The Muslim Brotherhood: Islam's Global Challenge to the West

We are discussing the Muslim Brotherhood.

Not Arab states. Not Egypt. Not Tierra del Fuego either.

We are discussing the Muslim Brotherhood.

Then you shouldn't have mentioned "Panzer divisions", because the Brotherhood didn't have any. :rolleyes:

February 24, 1945 in History

Event:
Egypt and Syria declares war on nazi-Germany

With all due respect, I am pro moderate muslim but I think to tackle the issues we confront in our current society we have to look at history in truth and not spin.

That's why with Freeman I didn't mind him bringing up priests because there is the horrific history of Franciscan priests who ran a horrible concentration camp.

I love Catholics. But we still have to be able to have a discussion about this time period and the involvement by priests in WWII without tampering with the truth.

But that's for a different thread.

Surely though one can have a conversation about the Muslim Brotherhood that includes the good/the bad/ the ugly and the Brotherhoods evolvement over the ages.

Event:

With all due respect, I am pro moderate muslim but I think to tackle the issues we confront in our current society we have to look at history in truth and not spin.

That's why with Freeman I didn't mind him bringing up priests because there is the horrific history of Franciscan priests who ran a horrible concentration camp.

I love Catholics. But we still have to be able to have a discussion about this time period and the involvement by priests in WWII without tampering with the truth.

Surely though one can have a conversation about the Muslim Brotherhood that includes the good/the bad/ the ugly and the Brotherhoods evolvement over the ages.

Check this out.
1-flag_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

I'm wondering if you can give an assessment of this Site, one way or the other?

Photos and Documents of Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood

Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Then you shouldn't have mentioned "Panzer divisions", because the Brotherhood didn't have any. :rolleyes:

I'm on the fly tonight but why don't you check into Elija Izetbegovic. He was instrumental in the building of the Muslim Brothehood in Bosnia-Herzegovina in the 39/45 time period.

You have the Mufti, the Muslim Brotherhood and Izetbegovic all tied at the hip and the Nazis were part of the "party".

So if you want to say that the Bosnian Muslims who had the Panzer divisions were not "actually" MB members but were only working with the Mufti and Hitler, well I guess you could try to pull that off.

I for one won't be buying in. Look, I just like truth. I just like history. History can be painful and embarrassing for every group/religion/country on the planet.

I just don't like spinning it.

This makes the recent conflicts more poignant in this region and the hatred run so deep between the Serbs and the Bosnians.

Last edited:

Event:

Check this out.
1-flag_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

Photos and Documents of Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood

Will do. Thanks for the links and I will be back in later.

I have three dogs whose back teeth are singing "anchors away" they need to whizz so bad.

And if I don't run them, I'll end up with a full blown canine mutiny.:eek:

See you in a bit.

PEW FORUM
By some estimates, there are now more than 1,000 Gülen-inspired schools and centers in more than 100 countries around the world.
Muslim Networks and Movements in Western Europe - Gülen Movement - Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life

STRATFOR
The Gulenist international footprint comprises 1,000 private schools spanning 115 countries, including 35 African countries. These Gulenist schools can be found in small towns everywhere from Ethiopia, Bosnia, Cambodia, India, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Cote d’Ivoire, Azerbaijan — and even the United States, where according to some estimates, the movement runs more than 90 charter public schools in at least 20 states.

Like their counterparts in Turkey, the facilities and quality of instruction at these schools are excellent, making them attractive places for elite families of various ethnicities to send their children to receive an education. Gulenist businessmen provide the majority of these schools’ funding. Such donors have given a portion of their incomes to schools in an assigned region in exchange for help finding business deals. The teachers of the schools are typically devout Gulenist followers willing to live far away from home in foreign lands for what they see as the greater mission of the Gulenist cause.

The curriculum at these schools includes math, science, and Turkish- and English-language instruction, but there is a deeper agenda involved than pedagogy. Graduates of these schools can usually speak Turkish fluently, have been exposed to Turkish culture and history, and are prepared for careers in high places. In regions like Africa and Central Asia in particular, where quality education is difficult to come by, the children of the political elites who attend these schools usually have developed a deep affinity for Turkish culture. As a result, the Gulenists are able to raise a generation of diplomats, security professionals, economists and engineers who are more likely to take Turkish national interests into account when they reach positions of influence.
Free Article for Non-Members | STRATFOR

I'm on the fly tonight but why don't you check into Elija Izetbegovic. He was instrumental in the building of the Muslim Brothehood in Bosnia-Herzegovina in the 39/45 time period.

