The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

Cooper linked the Illuminati with his beliefs that extraterrestrials were secretly involved with the US government, but later retracted these claims. He accused Dwight D. Eisenhower of negotiating a treaty with extraterrestrials in 1954, then establishing an inner circle of Illuminati to manage relations with them and keep their presence a secret from the general public. Cooper believed that aliens "manipulated and/or ruled the human race through various secret societies, religions, magic, witchcraft, and the occult", and that even the Illuminati were unknowingly being manipulated by them.[6]
lol love your source

OK. I can finally reveal the truth and put this story to rest. Bush and Cheney flew the planes (wearing yarmulkes and Star of David shoulder patches of course) and parachuted just before impact. Rumsfeld planted the explosives that caused the buildings to implode. Karl Rove drove the van with the 5 dancing Israeli's (which was only a diversion.) No plane flew into the Pentagon. Bibi Netanyahu planted that bomb.

f_untitledmvm_4b54bbb_1.jpg~c200

nine farts in a row from the agent trolls.:9::9::9::9::9::9::9::9::9:

It wouldnt be complete without the biggest government agent troll of them all my old friend candyass-the man who always goes crying and whining to the mods all the time, posting last.:D

as always,the trolls can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:lol:

Last edited:
I posted the video by jones several years ago and the paid trolls on this board acted like children.Just threw childish insults and got into name calling not addressing any of his facts so I have no doubt they will do the same exact same thing with this video on Israels involvement as well and not address one single item in it.they are so predicatable.:cuckoo:

Here is the one I posted back then the paid shills ignored and will do so again of course that the CIA was involved up to their ears and high ranking superior officers in the FBI told the lower lever honest ones to back off the investigation.
9/11 The Road to Tyranny - A Film by Alex Jones - YouTube

Here is the one on Israels involvement which they will do the same on.

Israel did 9/11 - ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD - 12160

true to form like clockwork,the paid shills dont know how to debate and are so predictable,play dodgeball with the videos and go on an insulting rampage slinging shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:lol::lol:

Today's pop-culture educated public gives the CIA much too much credit. They haven't gotten anything right since WW2 and they were illegally used by JFK to recruit and train a Cuban invasion army and they failed at that. The truth is that the gigantic bloated CIA couldn't organize a trip to the john much less coordinate with crazy jihadists to bring down the WTC.

I posted the video by jones several years ago and the paid trolls on this board acted like children.Just threw childish insults and got into name calling not addressing any of his facts so I have no doubt they will do the same exact same thing with this video on Israels involvement as well and not address one single item in it.they are so predicatable.:cuckoo:

Here is the one I posted back then the paid shills ignored and will do so again of course that the CIA was involved up to their ears and high ranking superior officers in the FBI told the lower lever honest ones to back off the investigation.

I don't know all of the facts but I believe there is more to the 9/11 story than FOX, Bush, CNN, Obama, MSNBC, Clinton, NYTimes, Cheney, and the rest of the team are willing to tell us. I will NEVER believe that Building 7 imploded as a result of heat from the other buildings. One would have to be a literal bonehead to buy that.

I will NEVER believe that Building 7 imploded as a result of heat from the other buildings. One would have to be a literal bonehead to buy that.

And who, pray tell, is asking you to? I don't know of anyone fronting the 'WTC 7 imploded as a results of heat from other buildings' theory.

I've definitely heard the 'WTC collapsed due to fire and structural damage'. And the folks offering us that conclusion would be the folks of the Fire Department of New York:

...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Firehouse: Was there heavy fire in there right away?

Hayden: No, not right away, and that’s probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn’t make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety.

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/hayden.html

And again...

Boyle: ...on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

FDNY Captain Chris Boyle

http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/boyle.html

And again...

From there, we looked out at 7 World Trade Center again. You could see smoke, but no visible fire, and some damage to the south face. You couldn’t really see from where we were on the west face of the building, but at the edge of the south face you could see that it was very heavily damaged.

FDNY Battalion Chief John Norman
http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/norman.html

And again...

The major concern at that time at that particular location was number Seven, building number seven, which had taken a big hit from the north tower. When it fell,
it ripped steel out from between the third and sixth floors across the facade on Vesey Street. We were concerned that the fires on several floors and the missing steel would result in the building collapsing.

So for the next five or six hours we kept firefighters from working anywhere near that building, which included the whole north side of the World Trade Center
complex. Eventually around 5:00 or a little after, building number seven came down.

Assistant Chief Frank Fellini

I'd say the FDNY are a pretty good source on the collapse of WTC 7. And they say fire and structural damage brought it down.

I don't know all of the facts but I believe there is more to the 9/11 story than FOX, Bush, CNN, Obama, MSNBC, Clinton, NYTimes, Cheney, and the rest of the team are willing to tell us. I will NEVER believe that Building 7 imploded as a result of heat from the other buildings. One would have to be a literal bonehead to buy that.

debunkers are single digit iq dimwits which is why they buy anything Massa tells them to buy

debunkers are single digit iq dimwits which is why they buy anything Massa tells them to buy

If we're that dumb, it will be remarkably easy for you to fill in the theory killing holes you punch in the awkward truther conspiracy.

