The Most Violent Cities are Democrat

Most cities are run by Democrats because most people do not want asshole Republicans in charge

And libs run them into poverty, drugs, disease, filth etc. A lot to be proud of there.

Once AGAIN --- there's nothing "lib" about the seventh precinct getting its trash picked up on Thursdays. That kind of shit just IS NOT IN PLAY on a municipal level. I KNOW y'all REALLY REEEEEALLY want your Association Fallacy to be a valid argument so y'all could pull it out and play with it in public, but ---- it ain't.

Now watch the next post whip it out anyway. Pogo Predicts.

And you are a moron.....doing your best to hide the fact that democrat party policies on crime, taxes, business regulation all effect how a city works. They also increase the crime rate....as my links show......you are a dishonest hack.

Your links "show" jack shit. You've got the astounding revelation that crime increases over time with increasing population. STOP THE FRICKIN' PRESSES. Everything you post is entirely out of context in drooling pursuit of yet another lame Composition Fallacy that you've already admitted is based on bullshit. All you're doing here is jerking off to your own posts.

And by the way since you bring up Chicago crying the blues about not having a Republican mayor since 1931 --- you know why he was voted out? Not just the ethnic slurs he slathered on his Czech opponent, but the fact that he was in bed with Al Capone. Big Bill Thompson. Look 'im up.

Wow...you really are stupid........citing a Republican from 1931, the dumb is strong with you....

It's the same here in KC.

Back in the day you could goto any of the nice shopping & gathering spots downtown.
Crown Center
The Plaza
West port
Power & Light District
Etc...

But now you have to risk dealing with mobs of black teenage thugs.

Ironically the Kansas City City Council who is comprised of BLACKS has tried everything to curb the violence from curfews for the teens to dress codes for them and the adults. Clearly targeting the black community but they get a pass because they are black too ya know. The results have had varying degrees of success. The curfew is essentially a ban on black kids and the violence did drop. The dress code, also targeting black youth was controversial and I dunno what became of it.

We used to goto Crown Center & the Plaza as a family when my kids were younger. No more

Actually, Liberals are left to pick up the pieces after corporations use up the cities and then abandon them

How does one "use up a city"? How old is Geneva compared to Detroit?
Which is a shithole and which is not?
Detroit's population has plummeted from two million to fewer than eight hundred thousand.
Any clues why "rightwinger" (sick)?

Most cities are run by Democrats because most people do not want asshole Republicans in charge

And libs run them into poverty, drugs, disease, filth etc. A lot to be proud of there.

Once AGAIN --- there's nothing "lib" about the seventh precinct getting its trash picked up on Thursdays. That kind of shit just IS NOT IN PLAY on a municipal level. I KNOW y'all REALLY REEEEEALLY want your Association Fallacy to be a valid argument so y'all could pull it out and play with it in public, but ---- it ain't.

And you are a moron.....doing your best to hide the fact that democrat party policies on crime, taxes, business regulation all effect how a city works. They also increase the crime rate....as my links show......you are a dishonest hack.

Your links "show" jack shit. You've got the astounding revelation that crime increases over time with increasing population. STOP THE FRICKIN' PRESSES. Everything you post is entirely out of context in drooling pursuit of yet another lame Composition Fallacy that you've already admitted is based on bullshit. All you're doing here is jerking off to your own posts.

And by the way since you bring up Chicago crying the blues about not having a Republican mayor since 1931 --- you know why he was voted out? Not just the ethnic slurs he slathered on his Czech opponent, but the fact that he was in bed with Al Capone. Big Bill Thompson. Look 'im up.

Wow...you really are stupid........citing a Republican from 1931, the dumb is strong with you....
YOU brought it up stoopid. Cue up whiny little bitch post:

Moron....

Chicago...democrat mayors since 1931.

It's the same here in KC.

Back in the day you could goto any of the nice shopping & gathering spots downtown.
Crown Center
The Plaza
West port
Power & Light District
Etc...