You have the Mufti, the Muslim Brotherhood and Izetbegovic all tied at the hip and the Nazis were part of the "party".
Is this the same Alija Izetbegovic who became the first president of Bosnia and Herzegovina? Please present evidence from a credible source that he was involved in the "building of the Muslim Brotherhood." Thank you.

So if you want to say that the Bosnian Muslims who had the Panzer divisions were not "actually" MB members but were only working with the Mufti and Hitler, well I guess you could try to pull that off.
Since when does association with a member of an organization make you a member of that same organization? You seem to be implying that I'm making a stretch here. I'm not the one making unfounded assumptions. Considering that many of these so-called Muslim soldiers were Communists who attempted to stage a mutiny, I question their sincerity. Moreover, a couple of thousand of soldiers in the division were Christian Croats who had to be recruited when the Nazi effort to recruit Muslims turned out to be not as fruitful as they'd hoped. Were they Brotherhood affiliates as well?

I for one won't be buying in. Look, I just like truth. I just like history. History can be painful and embarrassing for every group/religion/country on the planet.

That certainly seems to be what you're doing here...

This makes the recent conflicts more poignant in this region and the hatred run so deep between the Serbs and the Bosnians.
How so?

Is this the same Alija Izetbegovic who became the first president of Bosnia and Herzegovina? Please present evidence from a credible source that he was involved in the "building of the Muslim Brotherhood." Thank you.

Since when does association with a member of an organization make you a member of that same organization? You seem to be implying that I'm making a stretch here. I'm not the one making unfounded assumptions. Considering that many of these so-called Muslim soldiers were Communists who attempted to stage a mutiny, I question their sincerity. Moreover, a couple of thousand of soldiers in the division were Christian Croats who had to be recruited when the Nazi effort to recruit Muslims turned out to be not as fruitful as they'd hoped. Were they Brotherhood affiliates as well?

That certainly seems to be what you're doing here...

How so?

What is to spin? Out of curiousity are you a Holocaust denier? Because if you are there is really no point in continuing any discussion past this point.

I was already in one thread with a poster who is a "9/11 muslims weren't involved truther".

But for tonight I'll play for a bit.

There is no denying the affiliation between the Grand Mufti, the Muslim Brotherhood and the Nazis.

A key individual in the fascist-Islamist nexus and go-between for the Nazis and al-Banna became the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin el-Husseini - incidentally the later mentor (from 1946 onward) of a young firebrand by the name of Yasser Arafat.

Having fled from Palestine to Iraq, el-Husseini assisted there in the short-lived April 1941 Nazi-inspired and financed anti-British coup.

By June 1941, British forces had reasserted control in Baghdad and the mufti was on the run again, this time via Tehran and Rome to Berlin, to a hero's welcome.

He remained in Germany as an honored guest and valuable intelligence and propaganda asset through most of the war, met with Hitler on several occasions, and personally recruited leading members of the Bosnian-Muslim "Hanjar" (saber) division of the Waffen SS.

Asia Times

Mladi Muslimani (Young Muslims) / Elija Izetbegovi

He belonged to this group that was the Bosnian mini me of the Muslim Brotherhood.

From the book Jihad: The trail of political Islam

Jihad: the trail of political Islam - Google Books
ni+(Young+Muslims)&source=bl&ots=ZQt2KEEZQa&sig=XT_6uQx5fQmiHmmtl6CRFZRp3Vg&hl=en&ei=exW9TIjxNoqenAea94SKDg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CDgQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=Mladi%20Muslimani%20(Young%20Muslims)&f=false

This Alija Izetbegovic may have participated in the extermination of Serbs and Jews during WWII. After all, he founded at this time the Young Muslims in Bosnia, in imitation of the Muslim Brotherhood, an organization that was closely allied with the German Nazis.

HIR does not have materials to positively document Izetbegovic's participation in the WWII Nazi massacres in Bosnia.

