Disputed Photo of Prince Andrew with Virginia Roberts Shows Ghislaine Maxwell, Potential Witness

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Maxwell should be able to say if the photo is fake or not. Put her on the witness stand.

https://hubpages.com/politics/Virgin...ex-Trafficking

Disputed Photo of Prince Andrew with "Epstein Girl" Virginia Roberts Shows Ghislaine Maxwell, Potential Witness

14777284.jpg

In a BBC interview aired on December 1st, Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre once again named Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell as what amounts to an accessory to child sex trafficking. Giuffre (now married and formerly Virginia Roberts) said in the interview that after the forced sexual encounter:

"Ghislaine said, ‘You did a really good job’ and pats me on the back and says, ‘You made him really happy.’”
Giuffre said:

“It didn’t last very long. The whole thing, procedure — it was disgusting,”

In a now heavily disputed photograph which Prince Andrew has suggested is inauthentic, a full view of the usually cropped image shows Maxwell smiling in the background. Any effort to establish the authenticity of the photo would begin with Maxwell.

Prince Andrew said in the BBC interview that he was at a Pizza Express outside of London on March 10, 2001. Giuffre says the abuse took place at wealthy socialite Maxwell's flat in London on that day.

Ghislaine Maxwell is the former partner, close friend and associate of the late Jeffrey Epstein, the wealthy convicted sex offender accused of trafficking children, in some court papers as young as 12. Until Epstein's demise, officially ruled a suicide, Maxwell was a co-defendant with Epstein in lawsuits filed by a plethora of accusers, now women, who say that as children they were trafficked by Epstein and Maxwell.,,, full article

Last edited:
Why isn't any "journalist" asking Virginia Roberts any questions?

Did andrew know she was under age? did she tell him (only weeks or months away from being of legal age...it ain't like she was 12).

Why was she there? Was she a working as a prostitute?

Was she blackmailing andrew for money & he didn't pay up so now she's going public?

Did she sleep with other older men? How many? How many years did she do this?

Did she "come on" to andrew? Maybe the guy just thought he was getting lucky.

I'm not even defending andrew...I think he done the dirty deed! But I have many questions before I'm going to damn the man to hell for all eternity! .

The only "news" I want about "Great" brit is how it was so fucking beautiful BEFORE the asteroid strike and how they will be missed( by who we have no clue)

Maxwell should be able to say if the photo is fake or not. Put her on the witness stand.

https://hubpages.com/politics/Virgin...ex-Trafficking

Disputed Photo of Prince Andrew with "Epstein Girl" Virginia Roberts Shows Ghislaine Maxwell, Potential Witness

14777284.jpg
In a BBC interview aired on December 1st, Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre once again named Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell as what amounts to an accessory to child sex trafficking. Giuffre (now married and formerly Virginia Roberts) said in the interview that after the forced sexual encounter:

"Ghislaine said, ‘You did a really good job’ and pats me on the back and says, ‘You made him really happy.’”
Giuffre said:

“It didn’t last very long. The whole thing, procedure — it was disgusting,”

In a now heavily disputed photograph which Prince Andrew has suggested is inauthentic, a full view of the usually cropped image shows Maxwell smiling in the background. Any effort to establish the authenticity of the photo would begin with Maxwell.

Prince Andrew said in the BBC interview that he was at a Pizza Express outside of London on March 10, 2001. Giuffre says the abuse took place at wealthy socialite Maxwell's flat in London on that day.

Ghislaine Maxwell is the former partner, close friend and associate of the late Jeffrey Epstein, the wealthy convicted sex offender accused of trafficking children, in some court papers as young as 12. Until Epstein's demise, officially ruled a suicide, Maxwell was a co-defendant with Epstein in lawsuits filed by a plethora of accusers, now women, who say that as children they were trafficked by Epstein and Maxwell.,,, full article
We all know that it's real.

Screen-Shot-2019-12-05-at-4.41.02-PM.png

Forum List

Back