But now you have to risk dealing with mobs of black teenage thugs.

Ironically the Kansas City City Council who is comprised of BLACKS has tried everything to curb the violence from curfews for the teens to dress codes for them and the adults. Clearly targeting the black community but they get a pass because they are black too ya know. The results have had varying degrees of success. The curfew is essentially a ban on black kids and the violence did drop. The dress code, also targeting black youth was controversial and I dunno what became of it.

We used to go to Crown Center & the Plaza as a family when my kids were younger. No more

The issues of social degradation in cities, and in general, are many and complex. They derive from changing economics including types of work available, cultural shifts in attitudes toward classism and racism and culture clashes in general. None of that gets addressed as long as there are mindless threads jerking off on message boards trying to score points with association fallacies about "political parties".

Actually, Liberals are left to pick up the pieces after corporations use up the cities and then abandon them

You mean, corporations leave after Democrats have raised taxes enough to drive out corporations and the only ones left are the liberals still buying the democrat song and dance.
They use up their free ride and look for a new ride

Meanwhile, they abandon their former workers and communities

How does one "use up a city"? How old is Geneva compared to Detroit?
Which is a shithole and which is not?
Detroit's population has plummeted from two million to fewer than eight hundred thousand.
Any clues why "rightwinger" (sick)?
Yes
Because the auto industry abandoned Detroit

Detroit has a larger population than Geneva

FACT - Largest American cities are run by democrats and they're violent lawless toilets.

FACT - demtrash denies it.

FACT - Largest American cities are run by democrats and they're violent lawless toilets.

FACT - demtrash denies it.
Of course our largest cities are run by Democrats
Shithole cities with no redeeming value are run by Republicans

You mean, corporations leave after Democrats have raised taxes enough to drive out corporations and the only ones left are the liberals still buying the democrat song and dance.
They use up their free ride and look for a new ride

Meanwhile, they abandon their former workers and communities

Sure, their free ride...like the one New York offers?

A website has been collecting crime data statistics for several years, and put together a list of the most crime-ridden cities. Guess which political party presides over the most violent?

You guessed it: Democrats.

Neighborhood Scout explains their methodology behind their research:

“Our research reveals the 100 most dangerous cities in America with 25,000 or more people, based on the number of violent crimes per 1,000 residents. Violent crimes include murder, rape, armed robbery, and aggravated assault. Data used for this research are 1) the number of violent crimes reported to the FBI to have occurred in each city, and 2) the population of each city.”

16 out of the 20 cities with the highest violent crime rates have Democratic mayors. Two are Republican, and the other two are Independents. It is notable that one of the Republican controlled cities, Atlantic City, had previously been managed by wave after wave of Democratic mayors.

Guess Which Political Party Presides Over The Most Crime-Ridden Cities?
Almost all cities are run by Democrats.

A website has been collecting crime data statistics for several years, and put together a list of the most crime-ridden cities. Guess which political party presides over the most violent?

You guessed it: Democrats.

Neighborhood Scout explains their methodology behind their research:

“Our research reveals the 100 most dangerous cities in America with 25,000 or more people, based on the number of violent crimes per 1,000 residents. Violent crimes include murder, rape, armed robbery, and aggravated assault. Data used for this research are 1) the number of violent crimes reported to the FBI to have occurred in each city, and 2) the population of each city.”

16 out of the 20 cities with the highest violent crime rates have Democratic mayors. Two are Republican, and the other two are Independents. It is notable that one of the Republican controlled cities, Atlantic City, had previously been managed by wave after wave of Democratic mayors.

Guess Which Political Party Presides Over The Most Crime-Ridden Cities?
Almost all cities are run by Democrats.

And when a city does have partisan elections, those who want to win the Mayor's office run as Democrats even if they're not, because that's what works. Ray Nagin for example. Frank Rizzo for another. Every city I've lived in. The sheriff in my town runs sometimes as a Democrat, other times as a Republican, depending on which way he thinks the wind blows and ass-uming voters just check straight party lines. Same guy doing the same job in the same way.

