“ the negro in Soviet America “ black belt? Wow

Turn coat? You have a lot of gall. You want to flush the US Constitution in order to force your views on the masses because you think you know better? You arrogant little pipsqueak.
No I think it’s about time we stand up to the invasion our big cities have under taken, and relive us of the democrat nazi Regims.. I will call upon trump to have Boston be the first major city to arrest all democrats found responsible of undermining are US constitution freedom of speech Second Amendment and bill of rights! Prosecute those that have implemented regulation that has oppressed millions!
God save the king!
Legislation is not grounds for arrest. I have little sympathy for the citizens of Boston, THEY elected the people who are screwing them over.
Maybe you should run for office? I would follow every speech you make for the entertainment value...
We need to take our cites back or it’s over,, I don’t vote for them

But the majority of your fellow citizens did vote for them. The idea that your candidate losing an election is grounds for a coup is simply an extreme example of "sour grapes".
Yes under a regim that Circumvented information to the voters

So the poor, ignorant voters in Boston (and the rest of the state of Massachusetts) were unable, in this age of information, to learn about their choices? The opposition couldn't buy tv or radio ads? There were no posters, billboards or flyers out there? Just a complete vacuum of information? I am not saying there was not a violation of the 1st Amendment, but that the claims that the elections would have been significantly different with some rallies is unproven.

Also, your efforts sound exactly like what the Dems do. You think you know better, so anyone who didn't vote like you wanted needs to have you step in and remove their vote.

The idea that Senator Warren, who won her election by more than 1 million votes, was elected only because the 500,000 voters couldn't use a computer, didn't watch tv and were completely unaware of the campaign info for the opposition, is ridiculous.

You don't get to bypass the election process simply because you can site the suppression of a rally by the opposition.

No I think it’s about time we stand up to the invasion our big cities have under taken, and relive us of the democrat nazi Regims.. I will call upon trump to have Boston be the first major city to arrest all democrats found responsible of undermining are US constitution freedom of speech Second Amendment and bill of rights! Prosecute those that have implemented regulation that has oppressed millions!
God save the king!
Legislation is not grounds for arrest. I have little sympathy for the citizens of Boston, THEY elected the people who are screwing them over.
Maybe you should run for office? I would follow every speech you make for the entertainment value...

But the majority of your fellow citizens did vote for them. The idea that your candidate losing an election is grounds for a coup is simply an extreme example of "sour grapes".

So the poor, ignorant voters in Boston (and the rest of the state of Massachusetts) were unable, in this age of information, to learn about their choices? The opposition couldn't buy tv or radio ads? There were no posters, billboards or flyers out there? Just a complete vacuum of information? I am not saying there was not a violation of the 1st Amendment, but that the claims that the elections would have been significantly different with some rallies is unproven.

Also, your efforts sound exactly like what the Dems do. You think you know better, so anyone who didn't vote like you wanted needs to have you step in and remove their vote.

The idea that Senator Warren, who won her election by more than 1 million votes, was elected only because the 500,000 voters couldn't use a computer, didn't watch tv and were completely unaware of the campaign info for the opposition, is ridiculous.

You don't get to bypass the election process simply because you can site the suppression of a rally by the opposition.
You left out sitting in 18 years of school that has feed them false information, local news media and social media propaganda.
Yes we need a intervention

You left out sitting in 18 years of school that has feed them false information, local news media and social media propaganda.

You might need a fight to stop the violations of the 1st amendment.
You might need more apolitical education systems.

But you don't need an intervention that removes the entire election system in favor of an unconstitutional dictator/one-party system that the voters do not want.

The arrogance of the idea that the only reason Dems win is due to the ignorance of the voters is astounding. There are plenty of blue states. Are they all due to limitations of the 1st amendment?

But you don't need an intervention that removes the entire election system in favor of an unconstitutional dictator/one-party system that the voters do not want.

The arrogance of the idea that the only reason Dems win is due to the ignorance of the voters is astounding. There are plenty of blue states. Are they all due to limitations of the 1st amendment?
You live in Atlanta that has more juxtapose then Massachusetts.. you are clueless Ordinary poor Americans are struggling and mainly because we can’t get the proper information to the people

You live in Atlanta that has more juxtapose then Massachusetts.. you are clueless Ordinary poor Americans are struggling and mainly because we can’t get the proper information to the people

Then you should do all in your power to inform the citizens of Massachusetts, not make impotent threats on a message board.

