The name calling and insults need to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that your "auto-response?" :cool:

For that particular question, I suppose so, since I happen to *like* me. I don't bullshit, I don't pretend to like people for the sake of "being nice", I don't lie, I don't play games..

All in all, I think I'm a pretty damned decent person.

So, no, I don't want to change me, and I don't want to "get better, just because Martin thinks I need changing."

For that particular question, I suppose so, since I happen to *like* me. I don't bullshit, I don't pretend to like people for the sake of "being nice", I don't lie, I don't play games..

All in all, I think I'm a pretty damned decent person.

So, no, I don't want to change me, and I don't want to "get better, just because Martin thinks I need changing."

***taps you on shoulder***

He's talking about the board, not you.:eusa_whistle:

***taps you on shoulder***

He's talking about the board, not you.:eusa_whistle:

He's already pointed out a multitude of times I'm what's wrong with this board. I'm mean. I'm this. I'm that. I'm a bitch. Blah blah..

shattered, i dont think youre whats wrong with the board, I think we could be nicer is all, perhaps, im whining and should just shut up.

so you both, just think im whining and should shut up and stay out of everyone argument and bickering ?

Im serious.

Want to know what I think? Seriously?

I think you should stop posting these silly threads calling the entire board out to "change" to what you think it should be.

A) It's a free speech board - everyone is entitled to say what they want.

B) It takes next to *nothing* to get under your skin, and have you explode all over the place, and then create a multitude of threads to 'get your point across'.

C) You are no better than anyone else here when it comes to attitude, and sometimes you're actually worse, since you play the "I hate you!" "I'm sorry." "Everyone should be nice!" game every 24 hours...

D) Stop complaining about rep. If you don't think you're deserving of negative rep from time to time, then you should also be against the receiving of positive rep from time to time.

E) Stop screaming when things don't go your way, and just start going with the flow. Not everyone is going to like everyone else, and they shouldn't. It's what makes us individuals, and who we are.

what i was saying was, do you think, and it came across as me saying you said, i do have a bad habit of poor interpretation. Sorry.

Dude, you need to quit reading stuff that isn't there. I didn't say that. I asked you a question.

I thought taking away rep points, might make people behave, but that is your decision, and i should stop nagging you about it.

Ive got more important things to do then tell you how to run your board, its actually quite rude and arrogant of me.

Why do you think I should take points away from people? To what purpose?

Want to know what I think? Seriously?

I think you should stop posting these silly threads calling the entire board out to "change" to what you think it should be.

A) It's a free speech board - everyone is entitled to say what they want.

B) It takes next to *nothing* to get under your skin, and have you explode all over the place, and then create a multitude of threads to 'get your point across'.

C) You are no better than anyone else here when it comes to attitude, and sometimes you're actually worse, since you play the "I hate you!" "I'm sorry." "Everyone should be nice!" game every 24 hours...

D) Stop complaining about rep. If you don't think you're deserving of negative rep from time to time, then you should also be against the receiving of positive rep from time to time.

E) Stop screaming when things don't go your way, and just start going with the flow. Not everyone is going to like everyone else, and they shouldn't. It's what makes us individuals, and who we are.

I agree with everyone you said. Thank you for your honesty. Ill try to apply what you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back