The Most Effective and Efficient Solution to Illegal Immigration!

Who is going to pass any legislation penalizing employers of illegals?

The same legislators who take money from the very ones that hire illegals?

Face reality. Our political system is being run by those who have a very different idea of how things should work.

The Koch brothers are not dumping 8oo million dollars into this presidential campaign to make things better for the average American. As long as people vote according to the ads and against their own best interest this is what we get.

I am afraid that it's a futile dream that voters will lose their ideological fanaticism and educate themselves.
Voters have the right to elect new law makers. If present law makers aren't doing their job, why re-elect them? It's all in the hands of voters.

why would you jail someone for hiring someone that is committing a misdemeanor?
Well, hiring an illegal immigrant is against the law, or at least, it should be against the law. Illegal immigrants are in this country illegally. Illegally means that it's against the law for them to be here. Aiding or assisting them in breaking the law, should be punished. If you aid or assist a bank robber in any way, you're guilty of a crime. Why should aiding or assisting someone that's breaking the law, go unpunished?
How about people that refuse to bake cakes for gay couples? That's against the law, too. Should those people be put in jail?

Who will do the lawns of the wealthy or the retirement communities or the golf course maintenance or watch the children of the well to do, should immigrants have to leave? Who will man, or is that woman, the nail salons, spas, and massage parlors? Come on folks, capitalism, especially libertarian capitalism, is all about freedom, freedom has many dimensions. Can one imagine the nannies leaving, come on folks wake up the wealthy need baby sitters so they can be free to work sixty hour weeks and off shore their money as they work with Asian Indians on the latest IT app. LOL

this right here is why I have no Idea why Latinos, Mexicans, Blacks or any minority would want to vote for the Democrat party. sort of like Kelly Osborn saying who would clean your toilets.

Well, hiring an illegal immigrant is against the law, or at least, it should be against the law. Illegal immigrants are in this country illegally. Illegally means that it's against the law for them to be here. Aiding or assisting them in breaking the law, should be punished. If you aid or assist a bank robber in any way, you're guilty of a crime. Why should aiding or assisting someone that's breaking the law, go unpunished?
How about people that refuse to bake cakes for gay couples? That's against the law, too. Should those people be put in jail?

1. what law is it against?

2. they are citizens you dullard. are you even capable of sticking to the point here/

The Most Effective and Efficient Solution

Everybody listen up. get_involved has the Final Solution to the Mexican question!

34zdp3r.jpg

Virst, vee round zem all up!

Face reality. Our political system is being run by those who have a very different idea of how things should work.

The Koch brothers are not dumping 8oo million dollars into this presidential campaign to make things better for the average American. As long as people vote according to the ads and against their own best interest this is what we get.

I am afraid that it's a futile dream that voters will lose their ideological fanaticism and educate themselves.
Voters have the right to elect new law makers. If present law makers aren't doing their job, why re-elect them? It's all in the hands of voters.

The problem is both parties have corrupted the voting process to game the system. Voters don't have the choice you think they do. The choice will be to vote for the candidate who was preselected to win by the establishment party, or the opponent who was preselected to lose guaranteed via gerrymandering.

Anyone that breaks the law should go to jail. But, there are exceptions. A minor traffic ticket shouldn't be grounds to put someone in jail. There are minor offenses that shouldn't be punishable with jail time. The gay issue would depend on the circumstances, local laws, and constitutional law. If there were laws broken that could be considered as hate crimes against gays, then yes, jail would be the right punishment. I'm not sure that refusing service by a business owner would be considered severe enough to warrant jail time. Also, it's my understanding that some businesses refuse service to members of the gay community based on religious beliefs. The gay issue would depend on the situation and circumstances, the local laws, and constitutional law.