What is well documented, however, is that in the 1990s Alija Izetbegovic proudly recreated the SS Handzar Division that the Mufti of Jerusalem Hajj Amin al Husseini had earlier created, for the German Nazis, out of tens of thousands of Bosnian Muslim volunteers (documented in Part 2).

This SS Handzar Division eagerly participated in the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Serbian, Jewish, and Roma (Gypsy) civilians. It is not unreasonable to propose that if Alija Izetbegovic was proud enough of the WWII SS Handzar Division to recreate it in the 1990s, then perhaps he was a Handzar soldier during the World War.

HIR | US and NATO sponsor Islamist terrorism in Bosnia?

And I can't believe I have to even attempt to prove that the Handzar SS was a big deal.

But what the hey. I'll be nice.

Himmler loved them.

Himmler explained how he decided to form the Handzar Division as follows:

I decided to propose to the Führer that we establish a Muslim Bosnian Division. Many believed the notion to be so novel that they scoffed at it … Such is the fate of all new ideas.

I was told, "You're ruining the formation of the Croatian state" and "No one will volunteer"…. Germany and the Reich have been friends of Islam for two centuries, owing not to expediency but to friendly conviction. We have the same goals.

Himmler wanted to re-establish the continuity with the Austro-Hungarian Habsburg Empire, which had formed Bosnian Muslim military formations. Himmler sent the Mufti to Zagreb and to Sarajevo to prepare for the formation of the Bosnian Muslim units.

Himmler's SS representative in the NDH, Konstantin Kammerhofer, was told to begin recruiting a Bosnian Muslim Waffen SS Division of 26, 000 men, which if realized, would make it the largest of all the SS Divisions.

In forming the Bosnian Muslim Waffen SS Division, Himmler overruled the objections of the Pavelic regime, which considered such formations and infringement on the sovereignty of the NDH.

Himmler, as the second most powerful leader in the Third Reich after Hitler, was able to create a de facto Protectorate for Bosnia. He wanted to create an "SS recruiting zone", an SS State administration in northeastern Bosnia to "restore order". Two Bosnian Muslim Waffen SS Divisions would be created by 1944 to serve this purpose.

Kosovo and Bosnia During World War II

Handzar SS Division -- Bosnian Moslem Nazi Past

Please note half way down you will see a document that list the Bosnians as 20,000 strong in the SS

This was no rag tag batch of misfits

Why were they Nazis?

Why did they fight with Hitler?
Because they opposed British rule in Egypt, hence they supported Germany in the North Africa campaign.

I'm not picking up a warm and fuzzy here.
They've assassinated two Egyptian leaders in the past century, and are the granddaddy of modern Sunni fundamentalism. Al-Qaeda was a splinter group, and many of our well-educated enemy commanders in Iraq were Muslim Brotherhood leaders.

Well-educated? Yep.
Powerful? Yep.
Control entire nations? Yep.
Encourage terrorism? Yep.
Membership around the world? Yep.

Our worst nightmare? Yep.

---

Hell, just today...

Egypt: Police arrest 154 Muslim Brotherhood members

Why were they Nazis?

Why did they fight with Hitler?

I'm not picking up a warm and fuzzy here.

I think you mean priests not MB :eusa_shhh:

NaziPriestsSaluteHitler.jpg

A discussion about Jasenovac and the Ustasha is for another thread.

This thread is about the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood who were SS.

This picture is of the Grand Mufti

muslimssunit.jpg

And here's the Grand Mufti with his buddy in exterminating Jews old Adolf himself...

mufti_hitler2.jpg

Heck, they even had their own Panzer divisions. Very highly regarded by Hitler.

so what? ONE muslim collaborated with nazi because british refused to hear him!
furthermore, Mufti of Jerusalem was not from Muslim Brotherhood. He just get some contacts with them after 1947!

Most nazis find refuge in Latin America and USA after war.

plus, there were many jewish organization collaborators like Żagiew
Żagiew (the Torch, known in Polish as Żydowska Gwardia Wolności) was a collaborationist Jewish organisation in German Nazi-occupied Warsaw, founded by the Germans in February 1943
Category:Jewish Nazi collaborators - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Meeting%20of%20Judenrat%20members%20in%20Lodz.jpg

I think you mean priests not MB :eusa_shhh:

NaziPriestsSaluteHitler.jpg

A discussion about Jasenovac and the Ustasha is for another thread.