Yet your ilk fail so consistently and spectacularly at exactly that, its almost embarrassing to watch.

If debunkers are single digit IQs, and we can pose common sense questions to truthers that they can't answer.....does that make truthers less than single digit IQs? Or are truther's conspiracies just so absurd that even someone with a child's intelligence can recognize their silliness?

Personally, I think its the latter.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

BLD 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup they cant get around,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:up: they always play dodgeball evading the fact that there were other buildings much closer to the towers than bld 7 which had far more extensivse damage done to them and much worse fires than bld 7 had.you post pics of those buildings that had far more damage to them and worse fires as well as the testimony of barry jennings and then they retreat posting pics of bld 7 talking about THEIR fires and evading what you said about the fires in the others being much worse damage as well as then saying jennings made his testimony up.not to mention they always eavde facts of firemen who said the 9/11 commssions investigation was a half baked farce ignoring how they destoryed evidence as well and were not held accountable for it.:cuckoo::lol::lol:

Last edited:

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Huh. Oddly, I remember someone saying this:

Just threw childish insults and got into name calling not addressing any of his facts so I have no doubt they will do the same exact same thing with this video on Israels involvement as well and not address one single item in it.they are so predicatable

9/11 inside job

And now you're applauding the same childish insults. And of course, have failed to address the facts that shred your conspiracy.

"So predictable" indeed.

BLD 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup they cant get around,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are. they always play dodgeball evading the fact that there were other buildings much closer to the towers than bld 7 which had far more extensivse damage done to them and much worse fires than bld 7 had.

"Monkey Trolls', huh? So much for the empty lip service you gave in condemning 'childish insults'.

As for the other buildings that were hit, they were all low rise. 6 and 9 story buildings. WTC 7 was 47 stories high. And on 911, every building that collapsed was a high rise.

And if you want to know why WTC 7 fell, just ask the fire fighters who assessed its structural integrity and the fires within it for about 7 hours. And predicted its collapse due to fire and structural damage.

...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Firehouse: Was there heavy fire in there right away?

Hayden: No, not right away, and that’s probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn’t make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety.

FDNY Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/hayden.html

But you know better than FDNY fire chief Peter Hayden....because you saw an 11 second youtube video a decade after the fact?

Um, no. And its not as if Deputy Chief Hayden was alone:

Boyle: ...on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

FDNY Captain Chris Boyle

http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/boyle.html

But exactly as predicted, instead of addressing these expert, eye witness accounts that studied the building over hours, you refuse to address them or even acknowledge they exist. And it still gets worse:

From there, we looked out at 7 World Trade Center again. You could see smoke, but no visible fire, and some damage to the south face. You couldn’t really see from where we were on the west face of the building, but at the edge of the south face you could see that it was very heavily damaged.

FDNY Battalion Chief John Norman
http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/norman.html

You'll ignore him too. You don't actually care what happened on 911, and will ignore anything that contradicts your truther conspiracy.

A rational person never would. And it still gets worse:

The major concern at that time at that particular location was number Seven, building number seven, which had taken a big hit from the north tower. When it fell,
it ripped steel out from between the third and sixth floors across the facade on Vesey Street. We were concerned that the fires on several floors and the missing steel would result in the building collapsing.

So for the next five or six hours we kept firefighters from working anywhere near that building, which included the whole north side of the World Trade Center
complex. Eventually around 5:00 or a little after, building number seven came down.

Assistant Chief Frank Fellini

And what do you in the face of this overwhelming contradictory evidence? You pretend it doesn't exist. You can ignore the evidence. But you can't make us ignore it.

That's why you fail.

skylars handlers are REALLY getting desperate and worried this truth is getting out i am posting the way they keep sending him to troll the boards and shit all over the floor most so than the others.:lol::lol::lol::D

skylars handlers are REALLY getting desperate and worried this truth is getting out i am posting the way they keep sending him to troll the boards and shit all over the floor most so than the others.:lol::lol::lol::D

So you can give us no reason to believe you over the FDNY who where there and assessed the building's collapse due to fire and structural damage. And of course, refuse to address the evidence and pretend it doesn't exist.

Gee, how did I know that was going to happen.

Keep running.

If we're that dumb, it will be remarkably easy for you to fill in the theory killing holes you punch in the awkward truther conspiracy.

Yet your ilk fail so consistently and spectacularly at exactly that, its almost embarrassing to watch.

If debunkers are single digit IQs, and we can pose common sense questions to truthers that they can't answer.....does that make truthers less than single digit IQs? Or are truther's conspiracies just so absurd that even someone with a child's intelligence can recognize their silliness?

Personally, I think its the latter.

there is a limit to how much a truther can dumb shit down for a debunkertard

And of course, refuse to address the evidence and pretend it doesn't exist.

you got evidence? lets see it.

wont happen,as instructed by his handlers,he plays dodgeball with those videos just to comeback and shit all over the flooor.:D

oh the Irony.talk about someone who refuses to address evidence and pretend it doesnt exist? Like his handlers instruct him,he covers his ears and closes his eyes refusing to look at those videos pretending they were never posted.:D:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back