The Morning After, Trump loses, will America forgive the handful of states that voted for him?

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
We are stuck with two choices this November..

1. A qualified but less-than-trustworthy choice with lukewarm popularity and

2. The unthinkable abomination, bigot hairpiece... TRUMP.

When Trump loses (because American despite all her flaws is not going to commit suicide in 2016) will those of us who held our nose and punted be able to forgive the frightened bigots and xenophobes who went for Trump. It's hard to say which few states will suck the dick of failure and vote Trump, but in the interest of reunification, I say we forgive them and move on...

When Trump loses (because American despite all her flaws is not going to commit suicide in 2016) will those of us who held our nose and punted be able to forgive the frightened bigots and xenophobes who went for Trump. It's hard to say which few states will suck the dick of failure and vote Trump, but in the interest of reunification, I say we forgive them and move on...

The reason Trump is going to kick the shit out of the Democrats is because of what you just posted. Keep calling decent people bigots. Keep calling people who have no reason to be racist, racists. Americans are sick of the strawman arguments, politics of envy from lazy losers and disrespect for our law enforcement. This country wants its self esteem back and Trump is the only one in this race that can do it. Now tell us how many black friends you have to prove you're not racist. I call bullshit.

The hubris on the average 'liberal' is so fucking huge sometimes. I didn't know that people had to be "forgiven" for voting in this country.

I'm sure you think the greatest flaw in America is that fact that average people are making decisions over it's fate.

FUCK YOU FASCIST FUCK!

The hubris on the average 'liberal' is so fucking huge sometimes. I didn't know that people had to be "forgiven" for voting in this country.

you're voting for the narcissist, fascist, bigot and you have the nerve to talk about hubris.

quiet.

Actually I do because when you come off like a 'i'm better than anyone who disagrees with me kind of bitch" then don't be surprised if someone calls you out on it.

you're voting for the narcissist, fascist, bigot and you have the nerve to talk about hubris.

quiet.

Care to tell us the difference between what you accuse trump of being and what we KNOW hilary to be... Every one of the descriptors you just used for him applies equally to her, if not more so.

The key issue here is to analyse how this shit was able to get support.
There are obviously defects in the education system and the Republicans need to reform as a party that can represent normal people right of centre.
Its not difficult.

quiet.

Care to tell us the difference between what you accuse trump of being and what we KNOW hilary to be... Every one of the descriptors you just used for him applies equally to her, if not more so.

hillary isn't those things.....

your opinion is duly noted.

I generally agree - except that Hillary has never done anything to me that would make her "less-than-trustworthy" in my eyes. What has she ever done to you?

quiet.

How many millions of dollars has she accepted from the big banks and industry to promulgate what they want? That's fascism in a nutshell for you. She is clearly narcissistic but I can't think of a single politician who isn't so while it is considered a bad trait in normal people it is probably an essential trait for a politician, her continued mockery of the middle class and those who hold values different from hers are as clear an example of her bigotry as I can imagine.

So...you were saying?

quiet.

Hillary is a dirty, corrupt Politician. She is a wholly owned Neo-Con who will serve her Corporate masters in all things. She is also a lying murderous bitch.

quiet.

No, she is much worse. the hildebeast from hell.

only good thing is that she is mentally ill and would be removed from office if the people were stupid enough to elect her.

quiet.

Hillary is a dirty, corrupt Politician. She is a wholly owned Neo-Con who will serve her Corporate masters in all things. She is also a lying murderous bitch.
If only there were investigations........

quiet.

only good thing is that she is mentally ill and would be removed from office if the people were stupid enough to elect her.
And how would you get Congress to do that?

quiet.

So which characterization is it you disagree with?

quiet.

You forgot the important part, "if only there were investigations not run by friends of hilary". Only a true retard, such as yourself, can look at the fox investigating himself and say that it was a legit look see. It takes a particular breed of imbecile to believe that.

quiet.

you seem to be confusing her with dumb donald.

but you also might want to wipe the spittle off of your computer screen. :cuckoo:

quiet.

You forgot the important part, "if only there were investigations not run by friends of hilary". Only a true retard, such as yourself, can look at the fox investigating himself and say that it was a legit look see. It takes a particular breed of imbecile to believe that.

you're so cute. everything is a conspiracy if you don't like the reality.

Forum List

Back