This thread is about the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood who were SS.

This picture is of the Grand Mufti

muslimssunit.jpg

And here's the Grand Mufti with his buddy in exterminating Jews old Adolf himself...

mufti_hitler2.jpg

Heck, they even had their own Panzer divisions. Very highly regarded by Hitler.

furthermore, Mufti of Jerusalem was not from Muslim Brotherhood. He just get some contacts with them after 1947!

Most nazis find refuge in Latin America and USA after war.

plus, there were many jewish organization collaborators like Żagiew
Żagiew (the Torch, known in Polish as Żydowska Gwardia Wolności) was a collaborationist Jewish organisation in German Nazi-occupied Warsaw, founded by the Germans in February 1943
Category:Jewish Nazi collaborators - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Meeting%20of%20Judenrat%20members%20in%20Lodz.jpg

This thread is about the Muslim Brotherhood.

With all due respect,I am tired of playing the game "well Christians did <fill in the blank>too "well, Jews did <fill in the blank>as well", "well wiccans did <fill in the blank>", "well the racoons <fill in the blank> too!!!".

I don't feel the need for this" neener neener" crap any more in my life.

I left the schoolyard a long time ago darlin.....

So if you wish to have an intelligent and meaningful discussion on the Muslim Brotherhood, its influence in the past and the present and for the future, by all means I am willing to engage you.

But if it's a game of "tit for tat" I'm not playing.

Sorry, I don't have time for that.

Last edited:

Now let me address this without the pictorials.

You stated that ONE muslim collaborated with the Nazis.

This is incorrect.

The Grand Muft of Jerusalem was not of the Muslim Brotherhood but acted as a liason with Hitler.

All part of the Axis. This is well documented. All before 1947. I'm not sure if you are just truly ignorant of the facts or you are trying to spin here.

Even Wiki has to give up the truth.

I have other links but I'll make it easy with Wiki.

The Society's official position was that Egypt should refrain from participating in the Second World War.

However, in fact it was involved in strong ties to the Nazis.

These links began during the 1930s and were close during the Second World War, involving agitation against the British, espionage and sabotage, as well as support for terrorist activities orchestrated by Haj Amin el-Hussaini in British Mandate Palestine, as a wide range of declassified documents from the British, American and Nazi German governmental archives, as well as from personal accounts and memoirs from that period,

Reflecting this connection the Muslim Brotherhood also disseminated Hitler's Mein Kampf and The Protocols of the Elders of Zion widely in Arab translations, helping to deepen and extend already existing hostile views about Jews and Western societies generally.

In 1940, in order to ensure Egypt's support of the war effort, which initially seemed to be going very badly for the Allies, Britain replaced the Egyptian government with one whose cooperation it could be sure of. Martial law was imposed, and in 1941 some public figures that Britain considered subversive were arrested. Hassan al-Banna was imprisoned twice (only to be released within weeks), the Brotherhood's journals were suppressed, its meetings were banned and any reference to it in newspapers was forbidden.[5]

And there is data on this part of the Muslim Brotherhoods history all over the net.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Muslim_Brotherhood_in_Egypt_(1939–1954)

And to finish addressing your contention that only the Grand Mufti was involved with the Nazis, but without derailing the thread, may I suggest you just google anything with the words Nazi Muslim Axis and you'd just be amazed at the history that's out there.

Like this:

Quote from: The Middle East. The Brief History of the Last 2000 Years. By Bernard Lewis (Scribner 1995) pp. 348-9

As far back as 1933, immediately after Hitler's accession to power, the British-appointed Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husayni, made contact with the German consul to declare his support and offer his help

After years of uncompromising struggle against the British and the Jews, the Mufti left Palestine, and with stops in Beirut, Baghdad and Tehran en route, reached Berlin in 1941.

The most important of these stops was Baghdad, where in April 1941, an Iraqi politician called Rashid 'Ali al-Gaylani, with military support, seized power and established a pro-Axis regime.

