The Neocons Were Right, After All

Well, you ask a fair question, but I think there's a reasonable answer. With the liberals and Democrats, you'll agree that they DO, in fact, demand equal results for equal races. But, since this is a conservative board, we'll focus on that.

Last night, I was watching GWB get grilled by Bill O'Reilly. GWB expressed confidence that Mexico would achieve the same standard of living as the U.S., thus making immigration, et. al. a non-problem. O'Reilly wisely retorted, "we'll all be in our graves."

O'Reilly is right. It won't happen, and if it does, it won't be in the lifetimes of ourselves or our grandkids.

Bush is WRONG. Mexicans are a different race, and that means a lot. So, while Bush isn't quite "demanding" that the races be equal, he's expressing confidence that it will happen. And his attitude captures that of the head-in-the-sand Republicans like Gingrich: the races will all become equal in terms of ability if we just pray to Jesus hard enough. But it's all bullshit. They won't. And setting policy as if they will is lunacy. But more importantly, it's lunacy that unfairly punishes white people, because WE are the ones who have to pick up the slack and pay for lil' Jamal and lil' Tyeesha and their various and sundry fun. It's not fair because it's not based on FACTS and it leads to serious injustice which DOES NOT get reported because the media is run by JEWS who do not give a shit about what happens to the 200 million white gentiles in this country so long as they stay well-fed enough to fight for Israel.

Whew.

So, does all that mean that you now say conservatives aren't demanding equality of material wealth?

Mexicans are not a different race.

As far as Pres. Bush's comments go, it's called diplomacy and positive thinking. What is he supposed to say? "Those dirty mexicans ain't never gonna 'mount ta nuthin'?"

First, I doubt he believes that, and second, it would hardly be couth.

Zhukov said:
Mexicans are not a different race.

As far as Pres. Bush's comments go, it's called diplomacy and positive thinking. What is he supposed to say? "Those dirty mexicans ain't never gonna 'mount ta nuthin'?"

First, I doubt he believes that, and second, it would hardly be couth.

I'm not worried about "couth." I'm worried about my son getting a job despite being white and a daughter who can live her life without fear of being raped by a piece of shit Mexican.

Comrade said:
Well it just had to be the French who inspired the communist ideal, didnt it?

Only in a Paris commune could Marx dream this up.... and say, where are they now, the French hippies? All kicked out on their asses, the losers, that's what.

I'm late in catching back up with this thread... but damn!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Attaboy, Comrade. You da man!

Also, very nice work, Zhukov!

William Joyce said:
I'm not worried about "couth." I'm worried about my son getting a job despite being white and a daughter who can live her life without fear of being raped by a piece of shit Mexican.

I don't see the connection between those concerns and the President's comments.

With respect to rape, the vast majority are commited by indivduals aquainted with the victim.

-=d=- said:
As long as a republican is the Pres, the Army will be hiring. Your son OR your daughter.

:)

And that is exactly what bothers me. Your statement implies that being in the Army (in particular) is worse than I dont know what.

You make it sound like being in the military is a bad thing. I lived in the military for 30 years and through out that period, such a lifestyle was often times looked down upon and other times given a lot of lip service, but at no time viewed as a desireable profession for the youth of America. I have 4 boys...all of whom either are still in or done their hitch and got out. They are all fine upstanding citizens, some are loving fathers and husbands, and all are intelligent hard working citizens. Three have college degrees and the fourth is working on his.

Many Democrats (the Clintons for example) have done their best to denigrate military personnel and make them second class citizens. There is no doubt in my mind whether the Republicans or the Democrats were and will prove to be better for the military person and their family.

CSM said:
And that is exactly what bothers me. Your statement implies that being in the Army (in particular) is worse than I dont know what.

You make it sound like being in the military is a bad thing. I lived in the military for 30 years and through out that period, such a lifestyle was often times looked down upon and other times given a lot of lip service, but at no time viewed as a desireable profession for the youth of America. I have 4 boys...all of whom either are still in or done their hitch and got out. They are all fine upstanding citizens, some are loving fathers and husbands, and all are intelligent hard working citizens. Three have college degrees and the fourth is working on his.

Many Democrats (the Clintons for example) have done their best to denigrate military personnel and make them second class citizens. There is no doubt in my mind whether the Republicans or the Democrats were and will prove to be better for the military person and their family.

I think you read that wrong my friend. My point is, There are ALWAYS jobs. As-is, the government can provide ANY willing resident the opportunity for employment. As long as a Republican (rep's tend to put MORE $ into National defense) is in office, we'll have job openings. It'd be rather foolish of myself to attempt to 'talk down' Military service, after my 8 years Army Enlisted, and current Dept of Army employment. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
You got my dander up now.

Your statement further implies that only with a Republican in the White House is the Army necessary. If you look at our histiry, BOTH parties have had to call on the Army (and the military in general) at one time or another.

I know there are many liberals out there who happen to be Democrats that think we can do away with the military altogether if only the United States would understand and appease the rest of the world. In my opinion, if the United States heads down that road, you will someday darn sure wish we had a bigger Army because there will be plenty of terrorists and maybe even foriegn military occupiers cruising around our country making life interesting for us citizens.

Now you got me gnashing my teeth!!!!

-=d=- said:
I think you read that wrong my friend. My point is, There are ALWAYS jobs. As-is, the government can provide ANY willing resident the opportunity for employment. As long as a Republican (rep's tend to put MORE $ into National defense) is in office, we'll have job openings. It'd be rather foolish of myself to attempt to 'talk down' Military service, after my 8 years Army Enlisted, and current Dept of Army employment. ;)

Sorry, I guess I am overly sensitive. I took your statement as a criticism of the military as a career choice. Again, my apologies.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp

Forum List

Back