The Mueller Indictment Nothing Burger

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Desperation Hail Mary.

Section 1 and section 24 notes that it’s against US law for “certain foreign nationals” to enter the US without a visa providing truthful and accurate information to the government. Apparently these laws don’t apply to dreamers and those who brought them.

Section 4 states defendants posed as us Citizens and attempted to use social media to attract US audiences.

Section 5 talks about hiding the actual source of funds used, sort of like the Democrats and the Clinton campaign funding Fusion GPS and hiding the sources of their Trump dossier

In section 16 several of the defendants accused apparently were associated with this organization till 2014 long before the 2016 elections and primaries.

section 30d notes a defendants’ trip to Atlanta for four days in 2014 and the submission of an expense account to his bosses, quelle horror!

Section 34 will get ignored a lot as it notes that the groups posed as black lives matters activists, muslim activists, christian activists, border activists and groups like “south united”. This suggests they were playing all sides which won’t fit the media narrative.

Section 35 notes they spend “thousands of dollars of US dollars a month” on social media ads. Seriously THOUSANDS of Dollars a month? Are you kidding me?

section 41 talks about identity theft including social security numbers, again this could be a charge of against the DACA kids.

section 43 says these activities were directed against Hillary, Ted Cruz and Rubio (and others) by supporting Trump … BERNIE SANDERS

I’m still reading expect a lot of updates

Update: Oh my God section 44 accuses them of using HASHTAGS ON TWITTER and section 45 says other people unknowingly retweeted some of their stuff

Section 57 notes that these groups held and promoted multiple rallies both supporting and opposing the results of the 2016 election including a “Trump is not my president” rally. I wonder what MSM reports about that Nov 12th NY rally says?

Section 58 notes these guys started deleting emails to avoid investigations and did so as far back as 2014 and 2015. I wonder what Hillary might say about that? Maybe they were all about Yoga.

Sections 60 -65 Wow! they bought Facebook ads to promote rallies including a Support Hillary Save Muslims rally in DC (section 63) and even offering to pay for a megaphone and fliers for a “March for Trump” rally (section 62). A megaphone! oh the humanity!

Section 85 completes the list, the illegality here is that they pretended to be americans and didn’t register as foreign agents while doing activities that if done by Americans would be completely legal? Does that mean that DACA folks and illegals who have held political rallies will be indicted next?

Section 89-95 on count 2 and section 96 again notes identity theft and moving money via such theft., boy this could be an indictment of the illegal alien DACA crowd if they wanted. But they don’t.

There seems to be nothing here in terms of a grand conspiracy to change the election. You are talking minor rallies, buying megaphones, tweets and facebook groups and the spending of THOUSANDS of dollars in web ads.

DatechGuy Reads the Mueller Indictment Some Fun Facts (expect Updates) Where’s the Beef

Desperation Hail Mary.

Section 1 and section 24 notes that it’s against US law for “certain foreign nationals” to enter the US without a visa providing truthful and accurate information to the government. Apparently these laws don’t apply to dreamers and those who brought them.

Section 4 states defendants posed as us Citizens and attempted to use social media to attract US audiences.

Section 5 talks about hiding the actual source of funds used, sort of like the Democrats and the Clinton campaign funding Fusion GPS and hiding the sources of their Trump dossier

In section 16 several of the defendants accused apparently were associated with this organization till 2014 long before the 2016 elections and primaries.

section 30d notes a defendants’ trip to Atlanta for four days in 2014 and the submission of an expense account to his bosses, quelle horror!

Section 34 will get ignored a lot as it notes that the groups posed as black lives matters activists, muslim activists, christian activists, border activists and groups like “south united”. This suggests they were playing all sides which won’t fit the media narrative.

Section 35 notes they spend “thousands of dollars of US dollars a month” on social media ads. Seriously THOUSANDS of Dollars a month? Are you kidding me?

section 41 talks about identity theft including social security numbers, again this could be a charge of against the DACA kids.

section 43 says these activities were directed against Hillary, Ted Cruz and Rubio (and others) by supporting Trump … BERNIE SANDERS

Update: Oh my God section 44 accuses them of using HASHTAGS ON TWITTER and section 45 says other people unknowingly retweeted some of their stuff

Section 57 notes that these groups held and promoted multiple rallies both supporting and opposing the results of the 2016 election including a “Trump is not my president” rally. I wonder what MSM reports about that Nov 12th NY rally says?

Section 58 notes these guys started deleting emails to avoid investigations and did so as far back as 2014 and 2015. I wonder what Hillary might say about that? Maybe they were all about Yoga.

Sections 60 -65 Wow! they bought Facebook ads to promote rallies including a Support Hillary Save Muslims rally in DC (section 63) and even offering to pay for a megaphone and fliers for a “March for Trump” rally (section 62). A megaphone! oh the humanity!

Section 85 completes the list, the illegality here is that they pretended to be americans and didn’t register as foreign agents while doing activities that if done by Americans would be completely legal? Does that mean that DACA folks and illegals who have held political rallies will be indicted next?