Despite some help from Syria, at that time still controlled by the Vichy authorities, the Axis powers were too far away to save him, and his regime was overthrown by British and British-led forces.

In Syria a committee was formed to mobilize support for the Rashid 'Ali regime. This was the nucleus of what later became the Ba'ath party, rival branches of which came to govern both Syria and Iraq.

Rashid Ali fled and later joined the Mufti in Berlin. Among the many who supported or sympathized with the Axis during the war years were some who later became famous. Nasser recorded his sympathy and his disappointment at Germany's defeat; Sadat according to his own memoirs, was a willing co-operator in German espionage. Even Rashid 'Ali has been resuscitated as a hero in Saddam Husayn's Iraq.

At first sight, this enthusiasm for the Nazi cause seems very strange. Nazi racism cannot have had much appeal for a people who, according to Nazi pseudo-science, were themselves racial inferiors.

Nazi propaganda, in so far as it was specifically anti-Jewish rather than generally anti-Semitic, had considerable support. But it was, after all, the persecution of Jews by the Nazis in Germany and their imitators elsewhere that was the driving force of Jewish migration to Palestine and the consequent strengthening of the Jewish community in that country.

The Nazis not only caused this migration; they even encouraged and facilitated it until the outbreak of war, while the British, in the forlorn hope of winning Arab good will, imposed increasing restrictions. Nevertheless, significant numbers of Arabs favoured the Germans, who sent the Jews to Palestine, rather than the British, who tried to keep them out.

The Axis powers tried in different ways to profit from this mood. First Fascist Italy and later Nazi Germany launched massive programmes of propaganda and penetration in the Arab world, with considerable impact on the new generation of political thinkers and activists. The Nazis in particular, by preaching hatred of Jews, were able to exploit a problem which they themselves had in large measure created.

So you see, the Muslim collaboration with Hitler and the Nazis spread far and wide.

And you must always remember the Muslim SS in Bosnia wasHimmler's very successful pet project.

Please feel free to go back and read some of my other postings on this. All are linked.

Last edited:

Event:

Check this out.
1-flag_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

I had a chance to go over the site briefly last night but at first blush, I would class this as excellent.

I found it wonderfully uncomplicated; very direct and to the point.

Have to say that I was relieved to find that it targets the Grand Mufti mercilessly and without distraction. I have always felt that he was the evil fountain from which so much hatred has flowed and he had poisoned so many with festering rage.

I would put up the Grand Mufti's terrorist crimes just under Hitler and Stalin and Mao who are the headliners. But he definitely ranks as a second tier monster against mankind. And by the time all the havoc he has incited comes to fruition, he could very well make it to the big leagues with the deaths he has caused.

I bookmarked it so I can go over it in depth on the weekend.

Many thanks for the link. Kudos to the designers.

This is incorrect.

The Grand Muft of Jerusalem was not of the Muslim Brotherhood but acted as a liason with Hitler.

All part of the Axis. This is well documented. All before 1947. I'm not sure if you are just truly ignorant of the facts or you are trying to spin here.

The Society's official position was that Egypt should refrain from participating in the Second World War.

These links began during the 1930s and were close during the Second World War, involving agitation against the British, espionage and sabotage, as well as support for terrorist activities orchestrated by Haj Amin el-Hussaini in British Mandate Palestine, as a wide range of declassified documents from the British, American and Nazi German governmental archives, as well as from personal accounts and memoirs from that period,

Reflecting this connection the Muslim Brotherhood also disseminated Hitler's Mein Kampf and The Protocols of the Elders of Zion widely in Arab translations, helping to deepen and extend already existing hostile views about Jews and Western societies generally.

In 1940, in order to ensure Egypt's support of the war effort, which initially seemed to be going very badly for the Allies, Britain replaced the Egyptian government with one whose cooperation it could be sure of. Martial law was imposed, and in 1941 some public figures that Britain considered subversive were arrested. Hassan al-Banna was imprisoned twice (only to be released within weeks), the Brotherhood's journals were suppressed, its meetings were banned and any reference to it in newspapers was forbidden.[5]

And there is data on this part of the Muslim Brotherhoods history all over the net.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Muslim_Brotherhood_in_Egypt_(1939–1954)

you are just pigheaded; no single proof about the liaison of Muslim brotherhood with nazis, I would proof your ignorance in few points:

1- Muslim brotherhood and Alazhar clergy have condemned both axis and british allies as two colonialist savage warriors that we shouldn't be involved with.; Read the fatwa of Cheik Maraghi.

