Christian Author Ken Johnson

Chuckt

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2013
I found Christian Author Ken Johnson, TH.D. on Amazon. I found his books interesting.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Ken-Johnson/e/B002NSQDEO/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d0_al5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1GY1AVN7G1QXD9MZ97S8&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1630083462&pf_rd_i=507846]Amazon.com: Ken Johnson: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle[/ame]

He started out reading scriptures intensely and studied the writings of great protestant men. Then he studied the writings from the first century Fathers of the Church. He then found the Ante-Nicean Fathers. In that ten volume set, about five thousand pages contained all the known writings of Christians who lived from AD 32-325. He noted there were a handful of eyewitnesses to the apostles and that their doctrine and history was identical and they all attacked anyone who dared say anything differently. He says it wasn't until the third century AD that the History and doctrine began to change.

In 2010 he published a book entitled Ancient Church Fathers.

He also wrote a book called "Ancient Prophecies Revealed: 500 Prophecies Listed In Order Of When They Were Fulfilled".

I took a cursory look at his website and haven't found anything wrong yet but I'm being cautious.

He has a book on "The Gnostic Origins of Calvinism" that I'm reading. I couldn't resist to see what he has to say on it.

I have used the Ante-Nicene Library for a lot of my research. The volumes of the Fathers are a treasure trove of antiquity.
Grant Jeffery used their resources, and He found something I am still looking for. He said a group of Muslims burned the Temple down, not the Romans. That the Roman in charge found out the Temple was on fire and went screaming through the streets asking for help to put the fire out.
The reason no stone was left on top of another is because the Romans had to get between them to recover the gold that melted.

If you come across that info, I'd appreciate a shout out. Ken went to the right place to gather his intelligence. I haven't read his work but it sounds like he did his homework. :)

I found Christian Author Ken Johnson, TH.D. on Amazon. I found his books interesting.

Amazon.com: Ken Johnson: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle

He started out reading scriptures intensely and studied the writings of great protestant men. Then he studied the writings from the first century Fathers of the Church. He then found the Ante-Nicean Fathers. In that ten volume set, about five thousand pages contained all the known writings of Christians who lived from AD 32-325. He noted there were a handful of eyewitnesses to the apostles and that their doctrine and history was identical and they all attacked anyone who dared say anything differently. He says it wasn't until the third century AD that the History and doctrine began to change.

In 2010 he published a book entitled Ancient Church Fathers.

He also wrote a book called "Ancient Prophecies Revealed: 500 Prophecies Listed In Order Of When They Were Fulfilled".

I took a cursory look at his website and haven't found anything wrong yet but I'm being cautious.

He has a book on "The Gnostic Origins of Calvinism" that I'm reading. I couldn't resist to see what he has to say on it.

If you listen to my testimonies, you will learn why God had the original writings of the saints changed to deceive His people from knowing Him or how we were created. All this false prophet can tell you is about flawed history, written by liars. However, he is right in saying that by the third century, the writings were different because God was revealing more and more about His invisible Kingdom through His saints but at the same time, more and more false prophets named Christians were stealing the saints writings and having them changed by adding their religious ideas to them. This is why Rome, after killing all the true saints, formed the Vatican to make new laws to conform all the false Christians churches into one church called the Roman Catholic Church. Once they decided on which religious ideas to add to some of the ideas from the writings of the true saints, they produced the new testament.

The new testament has deceived every single Christian who read it because the original writings of the saints were made to believe to be gnostic writings. Rome did not want to be wasting time and money hunting down true saints again so their new Vatican laws made sure that no saints could ever exist again. However, they did not know God's plan to have one last saint in the last days to reveal the past to.

Oh word. Bless your little heart. You having a nice weekend?
Explain prophecy. That part seems to be a lack of deception. It nails the future down for us.
If "Rome" did it, so can you. Tell me of a country that will be reborn in one day, 2000 years from now... :)

Chuck, have you started reading his book yet? What does he say about Calvinism?

He got the timeline of the reestablishment of Israel wrong, probably because he, like most people who do the same thing, relied on the works of others, and wanted it to be right.

Oh word. Bless your little heart. You having a nice weekend?
Explain prophecy. That part seems to be a lack of deception. It nails the future down for us.
If "Rome" did it, so can you. Tell me of a country that will be reborn in one day, 2000 years from now... :)

Chuck, have you started reading his book yet? What does he say about Calvinism?

I only read a few pages.

So can we see your calculations? Did you use Biblical years or calendar years? Did you adjust for the one year that passed between 1BC and 1AD?

Better than that, you can do the calculations yourself. They really aren't hard, just take the dates that Johnson uses, add the number of days that he tells you too, and see what you end up with. The basic calculator built into Windows will do it for you if you can't handle the math, it has a date calculation function built in.

The Egyptian captivity was promised to last exactly 430 years. It lasted 430 years to the day the prophesy was given.
Jeremiah prophesied the Babylon captivity would last 70 years. It started in the spring 606 BC and lasted until the spring of 536 BC. 70 years on the dot.

God adds to that in Ezekiel 4:3-6 A year for each day and the days were 390 plus 40, or 430 years, minus the 70 they had already served in Babylon, so there were still 360 years to go after 536 BC.
But 95% of the Jews stayed in pagan Babylon, Iraq, and Afghanistan as colonists, because only the elderly remembered Israel. Because they refused to give up their pagan ways, the punishment was multiplied by 7. Lev.26:18

That meant the Jews would not have an independent nation for 360 years X 7. That is 2,520 years.
Those figures are calculated in Biblical years of 360 days, not calendar years of 365.25 days per year.

To convert to our calendar years, take the number of Biblical days, precisely 907.200 and divide it by 365.25 and you get 2483.8 modern calendar years. So, Ezekiel's prophesy translated into modern years takes us to the year 1947.4 but one year is missing.
That year was lost when we went from 1 BC to 1 AD. The year still existed, between the Feast of Passover on the 14th of Nisan from 1BC to the Passover on the 14th of Nisan in 1 AD. Ezekiel counted that year.

That brings the day that God restored an independent Nation to Israel to May 14, 1948.
On that day the Rabbi blew on the shofar and they celebrated the end of the worldwide diaspora of the Jews. At midnight, as May 15th began the British Mandate officially ended.
The Jews went to sleep on the 14th and woke up in their own land, on the 15th. In one day they were Israel again. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back