The Morning After, Trump loses, will America forgive the handful of states that voted for him?

you're voting for the narcissist, fascist, bigot and you have the nerve to talk about hubris.

quiet.

Care to tell us the difference between what you accuse trump of being and what we KNOW hilary to be... Every one of the descriptors you just used for him applies equally to her, if not more so.

hillary isn't those things.....

your opinion is duly noted.

Hillary is a dirty, corrupt Politician. She is a wholly owned Neo-Con who will serve her Corporate masters in all things. She is also a lying murderous bitch.
If only there were investigations........

You forgot the important part, "if only there were investigations not run by friends of hilary". Only a true retard, such as yourself, can look at the fox investigating himself and say that it was a legit look see. It takes a particular breed of imbecile to believe that.

*yawn* the rabid right has investigated the clintons for 25 years to the point of pathological..

i like you. but you live in a fact-free zone sometimes.

Care to tell us the difference between what you accuse trump of being and what we KNOW hilary to be... Every one of the descriptors you just used for him applies equally to her, if not more so.

Hillary is a dirty, corrupt Politician. She is a wholly owned Neo-Con who will serve her Corporate masters in all things. She is also a lying murderous bitch.

You forgot the important part, "if only there were investigations not run by friends of hilary". Only a true retard, such as yourself, can look at the fox investigating himself and say that it was a legit look see. It takes a particular breed of imbecile to believe that.

*yawn* the rabid right has investigated the clintons for 25 years to the point of pathological..

i like you. but you live in a fact-free zone sometimes.

I like you too jillian, but I realize that when the fox gets to investigate himself, he ain't going to find anything. Furthermore, she's a lawyer, she knows enough to disappear evidence, and she does it better than anybody. When she was subpoenaed for her emails, she very conveniently managed to lose all 30,000 of them. Had she been a garden variety criminal she would have been immediately arrested and charged with Obstruction of Justice. You know it, and I know it. But, she has friends in high places and those friends protect her.

That is the very definition of corruption.

you're so cute. everything is a conspiracy if you don't like the reality.

Why thank you! I calls them like I see's them. This is corruption worthy of a banana republic. No more, no less.

We are stuck with two choices this November..

1. A qualified but less-than-trustworthy choice with lukewarm popularity and

2. The unthinkable abomination, bigot hairpiece... TRUMP.

When Trump loses (because American despite all her flaws is not going to commit suicide in 2016) will those of us who held our nose and punted be able to forgive the frightened bigots and xenophobes who went for Trump. It's hard to say which few states will suck the dick of failure and vote Trump, but in the interest of reunification, I say we forgive them and move on...
When Hillary loses, will Wall Street stop sending her checks?

Forgive states that voted for Trump? What the heck does that even mean? What would not "forgiving states" be? Boycotting, key jobs on cars with the wrong license plates? OP gets a 4 crutch rating of super lame.

When Trump loses (because American despite all her flaws is not going to commit suicide in 2016) will those of us who held our nose and punted be able to forgive the frightened bigots and xenophobes who went for Trump. It's hard to say which few states will suck the dick of failure and vote Trump, but in the interest of reunification, I say we forgive them and move on...
You are hilarious!

When Hillary loses, will Wall Street stop sending her checks?
Yep, the gravy train will be over when she loses. Contributions to the Clinton Global Initiative will rapidly approach zero. Why would any third world dictator contribute to Hillary's slush fund if she has no prospect of ever having power again?

Last edited:
Just think, had Tennessee voted Gore...how different the world would be today ;)

That's funny !!!

You know the red states voted for Romney.

So you know they are going to vote for Trump too.

Maybe not Texas or Utah. But all the others.

These fokkers are already brainwashed for the John Birch Society and Barry Goldwater.

:D

Note: a Fokker is a kind of German airplane.

Attachments

• FOKKER WULF.png
    FOKKER WULF.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 39

No WAAAAYYYY!!!! I say we pick up their pitchforks and torches and run them right back into their little towns and back into Frankenstein's laboratory and conduct experiments on them. We need look inside them to find the "coward" gene and eradicate it.

That's funny !!!

You know the red states voted for Romney.

So you know they are going to vote for Trump too.

Maybe not Texas or Utah. But all the others.

These fokkers are already brainwashed for the John Birch Society and Barry Goldwater.

:D

Trump will take all of the Romney states plus Ohio, Penn, and possibly NY. You hildebeast worshipers will be jumping off cliffs in November------------or moving to Canada with Whoopi. Good riddance to both of you.

Wow
How fucking big of you.....
How will you defend open borders
How will you defend more spending,an increase in national debt.
More regulations.
More taxes....
Even more spending....

No economic growth.....

Wow
How fucking big of you.....
How will you defend open borders
How will you defend more spending,an increase in national debt.
More regulations.
More taxes....
Even more spending....

No economic growth.....

She is a female democrat-----------------NOTHING else matters to them. Liberalism is a mental disease.

The morning after. Hillary loses. Will the country ever forgive blacks for killing cops?

The hubris on the average 'liberal' is so fucking huge sometimes. I didn't know that people had to be "forgiven" for voting in this country.

you're voting for the narcissist, fascist, bigot and you have the nerve to talk about hubris.

quiet.

No, she is much worse. the hildebeast from hell.

only good thing is that she is mentally ill and would be removed from office if the people were stupid enough to elect her.

you seem to be confusing her with dumb donald.

but you also might want to wipe the spittle off of your computer screen. :cuckoo:

You would vote for the lying corrupt bitch if she dropped her pants, jumped up on the table and pissed in your coffee. You are a brain dead sheep of the worst kind.

Forum List

Back