The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

Reading this thread is a stark reminder to me why universal suffrage is such a bad idea.

Yeah I was at 7WTC on 9/10 at 6pm and some Mossad-cover company ordered 8,000 pizzas that night, which were really thermite and and C-4 and they plastered them all over the inside of the building, on the windows on the steel beams and nobody noticed the 8 miles of detanator cords

9/11Inside is a government stooge personally working for HWBush. He spreads the most insane, stupid stories to discredit the real questions about the Imaginary WOT.

It's CIA Disinformation 101

Yeah I was at 7WTC on 9/10 at 6pm and some Mossad-cover company ordered 8,000 pizzas that night, which were really thermite and and C-4 and they plastered them all over the inside of the building, on the windows on the steel beams and nobody noticed the 8 miles of detanator cords

9/11Inside is a government stooge personally working for HWBush. He spreads the most insane, stupid stories to discredit the real questions about the Imaginary WOT.

false! it was a destructor ray from red skull and Dr von doom!

false! it was a destructor ray from red skull and Dr von doom!

Wrong. It was the butler in the kitchen with the candlestick.

I wondered how long it would be before gomers handlers would send him here to troll the boards and shit all over the floor.:D

Oh the irony,:D:lol::lol::D this coming from the government agent troll who has meltdowns and temper tantrems when confronted with facts he cant refute about how reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever.:lol::lol::lol:

crusader retard REALLY lost his credibility big time here.He is so upset how he gets his ass handed to him on a platter all the time about the corruption of his hero and cousin reagan,that he didnt even bother to read the thread title.:lol: he just saw my user name and decided to come on here and spam the thread with his grudge he has about his cousin Reagan. Here he is saying its CIA disinformation I am posting when I am actually condemning the CIA for their involvement.:lol::D

got to love the logic of crusader retard.:lol::lol:

this is the hypocrite troll who says alex jones is a nut for exposing reagans corruption like he has in the past,yet then turns around and kisses jones ass when he talks about Obama-a subject near and dear to him just look at his avatar,not being a us citizen.thats hypocrtie troll crusader retards logic for you as always.gotta love the resident trolls logic.comedy gold.:D:rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao: this is also the guy who talks about how evil the Bushs are all the time as well.:lol::lol::D He cant make up his mind.got to be the worst disinformation agent troll I have ever come across by leaps and bounds,the others like gomer ollie,dawgshit-aka sayit,and candyass and the others are at LEAST consistant in their lies.:D:lol:

Last edited:
9/11...Alex Jones...& others = Looney Tunes Inc.

Ya know, at least Jones does it for the cash and makes no bones about it. These keyboard a-holes just can't let go of their silliness after all these years. Then there are "the Jooos did it" types and, well, they are obviously what they are.

i see your handlers sent you back to shit all over the floor again DAWGSHIT.:lol:

Last edited:

Oh the irony,:D:lol::lol::D this coming from the government agent troll who has meltdowns and temper tantrems when confronted with facts he cant refute about how reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever.:lol::lol::lol:

crusader retard REALLY lost his credibility big time here.He is so upset how he gets his ass handed to him on a platter all the time about the corruption of his hero and cousin reagan,that he didnt even bother to read the thread title.:lol: he just saw my user name and decided to come on here and spam the thread with his grudge he has about his cousin Reagan. Here he is saying its CIA disinformation I am posting when I am actually condemning the CIA for their involvement.:lol::D

got to love the logic of crusader retard.:lol::lol:

this is the hypocrite troll who says alex jones is a nut for exposing reagans corruption like he has in the past,yet then turns around and kisses jones ass when he talks about Obama-a subject near and dear to him just look at his avatar,not being a us citizen.thats hypocrtie troll crusader retards logic for you as always.gotta love the resident trolls logic.comedy gold.:D:rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao: this is also the guy who talks about how evil the Bushs are all the time as well.:lol::lol::D He cant make up his mind.got to be the worst disinformation agent troll I have ever come across by leaps and bounds,the others like gomer ollie,dawgshit-aka sayit,and candyass and the others are at LEAST consistant in their lies.:D:lol:

^ Makes Uncle Joe Stalin so Happy

9/11 hates Reagan because he survived the CIA Bush assassination attempt.

So fucking blatant the Bushs were entertaining the shooters brother

Forum List

Back