The Mueller Indictment Nothing Burger

ah, trumplings

god bless them, every one
I want the worst things to happen to them. Have their jobs go overseas, illness that takes their house, left struggling on what’s left of food stamps. They are not my "fellow Americans ". They enabled treason through their stupidity, laziness, and ignorance.

hating someone is like setting yourself on fire and waiting for the person you hate to die from smoke inhalation.

good luck with that
It’s not a regular feature of my thought process. It’s more like those Dos Equis beer commercials: "I don’t think about Trump supporters often, but when I do it’s with a white hot hatred".

:)

If it's a "nothing burger", why are you so obsessed with it?

Hmm ...
Because he sees it for what it is...a witch hunt.

with 13 witches that got nailed ..
13 witches that are in RUSSIA and will not be extradited to the US... No one got nailed you partisan hack..

yo dumbass .. they better not try to enter US friendly countries that extradite criminals ... nailed

You can bet the left wing media will ignore it but perhaps the most important thing that came out of the Mueller probe is the fact that foreign agents are active in the social (and mainstream?) media. It's documented that Russian agents were involved in undermining the Hillary campaign when it was certain that she was the front runner and then active in undermining the Trump campaign and later the administration. An important and certain to be overlooked point is that Russian agents supported the radical BLM movement and organized protests against Law Enforcement. My guess is that it's the tip of the iceberg and foreign agents are active in the so-called "woman's march" that uses the despicable tactic of channeling the grief and shock of school kids into a political agenda.

Hmm ...

13 witches that are in RUSSIA and will not be extradited to the US... No one got nailed you partisan hack..

yo dumbass .. they better not try to enter US friendly countries that extradite criminals ... nailed

I doubt any of them have ever left The Motherland.

lol, it's not a nothing burger, but if it were, how funny would it be if Trump got busted for obstruction of justice for obstructing a nothing burger investigation?

This indictment sure. However all roads lead back to Trump and his administration. Flynn? Whose name was the initial one brought up with respect to Russia?
Last year 19 staff members in one week.
Nineteen of Donald Trump’s White House staff and advisors have been fired or resigned this week

Leaked Russian docs last week.
Revelations: Donald Trump’s Russian Connections, the Russian Report | Veterans Today

Do you think this story continues to have legs because of the DNC and some Russian hackers/spammers/trolls? An investigation works like this. You get the little guys..13 Russians and then you work your way up. If you don't think this entire thing is NOT about Trump and his administration, i have a bridge to sell you buddy.

in English, please
If you don't think this entire thing is NOT about Trump and his administration, I have a bridge to sell you lady.

who says it has nothing to do with Donald? it doesn't yet. Are you and Vlad afraid it will be?

my problem was in understanding what comes out of your russian-to-english translator

I get flustered. lol!

my grandmother never taught me Russian. she couldn't wait to leave and said she'd never speak the language again when she left.
Disclaimer: Not all.
I find Russians to be a very square egg in modern Europe. Extra-politically speaking, culturally and interpersonally they have an almost innate roughness to them. I don't know if it is a result of climate or years of Soviet oppression which has molded them this way. I refer to them as "old whites".
Their views culturally and socially, their mannerisms and quite honestly, their brutality remind me of an age that is long gone in Europe for the most part. Now, not all of these things are completely bad. As a matter of fact, as with most things none of these traits are completely bad.
They are a very interesting case study.

Hmm ...

yeah, prolly why they were here in the United States.

:26:

I bet Trump paid their airfare.

Hmm ...

the partisan hack is you, dearie. The fact that you don 't understand the implication of Russians operating to interfere in our election shows how sad you are.

actually, at least two of them were here doing surveillance prior to setting up the operation.

not that that bothers trumpsters

in English, please
If you don't think this entire thing is NOT about Trump and his administration, I have a bridge to sell you lady.

who says it has nothing to do with Donald? it doesn't yet. Are you and Vlad afraid it will be?

my problem was in understanding what comes out of your russian-to-english translator

I get flustered. lol!

my grandmother never taught me Russian. she couldn't wait to leave and said she'd never speak the language again when she left.
I find Russians to be a very square egg in modern Europe. Extra-politically speaking, culturally and interpersonally they have an almost innate roughness to them. I don't know if it is a result of climate or years of Soviet oppression which has molded them this way. I refer to them as "old whites".
Their views culturally and socially, their mannerisms and quite honestly, their brutality remind me of an age that is long gone in Europe for the most part. Now, not all of these things are completely bad. As a matter of fact, as with most things none of these traits are completely bad.

they are actually pretty close to a third world country.

and now almost everyone who left lives in my neighborhood

I get flustered. lol!

I hope everyone is happy in your neighborhood. Russians are a very interesting bunch.

I get flustered. lol!

I hope everyone is happy in your neighborhood. Russians are a very interesting bunch.

they seem happy here. and they know how to party. of course, there was the one guy that ATF pulled out of my building for smuggling weapons......

I get flustered. lol!

they seem happy here. and they know how to party. of course, there was the one guy that ATF pulled out of my building for smuggling weapons......
haha! That's a Russian alright!

And who is the witch? Because from what I saw, Trump was hardly part of the indictment.

You guys need to get your story straight, because the amount of times you contradict yourselves is dizzying.

You guys? Bit presumptuous. You know exactly who the witch is as all roads are intended to lead toward Trump. Don't be trite.

He was barely in the indictment. No accusation was made against him. So explain yourself. You're the one that made the claim. Support it.
This indictment sure. However all roads lead back to Trump and his administration. Flynn? Whose name was the initial one brought up with respect to Russia?
Last year 19 staff members in one week.
Nineteen of Donald Trump’s White House staff and advisors have been fired or resigned this week

Leaked Russian docs last week.
Revelations: Donald Trump’s Russian Connections, the Russian Report | Veterans Today

Do you think this story continues to have legs because of the DNC and some Russian hackers/spammers/trolls? An investigation works like this. You get the little guys..13 Russians and then you work your way up. If you don't think this entire thing is NOT about Trump and his administration, i have a bridge to sell you buddy.

I would like to think it's about finding the truth, wherever it may lead. What incentive does R. Mueller have to go after Trump? Because he disagreed about fees on one of Trump's golf courses (or whatever rubbish Trump came up with as an excuse to fire him)? Come on.

He'll go where the evidence takes him. Stop being paranoid. If Trump is innocent of wrong-doing, then he should have nothing to worry about.
Leftists are sheep and do whatever the government tells them to do.

Forum List

Back