Ok turn coat

Turn coat? You have a lot of gall. You want to flush the US Constitution in order to force your views on the masses because you think you know better? You arrogant little pipsqueak.
God save the king!
While I agree that we need to return some sanity to our major cities all over the country, you are not helping your/our cause by spouting off about how people elected by citizens should be arrested when their only actual crime is that they disagree with you. You are shoveling shit against the tide here, my friend. Frankly I'm embarrassed for you and for the Conservative cause. Be a voice of reason, not anarchy.

Definition of juxtapose
transitive verb

: to place (different things) side by side (as to compare them or contrast them or to create an interesting effect) juxtapose unexpected combinations of colors, shapes and ideas

How does having a more diverse population make it easier? And isn't one of your big complaints that Boston has so many immigrants and different cultures?

I understand you are angry about the rally being shut down. But to claim that the entire political structure of Boston is due to hundreds of thousands of people being completely clueless about any opposition to the democrats is a completely different topic. Do the republicans not do tv and radio spots for elections? Is there no internet in Boston?

I know plenty about ordinary, poor Americans. And simply because they are ordinary and poor does not make them ignorant. They are as informed as they want to be. And they get the same number of votes that you do - One. For you to want to throw out the votes of 1 million voters, especially when you claim it is for their own good, is the height of arrogance.

Then you should do all in your power to inform the citizens of Massachusetts, not make impotent threats on a message board.
Omg who did that!?

Ok turn coat

God save the king!
While I agree that we need to return some sanity to our major cities all over the country, you are not helping your/our cause by spouting off about how people elected by citizens should be arrested when their only actual crime is that they disagree with you. You are shoveling shit against the tide here, my friend. Frankly I'm embarrassed for you and for the Conservative cause. Be a voice of reason, not anarchy.
Yea yea sam Adams heard they same shiat! Let’s just sit down with the elected officials that can talk to the king lol
We tried that.. we have groups doing what you are saying for 70 years.. if free people can’t have liberty there will be a uprising! Never before seen.

Ok turn coat

God save the king!
Jitss617 Why do you think what I wrote is funny?

Definition of juxtapose
transitive verb

: to place (different things) side by side (as to compare them or contrast them or to create an interesting effect) juxtapose unexpected combinations of colors, shapes and ideas

How does having a more diverse population make it easier? And isn't one of your big complaints that Boston has so many immigrants and different cultures?

I understand you are angry about the rally being shut down. But to claim that the entire political structure of Boston is due to hundreds of thousands of people being completely clueless about any opposition to the democrats is a completely different topic. Do the republicans not do tv and radio spots for elections? Is there no internet in Boston?
No we don’t

Definition of juxtapose
transitive verb

No we don’t

God save the king!
God save the king!
I’m not threatening anyone with violence! This is a peaceful coup

Definition of juxtapose
transitive verb

No we don’t

Is your "No we don't" in response to whether or not the republicans do tv and radio spots for elections?

God save the king!
God save the king!

When you tell an elected official "resign or else", it is not a peaceful coup.

You spent 18 years in the 9th grade until they finally kicked you worthless ass out.

God save the king!
God save the king!
Are you capable of answering a question? I asked you a direct question and you reply with an irrelevant comment for no apparent reason. You are sad, sir.

Zitss, you said earlier that you believe in witches and have proof. You never provided the proof. Is in like the "war zone" outside Trump's hotel in Boston? Imaginary?

God save the king!
God save the king!

Not a violent coup?

You have made the following statements about your coup:

“We are on longer playing democrats game.. step down or else”

“Don’t worry I will be introducing a bill that will have the signatures of every Boston native and surrounding Massachusetts towns and if they don’t pass it all Hells going to break loose,,”

“We are going to have a bill that is going to force the regulation protect freedom of speech and get rid of public education.. If they do not sign it all hell will break loose”

“Thank you when we have people in interment camps I will make sure you are treated fairly”

Internment camps are peaceful? I guess you will just invite people and they go? And oddly, for a peaceful coup, you offered at least 2 people special passwords so that they will be treated fairly. Will the rest of the people be treated unfairly? Peaceful, but unfair?

Forum List

Back