The Most Violent Cities are Democrat

Wow...you really are stupid........citing a Republican from 1931, the dumb is strong with you....
YOU brought it up stoopid. Cue up whiny little bitch post:

Moron....

Chicago...democrat mayors since 1931.

No, you dumb shit.......you picked one republican out of all the democrats going back to 1931 who was mayor for 4 years in 1927 you dumb hack......the democrats have been in control of that city ever since.......

You really are stupid.....not even a tiny bit wise or smart...

Once AGAIN Dimbulb ---- YOU brought it up. I just gave him a name. And a reputation. And I see you followed my instructions and did indeed look him up and realized you were backed into a corner.

And once again again --- Chicago doesn't involve political parties in electing Mayors. Those elections are nonpartisan, like most municipalities.

I understand you REALLY REALLY WISH you could score message board points out of a blatant Composition Fallacy.
But you can't. Just accept it and drop the dishonest hackery.

"nonpartisan" LOL.

All you have to do is look at their policies you numbskull. It's not hard to figure out where their loyalties lie.

Then again, critical thinking is like kryptonite to the left...

Read 'em and weep.

What the hell does this have to do with my statement, brainlet?

Yeah, if only we could be so lucky to live in cities full of drug-addled homeless where the streets are covered in literal human shit.

San Francisco, home of Nancy Pelosi

People's Republic of California

Whenever you read bullshit from Democrats, just follow it with Brandolini's Law:

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it. - Brandolini's Law, 2013

Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden are peddling more of their bullshit today. It really reeks.
San Fran is a beautiful city

I have had a lot of good times there

Yeah, totally gorgeous place.

View attachment 293362

View attachment 293363 View attachment 293364

You know how often I see this shit in my "regressive" red locale?

NEVER.

What a coincidence. Same number of times you've ever seen it at all. Because you live on the internets and believe everything you read. Say that reminds me, wanna buy a bridge? SUCH a deal. :deal:

"What a coincidence. Same number of times you've ever seen it at all."

Is this supposed to make sense?

A website has been collecting crime data statistics for several years, and put together a list of the most crime-ridden cities. Guess which political party presides over the most violent?

You guessed it: Democrats.

Neighborhood Scout explains their methodology behind their research:

“Our research reveals the 100 most dangerous cities in America with 25,000 or more people, based on the number of violent crimes per 1,000 residents. Violent crimes include murder, rape, armed robbery, and aggravated assault. Data used for this research are 1) the number of violent crimes reported to the FBI to have occurred in each city, and 2) the population of each city.”

16 out of the 20 cities with the highest violent crime rates have Democratic mayors. Two are Republican, and the other two are Independents. It is notable that one of the Republican controlled cities, Atlantic City, had previously been managed by wave after wave of Democratic mayors.

Guess Which Political Party Presides Over The Most Crime-Ridden Cities?
Mainly because horribly discriminated against blacks tend to congregate and vote Democratic because they know which party is full of racists and people who blame the poor now. They have the worst crime because they are killing each other to see who gets to sell drugs to whites from the suburbs and the sticks. The country is so desperate for Democratic control it's ridiculous....

Those cities are overwhelmingly populated by Democrats. The mayor and city council members are not typically committing the crimes, the residents are and the residents live in a regressive Democrat city. They are products of the regressive movement in America.

YOU brought it up stoopid. Cue up whiny little bitch post:

No, you dumb shit.......you picked one republican out of all the democrats going back to 1931 who was mayor for 4 years in 1927 you dumb hack......the democrats have been in control of that city ever since.......

Once AGAIN Dimbulb ---- YOU brought it up. I just gave him a name. And a reputation. And I see you followed my instructions and did indeed look him up and realized you were backed into a corner.

And once again again --- Chicago doesn't involve political parties in electing Mayors. Those elections are nonpartisan, like most municipalities.

I understand you REALLY REALLY WISH you could score message board points out of a blatant Composition Fallacy.

"nonpartisan" LOL.

All you have to do is look at their policies you numbskull. It's not hard to figure out where their loyalties lie.

Read 'em and weep.

Yeah, if only we could be so lucky to live in cities full of drug-addled homeless where the streets are covered in literal human shit.

Whenever you read bullshit from Democrats, just follow it with Brandolini's Law:

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it. - Brandolini's Law, 2013

Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden are peddling more of their bullshit today. It really reeks.

View attachment 293362

NEVER.

What a coincidence. Same number of times you've ever seen it at all. Because you live on the internets and believe everything you read. Say that reminds me, wanna buy a bridge? SUCH a deal. :deal:

Oh look, it's time to play the "I'm too stoopid to read" game. How fun.

When I was in the city couple white broads got attacked just for being white

Right in midtown ...a pack of" yutes" ...

Utes?

800px-Utes_chief_Severo_and_family%2C_1899.jpg

"nonpartisan" LOL.

Read 'em and weep.

View attachment 293362

NEVER.

Oh look, it's time to play the "I'm too stoopid to read" game. How fun.

It's not my fault you're a mental midget.

...and more better syntax, also!

Grammatically superior liars and crooks, these hateful Democrats.

"I've been to like 57 states. Two more to go." - Barack Obama

"I don't speak Austrian." - Barack Obama (Neither do Austrians. They speak German.)

"If that fuckin' bastard wins, we're all gonna hang from nooses. You'd better fix this shit!" - Hillary Clinton email to Donna Brazile

F**k off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut." - Hillary Clinton to the Secret Service in the White House

I could go on for several pages, but you get the picture.

...and more better syntax, also!

Grammatically superior liars and crooks, these hateful Democrats.

"I've been to like 57 states. Two more to go." - Barack Obama

"I don't speak Austrian." - Barack Obama (Neither do Austrians. They speak German.)

"If that fuckin' bastard wins, we're all gonna hang from nooses. You'd better fix this shit!" - Hillary Clinton email to Donna Brazile

F**k off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut." - Hillary Clinton to the Secret Service in the White House

Yes, I see that you are an accomplished deflector!

Could you "go on" with "links"?

Seems to be a trend today.

Clearly you don't know the difference between quotes of incompetent Democrats and hyperlinks.

This is a quote by an incompetent Democrat:
"You'll have to vote on the (Obama socialized medicine health) bill to find out what's inside." - Nancy Pelosi

This is a quote by the same incompetent Democrat:
"Donald Trump is not going to be president. You can take that to the bank." - Nancy Pelosi

THIS is a link:

Ranting, Rioting, Spewing Bile, Physically Attacking - What's New?

Now please take your rightful place on my Ignore List. You never add anything to a discussion. You only detract from it.
ciao brutto

Clearly you don't know the difference between quotes of incompetent Democrats and hyperlinks.

This is a quote by an incompetent Democrat:
"You'll have to vote on the (Obama socialized medicine health) bill to find out what's inside." - Nancy Pelosi

This is a quote by the same incompetent Democrat:
"Donald Trump is not going to be president. You can take that to the bank." - Nancy Pelosi

THIS is a link:

Ranting, Rioting, Spewing Bile, Physically Attacking - What's New?

Now please take your rightful place on my Ignore List. You never add anything to a discussion. You only detract from it.
ciao brutto

Here's a klown who I've never heard of before, melting down in great big fonts and already heading for the exit, dropping in his haste a link to a rant page that doesn't back up his fake quotes anyway. Not a single one.

Fastest wimpout EVAH. :rock:

You lose. Next in line please.

Forum List

Back