Every one of you likely did something outrageous at the age of 16 or 17.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I don't know anyone who is the same person today that they were as a teenager 30 or 40 years ago.
Having said that should YOUR life be upended over unsubstantiated accusations from your youth? Matters not if you are guilty or not. The accusation alone will likely end your career or make things very difficult for you.
Is this who we are now as a nation? Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

Stay on topic if you can.

ford2.jpg

I don't know anyone who is the same person today that they were as a teenager 30 or 40 years ago.
Having said that should YOUR life be upended over unsubstantiated accusations from your youth? Matters not if you are guilty or not. The accusation alone will likely end your career or make things very difficult for you.
Is this who we are now as a nation? Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

not me....i was living in Niagara Falls NY at that time....no one my age did anything outrageous back then....then when my parents re-located to S.Cal...it was total culture shock for a kid at 17...what a difference.......

I've been running for Emperor of the Western Hemisphere for a little over a year now, and I'm waiting for the girl whose ass I pinched in 3rd grade to come out and claim I forced her to go ass to mouth and blew a large wad up her nostril in spite of my having been 8 years old at the time.

Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

Absolutely, we've tossed it out. Hell, conservatives, like their theoretical modern liberal counterparts voluntarily relinquish their 5th Amendment daily. Ever hear one of our conservative friends championing background checks before we can exercise our God-given 2nd Amendment? I see it all the time.You're forced to provide evidence against yourself by law. It's gosh darned laughable that the electorate loves them for it, in one breath, then, trurns around and complains about it in the next, I'm sorry, but it is.

Another example would be to try not paying your income taxes. You go to court and you're assumed guilty until proven innocent just by the fact that you have to provide paperwork and documents. You'rep retty much forced to incriminate yourself at the very start of the hearing, actualy before it ever starts. Of course, an uninformed Jury doesn't help matters either.

There's likely many more examples we could similarly recall.

Last edited:

I never attempted to rape a girl at 16 or 17.

If attempted forcible rape is something that you consider perfectly normal for a teenager, is there something you want to tell us, Gramps?

If attempted forcible rape is something that you consider perfectly normal for a teenager, is there something you want to tell us, Gramps?
See ^^^^^
A perfect example of someone ignoring the principles our system is founded on.

i'm not going to come at this as if it's true and then try to justify his actions in a hypothetical situation.

unless we have more than one persons ever-changing statement this is bullshit. trying to justify alleged actions only gives credibility to alleged actions.

Absolutely, we've tossed it out. Hell, conservatives, like their theoretical modern liberal counterparts voluntarily relinquish their 5th Amendment daily. Ever hear one of our conservative friends championing background checks before we can exercise our God-given 2nd Amendment? I see it all the time.Yoi;re forced to provide evidence against yourself by law. It's gish darned laughable that the electorate loves them for it, in one breath, then, trurns around and complains about it in the next, I'm sorry, but it is.

Another example would be to try not paying your income taxes. You go to court and you;re assumbed guilty intil proven inniocent just by the fact that you have to provide paperwork and documents. You;re retty much forced to incrimunate yourself at the very start of the hearing, actualy before it ever starts. Of course, an uninformed Jury doesn't help matters either.

There's likely many more examples we could similarly recall.

Same thing when it comes to drug enforcement.

"Conservatives" love some power and authority to go after druggies, and they at least have a rational argument for doing so, but if you deny the druggies their rights, you deny them to yourself when the bed wetters come for you.

Same thing when it comes to drug enforcement.

"Conservatives" love some power and authority to go after druggies, and they at least have a rational argument for doing so, but if you deny the druggies their rights, you deny them to yourself when the bed wetters come for you.

Yep. What comes around goes around, for sure.

For the most part, people who participate in coercion understand very little of its function. And absolutely nothing of its consequence.

I always sum it up like this. Statists gonna state!

The closest I have ever come to assaulting a girl was in grade school during recess. We used to chase the girls and kiss them. It was a dare game we played.

I Imagine that is perfect political weaponry for many on the left

See ^^^^^

You don't understand that we have CRIMINAL statute of limitations for this reason, however just because a person is no longer criminal liable for those actions doesn't mean they are no longer immoral. At no point did I ever sexually assault a girl as a kid. The worst thing as a teenager may have been shoplifting a candy bar under peer pressure or going out to toilet paper houses and corn cars.

See ^^^^^

You don't understand that we have CRIMINAL statute of limitations for this reason, however just because a person is no longer criminal liable for those actions doesn't mean they are no longer immoral. At no point did I ever sexually assault a girl as a kid. The worst thing as a teenager may have been shoplifting a candy bar under peer pressure or going out to toilet paper houses and corn cars.
and right now we have zero proof kavenaugh did either. doesn't seem to matter to the left and that should be a concern for us all.

innocent until proven guilty has taken one hell of a beating in the last 10-15 years.

See ^^^^^

What the hell is Corning a car?

And you also assumed guilt right off the bat

The closest I have ever come to assaulting a girl was in grade school during recess. We used to chase the girls and kiss them. It was a dare game we played.

I Imagine that is perfect political weaponry for many on the left

Yeah, we did that too. Recess outside, go hide somewhere and kiss. That was right after PE when we would line up along a brick wall and play dodgeball with a basketball.

Forum List

Back