Leftists are missing the elephant in the room. It's the left who:

A. rejects discipline at home and in school.
B. desires high taxes eliminating the middle class
C. entertains the victim role
D. practices identity politics
E. rejects American culture and traditions
F. tells us men are women and fat is sexy
G. rejects accountability
H. welcomes illegal immigrants, and desires to provide them welfare and free healthcare
I. replace husbands with welfare

Moron....

No, you dumb shit.......you picked one republican out of all the democrats going back to 1931 who was mayor for 4 years in 1927 you dumb hack......the democrats have been in control of that city ever since.......

You really are stupid.....not even a tiny bit wise or smart...

Leftists are missing the elephant in the room. It's the left who:

A. rejects discipline at home and in school.
B. desires high taxes eliminating the middle class
C. entertains the victim role
D. practices identity politics
E. rejects American culture and traditions
F. tells us men are women and fat is sexy
G. rejects accountability
H. welcomes illegal immigrants, and desires to provide them welfare and free healthcare
I. replace husbands with welfare

Yes....they are insane. They truly are insane in the head...

Moron....

No, you dumb shit.......you picked one republican out of all the democrats going back to 1931 who was mayor for 4 years in 1927 you dumb hack......the democrats have been in control of that city ever since.......

Once AGAIN Dimbulb ---- YOU brought it up. I just gave him a name. And a reputation. And I see you followed my instructions and did indeed look him up and realized you were backed into a corner.

And once again again --- Chicago doesn't involve political parties in electing Mayors. Those elections are nonpartisan, like most municipalities.

I understand you REALLY REALLY WISH you could score message board points out of a blatant Composition Fallacy.
But you can't. Just accept it and drop the dishonest hackery.

Moron....

Once AGAIN Dimbulb ---- YOU brought it up. I just gave him a name. And a reputation. And I see you followed my instructions and did indeed look him up and realized you were backed into a corner.

And once again again --- Chicago doesn't involve political parties in electing Mayors. Those elections are nonpartisan, like most municipalities.

I understand you REALLY REALLY WISH you could score message board points out of a blatant Composition Fallacy.

Moron....you really are a dumb shit.....Chicago has been owned and run by the democrats since 1931 and no matter how much you lie about it, democrat party policies turn cities into crap.

Moron....

Moron....you really are a dumb shit.....Chicago has been owned and run by the democrats since 1931 and no matter how much you lie about it, democrat party policies turn cities into crap.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand you just did it again. So I will too.
Big Bill Thompson, buttbuddy of Al Capone, who taunted his eastern European challenger with:

I won't take a back seat to that Bohunk, Chairmock, Chermack or whatever his name is. [It was Anton Czermak]
Tony, Tony, where's your pushcart at?
Can you picture a World's Fair mayor with a name like that?

Chicagoans, especially Czech ones and other immigrants, couldn't picture keeping a bigot in office, nor were they amused at the St. Valentine's Day Massacre and similar slaughters on a regular basis. You want to talk about cities turned to crap, there you go, thanks for the cue.

Moron....

Aaaaaaaaaaaand you just did it again. So I will too.
Big Bill Thompson, buttbuddy of Al Capone, who taunted his eastern European challenger with:

I won't take a back seat to that Bohunk, Chairmock, Chermack or whatever his name is. [It was Anton Czermak]
Tony, Tony, where's your pushcart at?
Can you picture a World's Fair mayor with a name like that?

Chicagoans, especially Czech ones and other immigrants, couldn't picture keeping a bigot in office, nor were they amused at the St. Valentine's Day Massacre and similar slaughters on a regular basis. You want to talk about cities turned to crap, there you go, thanks for the cue.

1931......wow......and the democrats have controlled the city ever since....and turned it into a hell hole.....you really are stupid.

Forum List

Back