The Narrow Way - Evangelist Paul Washer

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
A sister in Christ had sent me many great stories about Paul Washer and his work on the mission field. I was very impressed with him and find that he has a great heart for the lost and for the church. This sermon is one I found tonight that speaks on the subject I've been sharing in my recent threads. I will also add some bible scriptures that reinforce from the word the message Paul is giving as it is all based on scripture. Paul has a very pure heart and believes in living the faith that he preaches! This is a great message. I hope it will bless all of you.

Watch this:

[ame=http://youtu.be/COFC-Aue2rg]The Narrow Way by Paul Washer - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
A sister in Christ had sent me many great stories about Paul Washer and his work on the mission field. I was very impressed with him and find that he has a great heart for the lost and for the church. This sermon is one I found tonight that speaks on the subject I've been sharing in my recent threads. I will also add some bible scriptures that reinforce from the word the message Paul is giving as it is all based on scripture. Paul has a very pure heart and believes in living the faith that he preaches! This is a great message. I hope it will bless all of you.

Watch this:

The Narrow Way by Paul Washer - YouTube

This false prophet tries to scare people into Christianity with his lies. He has nothing to do with the Truth that us saints preach.

Forum List

Back