Is Hitler in Heaven? What about John Wayne Gacy?

If all you have to do is apologize, does that mean anyone can get into heaven?

One must be baptized and accept Jesus as their savior. Accept the Holy ghost as well. However one does not get a get out of jail card with no limits.

One must not practice evil or sin.All humans are flawed and will sin. One can ask for forgiveness for sins. However if one chooses to practice sin there is no forgiveness.

When you screw up and sin you can be forgiven. If you actively chose to continue to commit the same sin or sins over and over that is practicing sin and there is no forgiveness until you stop doing it.

If one chooses to follow Satan they are also barred from eternal life in paradise.

To the best of my understanding of my religion, they aren't in Heaven yet, but will eventually be.

Not even an apology is necessary.

Ya cause actually reading the Bible and understanding that those that follow Satan willingly and chose sin over savior are not brought into the Paradise is so enlightened.

There are specific steps that must occur. And yes some will be condemned to eternal death.

Jesus didn't exist 2,001 years ago. What about all those suckers who fucked over their brethren before then? Heaven, as well as well... hell, is a relatively modern-day construct meant to subjugate the masses with paranoia and guilt but for the simple fact that they are human.

And thus began... the party of the Democrats.

If all you have to do is apologize, does that mean anyone can get into heaven?

One must be baptized and accept Jesus as their savior. Accept the Holy ghost as well. However one does not get a get out of jail card with no limits.

One must not practice evil or sin.All humans are flawed and will sin. One can ask for forgiveness for sins. However if one chooses to practice sin there is no forgiveness.

When you screw up and sin you can be forgiven. If you actively chose to continue to commit the same sin or sins over and over that is practicing sin and there is no forgiveness until you stop doing it.

If one chooses to follow Satan they are also barred from eternal life in paradise.

I can't thank God enough for you Sgt. I agree with you. You state this so beautifully. We miss it - yes! We can miss it! But we have been given a new nature and we walk it out. No reason not to. I believe that grace extends to the very last breath - yes, God will forgive! Yes! God will restore! But we have to do what you are saying here. You are so right here. I thank God for you. - Jere

To the best of my understanding of my religion, they aren't in Heaven yet, but will eventually be.

Not even an apology is necessary.

Ya cause actually reading the Bible and understanding that those that follow Satan willingly and chose sin over savior are not brought into the Paradise is so enlightened.

There are specific steps that must occur. And yes some will be condemned to eternal death.

To the best of my understanding of my religion, murderers go to the Telestial Kingdom, which would mean murderers go to Heaven.

according to

"conversations with god" they are....that man is incapable of understanding the total concept of sin and all that...and god would not harm his children

Cop out. Man is in fact capable... God has no children, only man has children. And the children of man can has no cheeseburger. Nor can you.

have you read it?

i am not sure about the concept of accepting the holy ghost....does one not do that simply by accepting jesus as their lord and savior.....isnt that all you have to do?

according to

"conversations with god" they are....that man is incapable of understanding the total concept of sin and all that...and god would not harm his children

But we are not going by a book called Conversations with God, Strolling, we are going by the Word of God and he says otherwise.. on the other hand the things you have been subjected to by those who profess the name of Christ? Should not have happened to you. Ever.

according to

Cop out. Man is in fact capable... God has no children, only man has children. And the children of man can has no cheeseburger. Nor can you.

Wrong. You are addressing one of his children. Strollingbones is his. I've got it on a very reliable source. She got hurt. It happens. This is war. War is messy. Choose what side you are on but stop denying there is a side, Mr. H! Cheeseburger? HA! THIS ISN'T BURGER KING! YOU DON'T GET IT YOUR WAY, YOU GET IT GODS WAY OR NO WAY AT ALL!

Is God merciful? You bet believe he is! You are still here! On the other hand, Strollingbones was not exactly dealt a fair hand but she is doing the best she can with what she got! So let God be God in her life and give her a minute to sort it out.. He does not throw away what is his! She belongs to Him!! - Jere

No. Didn't you all see the movie Ghost? The bad guys went down into a screaming, fiery, pit with all the other demons.

I'm presently agnostic, but based on what I was told in my youth, they would have as much chance of being in heaven as anyone else assuming they truly repented, which is not as trivial as an apology. However, neither Hitler nor Gacy ever struck me as men for whom the afterlife was a concern at all.

Forum List

Back