“ the negro in Soviet America “ black belt? Wow

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
6A540993-DE9F-462B-8DAD-60E5156ECBAD.jpeg
D5E16075-82AC-49F6-AC45-B76BD9E6A999.jpeg
From the 1930s to the early 1960s, the Communists thought that they would have success recruiting Black Americans. They promoted the idea of a Black Belt in the U.S. They failed miserably. This is a 50 page booklet from the early 1960s which was a reprint of the 1935 original. Make an offer.

Between 1930 and 1960, there were several communist attempts at promoting equality for blacks.

Was that what bothers you? Or the economics of communism?

Between 1930 and 1960, there were several communist attempts at promoting equality for blacks.

Winterborn, no matter how right or wrong things were or are for any person, communism has been a nasty way to govern. Once entrenched it sees its way through to times of unparalleled hardship for the majority of people in a nation with the curtailing millions if not tens of millions of people. There is a romance with it. But it changes when realities sink in.

It was a lie being peddled to further hurt minorities but hope to gain their vote for communists running. Written by James W Ford, Vice-Presidential candidate for the Communist Party USA in 1932, 1936, and 1940.

Winterborn, no matter how right or wrong things were or are for any person, communism has been a nasty way to govern. Once entrenched it sees its way through to times of unparalleled hardship for the majority of people in a nation with the curtailing millions if not tens of millions of people. There is a romance with it. But it changes when realities sink in.

Oh I agree. I was just curious if Zitts617 was more angry at the economic plans or the plans for equality.

The communists were murderous thugs who killed millions. They never ever attempted to promote anything but terror.

katyn-forest.jpg

Another reason to not vote democrat

In their efforts to overthrow and enslave the west Communists always saw blacks as an opportunity. The United States government recognized this threat and issued a coin, the BTW half dollar, explicitly to counter Soviet propaganda.

" all proceeds therefrom shall be used, in the manner decided upon by the Booker T. Washington Birthplace Memorial and the George Washington Carver National Monument Foundation to oppose the spread of communism among Negroes in the interest of the national defense."

Public Law 151 – 82d Congress
Chapter 408 – 1st Session
H.R. 3176
September 21, 1951

And yes it was a hideous coin.

Washington-Carver-Half-Doll.jpg

Oh I agree. I was just curious if Zitts617 was more angry at the economic plans or the plans for equality.

Do you really think he’s capable of considering anything on such a level? You might as well try discussing metaphysics with a goldfish.

Do you really think he’s capable of considering anything on such a level? You might as well try discussing metaphysics with a goldfish.
Someone’s a little pissed off I’m gonna take their pension away

You’re never going to do anything but continue to make a fool of yourself on the internet.

You’re never going to do anything but continue to make a fool of yourself on the internet.
I promise you’ll be the first one begging me for forgiveness

Put the cap back on the glue. First thing tomorrow, go out and look for a job.

Put the cap back on the glue. First thing tomorrow, go out and look for a job.
Pls jitss don’t take my pension lol

I don't know why. It will be fun to watch you proclaim that in public. I think he knows you will never touch his pension.

I don't know why. It will be fun to watch you proclaim that in public. ......

Jitler will never do anything in public but urinate. The BPD will hold him overnight and he will try to sell it as a "badass jailbird" story.

I don't know why. It will be fun to watch you proclaim that in public. ......

Jitler will never do anything in public but urinate. The BPD will hold him overnight and he will try to sell it as a "badass jailbird" story.
I spent a lot of time in jail. I don’t need no more stories

AS I LOOK TO THE SKIES! I ask the lord give me liberty or give me death!

Forum List

Back