Section 89-95 on count 2 and section 96 again notes identity theft and moving money via such theft., boy this could be an indictment of the illegal alien DACA crowd if they wanted. But they don’t.

There seems to be nothing here in terms of a grand conspiracy to change the election. You are talking minor rallies, buying megaphones, tweets and facebook groups and the spending of THOUSANDS of dollars in web ads.

DatechGuy Reads the Mueller Indictment Some Fun Facts (expect Updates) Where’s the Beef

7387594_orig.jpg

Maybe now that Mueller's home remodel and new pool are finished and paid for by the tax payers he will roll up his tent and take his circus out of town...

Feb 17

"It turns our the U.S. Department of Justice believes there were thirteen of them," Zakharova wrote. "Thirteen individuals interfering in the U.S. election? Thirteen individuals versus the budgets of the security agencies that are measured in billions of dollars? Versus the intelligence, counterintelligence and top-notch technologies? Isn't it absurd? Well, that's the US political reality nowadays, you know."

Russian Foreign Ministry dismisses US charges with election meddling as absurdity

Feb 17

"It turns our the U.S. Department of Justice believes there were thirteen of them," Zakharova wrote. "Thirteen individuals interfering in the U.S. election? Thirteen individuals versus the budgets of the security agencies that are measured in billions of dollars? Versus the intelligence, counterintelligence and top-notch technologies? Isn't it absurd? Well, that's the US political reality nowadays, you know."

Russian Foreign Ministry dismisses US charges with election meddling as absurdity
It is absurd...Rosenstein looked like an idiot yesterday...a total embarrassment...

:26:Hi my name is Rosenstein and this is a briefing from Mueller concerning the year long very expensive destructive investigation into Trump/Russia...We found 13 Russians in a internet cafe drinking sweet tea sitting in their pajamas on laptops posting bad stuff about Hillary...that's all for now.....

:20:

If it's a "nothing burger", why are you so obsessed with it?

Hmm ...
Because he sees it for what it is...a witch hunt.

And who is the witch? Because from what I saw, Trump was hardly part of the indictment.

You guys need to get your story straight, because the amount of times you contradict yourselves is dizzying.

You guys? Bit presumptuous. You know exactly who the witch is as all roads are intended to lead toward Trump. Don't be trite.

:26:Hi my name is Rosenstein and this is a briefing from Mueller concerning the year long very expensive destructive investigation into Trump/Russia...We found 13 Russians in a internet cafe drinking sweet tea sitting in their pajamas on laptops posting bad stuff about Hillary...that's all for now.....

:20:
Exactly. That's what you guys have been paying billions of dollars for.

upload_2018-2-17_11-57-37.png

Hmm ...

And who is the witch? Because from what I saw, Trump was hardly part of the indictment.

You guys need to get your story straight, because the amount of times you contradict yourselves is dizzying.

You guys? Bit presumptuous. You know exactly who the witch is as all roads are intended to lead toward Trump. Don't be trite.

He was barely in the indictment. No accusation was made against him. So explain yourself. You're the one that made the claim. Support it.

Feb 17

It is absurd...Rosenstein looked like an idiot yesterday...a total embarrassment...
He kind of looks like that every day, but yeah he was in rare form.

Hmm ...

He was barely in the indictment. No accusation was made against him. So explain yourself. You're the one that made the claim. Support it.
This indictment sure. However all roads lead back to Trump and his administration. Flynn? Whose name was the initial one brought up with respect to Russia?
Last year 19 staff members in one week.
Nineteen of Donald Trump’s White House staff and advisors have been fired or resigned this week

Leaked Russian docs last week.
Revelations: Donald Trump’s Russian Connections, the Russian Report | Veterans Today

Do you think this story continues to have legs because of the DNC and some Russian hackers/spammers/trolls? An investigation works like this. You get the little guys..13 Russians and then you work your way up. If you don't think this entire thing is NOT about Trump and his administration, i have a bridge to sell you buddy.

Desperation Hail Mary.

only an uninformed twit wouldn't understand what this is

trumpadoodles

Hmm ...

This indictment sure. However all roads lead back to Trump and his administration. Flynn? Whose name was the initial one brought up with respect to Russia?
Nineteen of Donald Trump’s White House staff and advisors have been fired or resigned this week

Revelations: Donald Trump’s Russian Connections, the Russian Report | Veterans Today

Do you think this story continues to have legs because of the DNC and some Russian hackers/spammers/trolls? An investigation works like this. You get the little guys..13 Russians and then you work your way up. If you don't think this entire thing is NOT about Trump and his administration, i have a bridge to sell you buddy.

in English, please

Hmm ...

I would like to think it's about finding the truth, wherever it may lead. What incentive does R. Mueller have to go after Trump? Because he disagreed about fees on one of Trump's golf courses (or whatever rubbish Trump came up with as an excuse to fire him)? Come on.

He'll go where the evidence takes him. Stop being paranoid. If Trump is innocent of wrong-doing, then he should have nothing to worry about.

Forum List

Back