The problem is both parties have corrupted the voting process to game the system. Voters don't have the choice you think they do. The choice will be to vote for the candidate who was preselected to win by the establishment party, or the opponent who was preselected to lose guaranteed via gerrymandering.
I totally disagree. FYI - No one holds a gun to the heads of voters and forces them to vote for anyone. Voters make the choice themselves. I write-in a candidate, and never vote for a professional politician. Yes, the political system and process is rigged, but no one forces us to participate. Voters have a choice, and I exercise my right to choose. I choose not to play the game. If voters are willing to be used and manipulated, that's their choice.

Who will do the lawns of the wealthy or the retirement communities or the golf course maintenance or watch the children of the well to do, should immigrants have to leave? Who will man, or is that woman, the nail salons, spas, and massage parlors? Come on folks, capitalism, especially libertarian capitalism, is all about freedom, freedom has many dimensions. Can one imagine the nannies leaving, come on folks wake up the wealthy need baby sitters so they can be free to work sixty hour weeks and off shore their money as they work with Asian Indians on the latest IT app. LOL

this right here is why I have no Idea why Latinos, Mexicans, Blacks or any minority would want to vote for the Democrat party. sort of like Kelly Osborn saying who would clean your toilets.

"The left will always tell you who they really are.", Rush Limbaugh

I totally disagree. FYI - No one holds a gun to the heads of voters and forces them to vote for anyone. Voters make the choice themselves. I write-in a candidate, and never vote for a professional politician. Yes, the political system and process is rigged, but no one forces us to participate. Voters have a choice, and I exercise my right to choose. I choose not to play the game. If voters are willing to be used and manipulated, that's their choice.

Live in denial if you wish the facts are on my side.

Live in denial if you wish the facts are on my side.
What facts??

I totally disagree. FYI - No one holds a gun to the heads of voters and forces them to vote for anyone. Voters make the choice themselves.

I don't think that's true.

Sure, you and many other voters may weigh the qualities of candidates and make an educated decision. But the majority have little or no or false information and cast their ballot based on emotion, not rational information.

The American electorate is easily frightened and easy to influence. Candidates with hefty campaign chests run ads that resonate with the uninformed.

Just look at the popularity of Donald Trump, probably the least qualified candidate in modern times. The media made him a star by obsessing on him to the exclusion of other more qualified candidates. He gets an hour of coverage for every second someone like Sanders gets.

Maybe we are just too dumb to govern ourselves.

YAWN

TRUMP is getting atttention becaue in a year where people are sick of the duplicity of their own Party he's unafraid to say things that needed to be said.
YOU see that as a people being "too dumb to govern" themselves. i dont see it that way.

I totally disagree. FYI - No one holds a gun to the heads of voters and forces them to vote for anyone. Voters make the choice themselves.

Sure, you and many other voters may weigh the qualities of candidates and make an educated decision. But the majority have little or no or false information and cast their ballot based on emotion, not rational information.

The American electorate is easily frightened and easy to influence. Candidates with hefty campaign chests run ads that resonate with the uninformed.

Just look at the popularity of Donald Trump, probably the least qualified candidate in modern times. The media made him a star by obsessing on him to the exclusion of other more qualified candidates. He gets an hour of coverage for every second someone like Sanders gets.

I agree with your point about uneducated voters, and certainly voters that merely go through the motions on election day. I have said the exact same thing for many years now. But, still, no one holds a gun to their heads at the voting booths on election day. Voters are so wrapped-up in party politics, that they don't want to hear reason and logic, and certainly not common sense. Our problems are voter problems, not politician problems. Politicians do only what we allow them to do.

What kind of moron quotes Rush Limbaugh?

What kind of moron quotes Rush Limbaugh?

I quote Rush just to watch the liberals start foaming at the mouth with hatred.

I agree with your point about uneducated voters, and certainly voters that merely go through the motions on election day. I have said the exact same thing for many years now. But, still, no one holds a gun to their heads at the voting booths on election day. Voters are so wrapped-up in party politics, that they don't want to hear reason and logic, and certainly not common sense. Our problems are voter problems, not politician problems. Politicians do only what we allow them to do.

Well, both are kind of the problem. Politicians lie to the people and will say anything to get elected.

Forum List

Back