as four to one. Established colonists came to
hate and fear the convict slaves, who were disease-ridden as jail fever was rife.

On one day alone 50 people prisoners, lawyers and judges died of it at the Old Bailey. Benjamin Franklin suggested the American authorities should send rattlesnakes back to England in return for such unwelcome imports. After American independence, Lord
North, encouraged enthusiastically by George III, sent over convicts disguised as ordinary settlers.

'The Americans cannot expect any favours from me,' said the monarch, who lost the
American colonies.

'But permitting them to obtain men unworthy to remain in this island I shall certainly
consent to.'

Hereditary slavery was based on race. And blacks had to prove they were not slaves. That can't be called anything but racist. And people who defend the institution are also racists. That is just a fact.

Economics.

overwork.

British rule.

American colonies.

consent to.'

Hereditary slavery was based on race. And blacks had to prove they were not slaves. That can't be called anything but racist. And people who defend the institution are also racists. That is just a fact.

I'm heading out the door now but I'll try to pop in later and give you the information on the Irish slave trade that hit big time with Cromwell.

Now trade in Africans and breeding to provide an endless supply of slaves was good economics.

As appalling and as disgusting as it sounds it's the bloody truth. And the Africans were as I stated before far superior physical specimens as compared to your average white Irish or Brit chattel.

I believe we are using the word racism incorrectly here. The colonies world wide were set up with a caste system.

This caste system applied to the slaves as well. Think "house" vs "field" slaves.

Hopefully back in later.

And the white "slaves" and indentured economic servants, if they survived, could look forward to freedom.

The plantation owners could not tie down whites to the soil forever; but the colonial laws did just that to the blacks.

Economics.

overwork.

British rule.

American colonies.

consent to.'

No one defends slavery, you pretentious oaf.

Europeans and those of European descent rarely enslaved African Negroes, because African diseases made it dangerous to travel very far into Africa. African Negroes were enslaved by other African Negroes, and sold to whites.

And the white "slaves" and indentured economic servants, if they survived, could look forward to freedom.

The plantation owners could not tie down whites to the soil forever; but the colonial laws did just that to the blacks.

Jake I am very aware that there were indentured servants from the British Isles. I am talking about the slaves that were white.

Specifically the original street urchins and the Irish. Cromwell decimated the Irish population thru slavery. This is just fact. No contracts with the owners. They were bought and paid for.

Truly. Check out the research in White Cargo. It's worth the read. And please bear in mind that the white slave trade does not in any way diminish the existence of the African slave trade.

I am not arguing one versus the other. Both existed.

Both white and black slave trade shows the depraved indifference to human life and the human soul by the traders and many of the original settlers of the colonies. Sadly although we have evolved in the west, many nations still practice slavery to this day.

And the USA to her credit as a " nation still in Huggies " because she is still so young, came to her senses and abolished slavery in less than 300 years after the first settlements in the colonies.

The reason I come at slavery from such a different angle is that our education system that I went thru didn't have a "political" agenda attached to it.

Not only did we learn about slavery in the Americas but slavery world wide past and present. Slavery practiced by First Nations. Native Americans owning other tribesmen and women and owning blacks. Slavery that had blacks owning blacks.

To this day I can't wrap my mind nor my heart how anyone who could claim to be a person that walked with the Lord could buy and own another human being.

Quick link for you. Oh and by the way Cromwell was a bloody bastard who was responsible for most of the misery to the Irish at that time.

"Strangely though, the history of Irish and ‘white’ slavery is by and large ignored in the American educational curriculum today.

In his article, John Martin writes “The Irish slave trade began when James II sold 30,000 Irish prisoners as slaves to the New World. His Proclamation of 1625 required Irish political prisoners be sent overseas and sold to English settlers in the West Indies. By the mid 1600s, the Irish were the main slaves sold to Antigua and Montserrat. At that time, 70 percent of the total population of Montserrat were Irish slaves.”

“Ireland quickly became the biggest source of human livestock for English merchants. The majority of the early slaves to the New World were actually white.”

Martin writes how at the hands of the British, the Irish population plummeted due to the slave trade of the 17th century.

“During the 1650s, over 100,000 Irish children between the ages of 10 and 14 were taken from their parents and sold as slaves in the West Indies, Virginia and New England. In this decade, 52,000 Irish (mostly women and children) were sold to Barbados and Virginia.

Another 30,000 Irish men and women were also transported and sold to the highest bidder. In 1656, [Oliver] Cromwell ordered that 2000 Irish children be taken to Jamaica and sold as slaves to English settlers.”

Martin goes on to explain that for some reason, the Irish slaves are often remembered as ‘indentured servants.’ However, in most cases during the 17th and 18th centuries, they were no more than “human cattle.”

“...the African slave trade was just beginning during this same period,” writes Martin. “It is well recorded that African slaves, not tainted with the stain of the hated Catholic theology and more expensive to purchase, were often treated far better than their Irish counterparts.”

During the late 1600s, writes Martin, African slaves were far more expensive than their Irish counterparts - Africans would sell for around 50 sterling while Irish were often no more than 5 sterling.

The Irish were further exploited when the British began to “breed” Irish women - or girls, sometimes as young as 12 - with African males.

“These new “mulatto” slaves brought a higher price than Irish livestock and, likewise, enabled the settlers to save money rather than purchase new African slaves.

This practice of breeding Irish females with African men went on for several decades and was so widespread that, in 1681, legislation was passed “forbidding the practice of mating Irish slave women to African slave men for the purpose of producing slaves for sale.” In short, it was stopped only because it interfered with the profits of a large slave transport company."

Irish are the forgotten white slaves claims expert - IrishCentral.com

logo-subscribe.png

I am talking about the how laws changed, td, to make African Chattel slavery a racial horror in the colonies, states, and territories of what became the USA. The massive significance of racial chattel slavery completely overshadows white indentured slavery and, in comparison, the relative insignificance of white slavery that quickly disappeared. If any one is defending white slavery, it must be bripat, because no one else is.

I am talking about the how laws changed, td, to make African Chattel slavery a racial horror in the colonies, states, and territories of what became the USA. The massive significance of racial chattel slavery completely overshadows white indentured slavery and, in comparison, the relative insignificance of white slavery that quickly disappeared. If any one is defending white slavery, it must be bripat, because no one else is.
You have descended to new record depths of stupid, Fakey.

Forum List

Back