The MSM tells us that.."if you drank bleach you may be okay" ?

Actually she said she was “probably” molested. She can’t or won’t say for sure.

The fact that Joe Biden showered with her when she was a little girl, is molestation, no matter how it's defined. Her showers with her father were documented in her diary.

The fact that Joe Biden showered with her when she was a little girl, is molestation, no matter how it's defined. Her showers with her father were documented in her diary.
Very good point!
A Camden County woman committed child abuse when she let her
husband shower regularly with their teenage daughter, an appellate court has ruled.

The mother, identified in court papers only as Maureen R., had sought to overturn an April 2012 family court determination that she had risked her 14-year-old's well-being by accepting her spouse's "highly inappropriate" behavior. The woman's daughter backed her appeal, court records show.
According to the decision, Tara initially turned to a school guidance counselor, who contacted police and the state Division of Child Protection and Permanency. The girl told authorities Robert R. had touched her inappropriately and coerced her into having sex on multiple occasions. She also said "it was a normal occurrence for Robert to take showers with the children in the household," the ruling noted.

OMG! Trump suggested experimenting to make something work quicker!
Did Trump suggest everybody do it right now?
No.
You're an ass.
Yeah, why haven't scientist thought of ways to deliver a disinfectant like substance to kill the bad stuff in people lungs before the Donald thought of it?

I do love those simplistic Trumpyblurts though and the Neo-GOP who defend every last one of them.

Keep up the good work.

Yeah, why haven't scientist thought of ways to deliver a disinfectant like substance to kill the bad stuff in people lungs before the Donald thought of it?

I do love those simplistic Trumpyblurts though and the Neo-GOP who defend every last one of them.

Keep up the good work.
See post 45 and realize all medications get easier to take as the years roll on.
Tell us exactly how that was a Trumpyblurt.
Trump suggested something in earnest and your mental illness went wild.

See post 45 and realize all medications get easier to take as the years roll on.
Tell us exactly how that was a Trumpyblurt.
Trump suggested something in earnest and your mental illness went wild.

I C so making fun of Trumpyberra, a man who makes fun of people all the time, bothers you for some reason?

Furthermore, my post was accurate and the Trumpyone backed me up with the words he used. He did not say bleach, although bleach is a disinfectant, nor did he say drink. And I posted a clip of him saying what he said.

The Neo-GOP is full of dishonest crybabies.

Vote them out ladies.

I C so making fun of Trumpyberra, a man who makes fun of people all the time, bothers you for some reason?

Furthermore, my post was accurate and the Trumpyone backed me up with the words he used. He did not say bleach, although bleach is a disinfectant, nor did he say drink. And I posted a clip of him saying what he said.

The Neo-GOP is full of dishonest crybabies.

Vote them out ladies.
The fact is you are a gullible, small minded LibTard who feels the way CNN tells you to feel.

This is Demetre Daskalakis...He is Biden's WH monkeyPox coordinator Apparently he's coordinating monkeypox for Biden supporters.

1662585285638.png

here's another.

1662585360124.png

You might ask.....are biden supporters drinking bleach...to blind themselves of what is going on?? :itsok:

Keep up the good work.
BlindPoo... And Trump never said "Drink bleach" you dummy! Biden said it!!!
FACTS which you so frequently get so screwed up...
BIDEN said drink Bleach! FACTS:
maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay,

Just amazes me how totally uninformed people like BlindPoo are especially with Internet access!
Why do you make such inane inappropriate and especially incorrect statements?

Forum List

Back