2-The greatest colloborators in ME were israelis who during WW2 committed many terrorists actions against British like Irgun and especially Levi group who had strong relation with nazis.
http://www.rense.com/general82/nzzi.htm

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=1159
3- Muslim Brotherhood considered nazism an "idolatry".

4- Muslim brotherhood have many political parties in the world and seats in parliaments, why they are a challenge??

5-Nazis were deep faithfull christians, it's absurd to seek relationships with another religion like Islam!

Last edited:
The Muslim Brotherhood (MB) is one of the most dangerous Islamic groups in the world today, not only because it supports terrorism -- providing political and financial support for its Palestinian branch, Hamas, for example -- but because it is part of a global Islamist network and promotes an ideology that encourages extremism and terrorism.

With branches in seventy countries and linked to major Islamic organizations, the MB has an extensive and well-financed network of educational, social, and cultural institutions which promote a strategic MB plan for Islamic dominance -- not through violence, but integration, becoming part of the national social and political life, and the application of Shariah law. These connections give it access to political power and explain why it and the organizations it supports are courted by governments and NGOs. Jean-Pierre Filiu of the Hudson Institute.

Complete article and links here:
American Thinker: The Muslim Brotherhood: Islam's Global Challenge to the West

The Moslem Brotherhood has been around since 1928.

It started out as a CIVIL rights organization that was sick of the corription in Egypt.

Rather ironically it reminds me of the current TEA PARTY movement in that respect.

The Muslim Brotherhood (MB) is one of the most dangerous Islamic groups in the world today, not only because it supports terrorism -- providing political and financial support for its Palestinian branch, Hamas, for example -- but because it is part of a global Islamist network and promotes an ideology that encourages extremism and terrorism.

With branches in seventy countries and linked to major Islamic organizations, the MB has an extensive and well-financed network of educational, social, and cultural institutions which promote a strategic MB plan for Islamic dominance -- not through violence, but integration, becoming part of the national social and political life, and the application of Shariah law. These connections give it access to political power and explain why it and the organizations it supports are courted by governments and NGOs. Jean-Pierre Filiu of the Hudson Institute.

Complete article and links here:
American Thinker: The Muslim Brotherhood: Islam's Global Challenge to the West

The Moslem Brotherhood has been around since 1928.

It started out as a CIVIL rights organization that was sick of the corription in Egypt.

Rather ironically it reminds me of the current TEA PARTY movement in that respect.

I bet Sarah Palin has fucked tons of bumberclydes, didn't she even cheat on her husband with his best friend? With morals like that, she would make a fine president.

This is incorrect.

you are just pigheaded; no single proof about the liaison of Muslim brotherhood with nazis, I would proof your ignorance in few points:

1- Muslim brotherhood and Alazhar clergy have condemned both axis and british allies as two colonialist savage warriors that we shouldn't be involved with.; Read the fatwa of Cheik Maraghi.

2-The greatest colloborators in ME were israelis who during WW2 committed many terrorists actions against British like Irgun and especially Levi group who had strong relation with nazis.
WWII Nazi-Zionist Collaboration

The Truth Seeker - "51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis"
3- Muslim Brotherhood considered nazism an "idolatry".

4- Muslim brotherhood have many political parties in the world and seats in parliaments, why they are a challenge??

5-Nazis were deep faithfull christians, it's absurd to seek relationships with another religion like Islam!

Oh dear. You have provided me your personal opinions with only 2 links to anti Jew websites.

This does not prove your case that the Muslim Brotherhood was not aligned with the Nazi Axis.

From Adamo
I bet Sarah Palin has fucked tons of bumberclydes, didn't she even cheat on her husband with his best friend? With morals like that, she would make a fine president.

Whoa geeze Sparky!

Judging by your response, apparently being locked up for 23 hours a day makes one a lot more visceral for the one hour a day you have access to a computer.

:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back